Hoover is offline Junior Member

Injection Question

Hey guys I am injecting ed. My question is can I just stick to using my quads but hitting different spots? Quad shots are so easy for me. I am not that flexible so it is hard doing glute shots. I can do my right glue but I tend to bleed more when I do it. Doing my left glute is a pain in the ass. I just did my right glute and it's just a pain and I bleed more than when I do my quads. So it screws with my head thinking that I lost most of my gear. I have low body and I know that I injected into a muscle, it's just not that comfortable. I barely bleed at all when doing quads. When trying to reach to do my glutes it is so uncomfortable. Will scar tissue become a problem if sticking to my quads? I tried a shoulder injection in the past and that did not go well. I won't try that again. Plus i'm injecting prop with 50mg/ml eq so am I shooting 2.5 ccs ed and need to use larger muscles like the quads. I like shooting ed, I am not scared of needles, I'm just not that flexible and my hands are a little shaky to begin with, runs in my family. What do you guys think? Thanks.

esone is offline Associate Member
    as long as you swich legs and muscles in the thigh ya shouldnt have any prob with scar IMO

thanks for the reply esone. that's what i have been doing. switching quads ed and hitting different parts of the muscle.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest, id say dont do it, ed shots in the same are = bad idea

what about glutes, tris, bis, calves, traps , chest, delts?

if im doing just say 2 inj/wk id do quads, but with ed id try to do quads, tris, delts

map

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    to be honest, id say dont do it, ed shots in the same are = bad idea

what about glutes, tris, bis, calves, traps , chest, delts?

if im doing just say 2 inj/wk id do quads, but with ed id try to do quads, tris, delts

map

I have problems reaching other areas from not being that flexible and my hands are a little shaky to begin with. I am thinking that if I hit my right and left quad 3 times a week all in different areas of it that's only hitting each area once a week and then once a week I will do a right glute shot. My next cycle I will only have to shoot 2-3 times a week so this won't be a problem.

Thread Information