Thread: Infection?

Recklace is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Infection?

It's been more than a week since my last inj. of Winny into my right glute. The injection site is still warm, and definitely hard and balled up. It still hurts just like the day after one of my injections. Will this go away, or am I gonna need some anti-biotics to take care of this? If so what kind of anti-biotics do I need? Thanks for all the help in advance, I need some help

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

infection

I got the same thing mixing some t400 Deca and sus together (3cctotal) in one shot in my glute and had a fever and had to go on antibiotics as well my doc put me on 875mg of amoxicilin 2 times a day for 10 days. ITs no joke either you will have diareah the whole 10 days.

so amoxicilin did it for you? bump anyone else? I would like to treat this secretly rather than going to the doc...

chris2wire is offline Member
    do you tell your doc you shot juice

no, and i dont plan on it...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell him it was a b-12 injection

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    i have the same thing... i mixed organon sus250 w my winny qv and i still have the same thing your talkin bout for over a week now. i just injected the winny 1cc last night in my shoulder and now i cant lift my arm and i have a fever all day. what type of winstrol u using???

Biogen Stanozolol , I'm starting to feel real feverish too, would Vit C be helpful, if I cant get my hands on any anti-biotics? and if I dont get any anti-biotics how long will I have the infection?

[QUOTE=RecklaceAngelis if I cant get my hands on any anti-biotics? and if I dont get any anti-biotics how long will I have the infection?[/QUOTE]
    infections dont always just go away. you could even loose the limb.
    dont f**k around. go to a doctor

ollie1 is offline Junior Member
    Listen to them and see your physician, the infection could get very serious. The problem with antibiotics are that they are strain specific. If you were lucky enough to get a broad spectrum antibiotic you would probably be able to treat it. But more than likely you would be treating a urinary tract infection instead

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    ouch

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    just finished the same anti biotic as wranglerx04, had an infection in my shoulder. The site will be red and puffy, very sore to touch and hard to lift or move that area without pain. I went to the doc and told him exactly what i did and what i am doing and he lectured me on the use of steroids and blah blah but he also was very supportive and would help me anytime I needed it as I am preparing for a show and not about to stop now!! so my advise to you is to see your doc and get fixed up before the infection spreads out further and causing more serious issues. Everything you tell your doc is strictly confidencial !!! he cannot tell your parents, wife or even police if I am not mistaken ??

what could be my excuse for having this abcess on my glute? b12 inj? but why would i need to inj b12? And are you sure the doc has to keep everything confidential? I could go to him and get an anti-biotic like Amoxicillin and just tell him i have a sinus infection...but would amoxicillin treat the abcess work?
    Last edited by Recklace; 05-15-2005 at 08:37 AM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Dont wait too long bro. Jump in the L and get
    to the doc, good advice given above. If it
    were me, I would tell the doc the truth.

B12 is a vitamin, what can he possibly say about that

yeah but what is b12 used to treat?

U can say U took it due to lack of
    appetite. hopefully a vet will reply here w. more info...

I did a search under B12, and many threads came up.
    It seems many have used this for this similar problem, if
    your still confused...I would PM Dive Kid

That is good excuse I could use, I couldn't possibly stick myself with a needle in the infected spot and suck out all the puss could I?

I wouldnt try it bro...its been a while..

Ease your mind...see the doc, let him
    do it right. Im like U, if I can fix it myself
    I will, but sometimes we need help...

forsz is offline Associate Member

B-12

Thanks Dive Kid........ can u give more info on B-12 shots. I wan t to B able to B believable if i tell the Doc this. Do people commonly self-administer them? How much? where do u (legally?) get B-12? I M in new york and here u can't even get the pins w/out a script. Thanks

