rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Arrow same syringe for drawing

Im doing test/eq cycle Im short 3 weeks worth of 3ml syringes but have a crap load of needles and 10ml syringes, could I use the 10ml syringe to inject by using a standard 3ml to measure from the vial to get exact measurement and put into the 10ml syringe for injecting and I do change the needles, would I be able to use the same 3ml syringe over and over to draw out from the vial and put it into the brand new 10ml syringes for injecting as long as I change the needle each time for drawing and changing it again for injecting?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just order more. they'll be there in no time.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Might aswell use the same 3ml to draw and inject. If you are worried about it not being sterile, then why would you even use the 3 to put in the 10 ? It's already hitting the 3 first. I say go ahead and use the same syringe,( not for your whole cycle) until you can get more pins,there cheap and quick on delivery. Just don't use the same needles over, but i'm sure you know that...

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

too late

Im starting my tenth week they won't come for at least a week according to previous orders I know a guy at the gym who said It would fine as long as I change the needle
    Last edited by rsmihula; 05-14-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Thread Information