charlie_123 is offline New Member

Should i gain more before 1st cycle - newbie

Hi i am new to this, and would appreciate if you could tell me this is okay.

I have been training hard for a few months now but as usual not gaining a lot all though my strenth is up. I am 25yo, 2 wks ago i was 136pounds and 6.2 feet and been doing allot of research into all different types of aas. I have been using san tribuvar and 6-oxo with success because i could feel extra strenth and a huge increase in appetite, and gained some weight. But i am thinking of doing dbol 20mg p/d for 4wks 3off plus the other 2 supplements. I dont think the aromatizing effect will be that much with this amount (?) which is why i'll continue use of 6-oxo.

Would I be better off gaining more naturally before using dbol or could i go for it now ?

Charlie
    Last edited by charlie_123; 05-14-2005 at 12:12 PM.

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    yes try to gain more naturally first....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie_123
    Hi i am new to this, and would appreciate if you could tell me this is okay.

I have been training hard for a few months now but as usual not gaining a lot all though my strenth is up. I am 25yo, 2 wks ago i was 136pounds and 6.2 feet and been doing allot of research into all different types of aas. I have been using san tribuvar and 6-oxo with success because i could feel extra strenth and a huge increase in appetite, and gained some weight. But i am thinking of doing dbol 20mg p/d for 4wks 3off plus the other 2 supplements. I dont think the aromatizing effect will be that much with this amount (?) which is why i'll continue use of 6-oxo.

Would I be better off gaining more naturally before using dbol or could i go for it now ?

Charlie
    Not only should you train more naturally but you should also do more research in the meantime. You should not do oral only cycles and you should not do a cycle that short. Do a search for first cycles and pct. Welcome to AR.

Thanks for the reply

Well most of the info i get is from this site. The reccomended for novice steroid cycles http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php - uses test-e but id rather not stack anything yet, so researching to use either dbol or test-e. In the meanwhile I am using tribulus as supplement, i think ill be gaining a bit over time than not using anything.

thanks!

gixxer600 is offline Member
    20mg of d-bol?? Not worth it. You should go at least 35-40mg a day for 4 weeks. But then again, you shouldnt be doing orals only.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Not only should you train more naturally but you should also do more research in the meantime. You should not do oral only cycles and you should not do a cycle that short. Do a search for first cycles and pct. Welcome to AR.
    Ditto!

Keep training hard and follow the above advice.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    1-theres no way u should consider steroids unless u've been training for a minimum of 3 or 4 yrs
    2-at 6.2 ft 136 lbs your diet and/or training is off so u could reexamine that and get it in check
    IMO theres no way u should use steroids right now bro go with the above advice and keep training hard naturally.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    1-theres no way u should consider steroids unless u've been training for a minimum of 3 or 4 yrs
    2-at 6.2 ft 136 lbs your diet and/or training is off so u could reexamine that and get it in check
    IMO theres no way u should use steroids right now bro go with the above advice and keep training hard naturally.
    I agree!!! concentrate on your diet. eat everything in site man. even mcdonalds. at 6'2" and 136lb, i'd say eat junk food as much as u can.

Just being fed up with my fast metabolism, always been, wanna play rugby again love the game. But seriously im eating like an ox since using that trib and 6-oxo! Infact, im hungry allready, and had a huge fry up an hour ago. If using steroids initially is dependend on body mass then id say 3-4 years is a bit far off. I appreciate the responses dudes

Charlie.
    Last edited by charlie_123; 05-14-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you need to be hitting the gym for at least 3-5 years hard and constant before doing roids just my oppinion

Logan13 is offline Banned

skinny

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_123
    Just being fed up with my fast metabolism, always been, wanna play rugby again love the game. But seriously im eating like an ox since using that trib and 6-oxo! Infact, im hungry allready, and had a huge fry up an hour ago. If using steroids initially is dependend on body mass then id say 3-4 years is a bit far off. I appreciate the responses dudes

Charlie.
    I always hear the "fast metabolism" from guys who are skinny and want to use gear. This may be true to an extent, but in reality these people are not eating to gain. They think they are, but they are not. Sit down and figure out your daily maintenance calories and go up from there. Guys just do not understand how much 2x body weight of protein really is. You must feed your body to grow, on gear or not.

-peace

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Keep eating.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i hit the gym hard and dieted hard for 6 years before i became a pin coushin
    i have been everywhere from 185 lowest EVER when i was fighting i looked anarexic to almost 290 got to 290 natturaly too @ 17% i hated stairs!

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro listen to these guys. I'm an inch taller than you but 70lbs more and getting ready to start my first cycle. Its all about the diet and training for a couple years. You will easily put on 40 or so more pounds naturally, trust me. I know the feeling of being a skinny kid, just keep eating and working hard. I'd def. wait if I were you, get a solid, heavier base first.

ok, thanks. i recon id need an extra 45lbs but i can see that coming on almost every week using my supplents. i know this guy that took d-bol only on a similar frame than mine and now he got flab places woman usually get. and from what i know he got much more affeminate- if anything thats enough to scare the living shit out of me. but i know he was using it wrong, doin more research .. thanks for the replies

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    you have poor bodybuilding genetics if your 130 and change at 6'2. BUT you should be able to gain 50 pounds naturally wth a bit of dedication. do bulk excersizes, not bar bell curls and stuff like that. you need to be doing all of the following:

Squat
    deadlift
    cleans
    military press
    shrugs
    flat bench
    incline bench
    barbel rows

with that, and simply eating right, you can do it. i know its very hard could the concept of a 'diet' seems ludacris. but, it holds true. when your friends are out eating crap junk food, youll be brining your chicken breast you made the night before, along with some rice and water. its not easy, but it can def be done man have faith. i dont care how poor your genetics are, you can gain atleast 50 pounds.

good luck man and read up on deiting for bulk info, and start cocking up some high protein food for in between meals. if you want a full bulking routine i can show you an example of one i used.

Thread Information