Help and Qs

Hi Recklace, It seems we have same problems so i thought i might help. I DO strongly believe u should get SOME kind of med help -- esp. since u have fever (how high, how long?) . I too am exremely reluctant to have this in my Med record. While there IS a Doc-patient privilege , and there R privacy laws (etc) ; there are many circumstances ( can u foresee the next several decades?) where this may be breached either legally or in error. ( Even ur Rx will be a record of SOMETHING). And every level of med employee who sees ur file can know. Finally, few people seem to know that the insurance industry keeps a clearinghouse of medical/accident info ( just like a credit bureau ) called the Medical Information Bureau. This is NOT a joke or conspiracy theory. I read about it years ago in the Wall street journal and i have seen it in fine print on 1 or 2 insurance documents. I M trying to explore ALL reasonable options B4 having this in my Med record. In the FORUMS i've found 4 or 5 cases of members who were helped by a substantial cycle of antibiotics alone... 2 with Amoxycillin (on this thread), 2 with Augmentin, and 1 with Keflex. ( Most web ARTICLES say that antibiotics alone usually WON'T help bec. they can't penetrate a "well-formed" abscess wall. They also claim that if u try to drain it urself, u'll only spread the infection. And that abscesses can shrink and grow again; and that they can form sinus paths to larger abscesses deeper in ur body............and lot's of discouraging things). There R 2 cases where AS users said the problem cleared up with NO treatment. One prob may be determinning what actually is an abscess. I would think that swelling, heat, and redness definitely mean infection....hence abscess. Or Maybe it's just a matter of time for the abscess wall to form and strengthen if ur body doesn't quickly enuf kill the infection. The thing in my glute is much too large & too hard for me to wait n c if it gets worse ( and risking forming a strong abscess wall ?). Even tho it seemed to have stabilized for about 16 hrs; i found some amoxycillin that's a few yrs old and started on it sat nite. I have enuf for 1500Mg x 10 Days. I M fairly sure that Keflex, and possibly Augmentin, R the preferred drugs for SKIN infection, and I M concerned about lowered efficacy of old drug, and my limitted dose for this type of problem, but it's all i have for now. The swollen mass seems to have subsided a little overnight. My optimism is definitely "guarded" - i will keep a close eye on the problem. ???????? CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GENUINELY GOOD, RELIABLE, QUICK SOURCE for ANTIBIOTICS ON THE WEB?????????????? And I M still hoping that someone can suggest a good place where i can GET MEDICAL TREATMENT ANONYMOUSLY. GL2U and keep us posted. Since i wrote alot i'll just paste this into my own thread on Anonymous Infection treatment since i hope people will answer these Qs AND also answer the Qs in my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by forsz
    Thanks Dive Kid........ can u give more info on B-12 shots. I wan t to B able to B believable if i tell the Doc this. Do people commonly self-administer them? How much? where do u (legally?) get B-12? I M in new york and here u can't even get the pins w/out a script. Thanks
    lots of people use b-12 shots. infact they are becoming so popular that they are even opening clinics just for that. it is used to increase hunger, energy and it just seems to all around make you feel good. where I live it is over the counter but is is sold on many www.coms and is only around $6.50 a bottle.
    now there is some truth to your other post about doctors files and Im sure it is not as private as we would like to think but: WHAT IS YOUR HEALTH WORTH TO YOU? I would not f**k around, just get it looked after. infections are not a joke and can become very serious very fast.

Well, yesterday, 5-14, I started having a fever of 99.8 and today im at around 100.8...Its been bothering me more than a week now but the fever just started coming on. I have a huge ball in my ass and it hurts to walk, but it is not red...I found some Amoxicillin too as well as Cefuroxime but i dont have much left of either, enough for like 4 or 5 days...If my symptoms dont seem to get better im gonna have to tell my doc, but right now if there is a chance for the infection to just go away it would be worth it rather than telling my parents and my doctor I roided...

forsz, unlock your name so i can send you a pm

LightHammer and Recklace, t know how to unlock so that i can receive. I M not finding solution in FAQs; and the search feature keeps returning error msg. Please help.

My fever got really bad and my abcess starting growing to my back so I went to the doc yesterday and took everyones advice. I told her it was a b12 inj for nrg and hunger problems and she didnt think anything of it, I would advise to do the same. She put me on some anti-biotics and hopefully that will treat it...She also did a blood test on me, but does that mean she can see if I roided or not?

She'll only C roids if she tests (unlikely) for them . There MAY be other levels that tip her off, tho i can't say what specifically. She apparently didn't try to drain it. Did she mention any possibility that Rx won't work - necessitating further action?? What/how much antibiotic u on?????

She is checking up on me on Thursday just to make sure the abcess goes down, she said draining sometimes doesnt work and she wouldnt like to resort to it if needed. She put me on 2,000MG of Dicloxacillin a day for 10 days. forsz I really would suggest going to a doctor everyone on here is right, you dont want the infection spreading.

Don't u remember ?? I started amoxicillin on Sat. N I M still working on Anon doc ( with no success) . If prob persists or recurrs, i'll just have to go to any doc (where nobody will look for records) and pay cash. U went to ur regular doc? Can u please write what u R on again? It seems to b mispelled.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by forsz
    Where in NY , im there too , go to the local drug store and get them all the time. Only thing is you can only get ten, so I ordered 100 from AR now no worries

No, Dicloxacillin is the right spelling. And yes I went to a regular doc

JUSTSTARTINGNY, I M in NYC but not far to Nassau county. On Mon. I called 4 pharmacies.... 1 of them said they Do sell 10-packs of slin pins (the other 3 would not). ALL said B-12 needs Rx. Thanx for the info.
    Recklace, thanx. G L 2 U. Let us know....

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    forsz i live in nassau county and i walk right in2 cvs or walgreens buy 10 22gauge 1.5 inch syringes..no questions asked..then i go right down the block and go to the next one and do it again... its that simple!!!

Dynamite news, thanx Terbo. I just ordered lots of those from canada with my B-12. I WILL be looking there for 1" for my thighs N delts ( bec 1.5" seem just TOO deep there)

Thread Information