Thread: Possible Abcess

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Possible Abcess

I shoot 3CCs enanth 2 times a week, 3 on monday and 3 on thursday, 1 inj. in each glue. My right glute all of a sudden is all red, alittle warm to the touch, and kind of hard. I dont have a fever, and I always use sterile techniques, never using the same pin twice. I have some augmentin, and I am going to take 2000mg a day, 1000 in the am and 1000 in the eve. How long before I see some results from the augmentin if it is in fact infected? When I push on the red spot on my glue, about the size of a baseball, it turns white and then turns red again. Any insight from anyone with this kind of experience would be appriciated.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u're shooting 3cc's at a time in one spot? i'd say that might be doing it man.

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Smile two weeks ago

I was at the docoter's for this two weeks ago my glute started to get red and hot and bigger turning white when I pushed on it as well so i made an appointment and the doc said it was an abcess infection and he attemted to drain it but it was not draning so he put me on some antibotics ( keflex and erythrocin) two weeks later it was gone! He also injected antibotics to get rid of the infection quicker.

bump

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Yep 3cc is pushing it even for your ass. Can't imagine why you would do that big of a Test E shot. Keep and eye on it and be ready to head to the clinic like yesterday if it gets worst absess ain't nothing to play with.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    did you doctor know you were on roids?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I don't see a prob with 3cc shots in the glutes 2x/week, but you have to pay attention to rotation. I like to divide the shootable area of the gluteous max into three zones for rotation purposes. ALso the glute medius is a good place for a jab or two. For a little break, you can shoot 1-1/2cc in each quad or pec every couple of weeks. And the quads, like glutes, are big enough to divide into 3 or 4 shooting zones for better rotation. Also, you could try running 1cc ED. That way, you can also hit delts, biceps, calves, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I don't see a prob with 3cc shots in the glutes 2x/week, but you have to pay attention to rotation. I like to divide the shootable area of the gluteous max into three zones for rotation purposes. ALso the glute medius is a good place for a jab or two. For a little break, you can shoot 1-1/2cc in each quad or pec every couple of weeks. And the quads, like glutes, are big enough to divide into 3 or 4 shooting zones for better rotation. Also, you could try running 1cc ED. That way, you can also hit delts, biceps, calves, etc.
    Thanks for the advice Baron. I have been taking augmentin the last couple of days and it is already getting better. I knew 3 CCs in each glute once a week wasnt too much, but I think your right in zoning each glute out. I am going to give them each a break for a while and go with delts and quads. Only thing is I am doing tren ED in my quads and I do zone each quad into 3 zones. Thanks again.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Too mutch for one spot,rotation is the key,shoot diferent spots,gluteus max. its not the only muscle in youre body.You can shoot 1.5 cc on arms ect... Yes you have a infection,i work in dermatology,here is what you need:
    1)take youre Augmentin.
    2)Alternate could compress and warm compress on site for 15 min. each time
    cus could help to reduce inflammation,and warn(not hot) help the blood flow
    that contain the anibiotic rich the afected area,that its going to take 1 or 2 weeks.....Good luck and let me know if you need somthing else.

Thread Information