Trooper5 is offline New Member

Cycle critique and DIET tips for cycle.

This is about my 5th cycle. Im 23 years old 6'0 200 pounds around 10-12% bf. I usually run a little test with deca and or eq and get the gains im looking for whenever i do a cycle, sometimes ill add another compound in. In the past Ive tried Fina, Prop, Enanthate , Primo, Deca, Dbol not all at the same time, but throughout my few years of juicing. I just look to usually gain about 10-15 lbs of solid muscle and so far every time i hit anything, i get the results im looking for. This cycle it was hard for me to get the gear i really wanted but for now what i have is Animal Power CYP 10ml/250mg--Syd Group Anabolic BD EQ 10ml/200mg--1/2 bottle of M1T.

Weeks 1-3: 20MG ed M1T
    Weeks 1-10: 400MG wk EQ
    Weeks 2-11: 250MG wk CYP
    Weeks 8-12: 50MG eod Winstrol (hopefully if i can get it in the next 8 wks)

Ive been eating about 2300-2500 calories daily, 250g carbs, 200g protein, 75g fat, and under 1800mg sodium. I plan on adding another 500-700 calories a day with one more small meal to bring my total to over 3,000 cals. Im eating about 6 or 7 small meals every 3 hours or so. My ultimate goals which i think are pretty realistic considering what ive accomplished in the past is to weigh in at around 212-215 and bring my BF % down to about 8 or 9. Any comments or criticism welcome. Remember though, im not trying to go on stage in a few months, im just trying to get my usual 10-15 lbs gains. I usually run Test at 500mg wk, for just 5 weeks and get great results from it, but this year im gonna run a lower dose for a longer period of time of 250mg wk for ten weeks , WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? thanks in advance...

I forgot to mention the reason why im taking that half bottle of M1T is because when i took the other 1/2 of the bottle about 2 months ago, i actually gained about 2 lbs per week right from the start and got good gains from it surprisingly enough. I figured id jump start my cycle with what i have left of it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    start cyp on wk1 and buy another vial or 2 ;D because 250wk is aight but opt gains come from 400mg+ IMO

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    start cyp on wk1 and buy another vial or 2 ;D because 250wk is aight but opt gains come from 400mg+ IMO
    I agree. I thing you will be happier with 400-500mg/ week.

and eat 2g Pro per lb of lean body mass

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Milk thistle,
    Hawthorn berry extract
    grapeseed extract
    vitamin A,C,E
    B complex
    Taurine
    Flax seed
    Fiber
    Water water water
    omega 3
    syntrax: Radox

R-ALA also

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    R-ALA also

Oh ya ..thanks tai boxa.

forgot that one.

There is probably a few more I forgot as well. This is just what I figured off the top of my head!

Trooper,
    Just do a search on each one and you will know what to do from there,
    Be carefull with m1t its really hard on the liver!

Yeah i have milk thistle for my liver, im not too overconcerned about that as i get my liver checked pretty routinely. About running 400mg PLUS per week, my original plan was to run 500MG wk of the CYP but my source gave me a bottle that didnt have a flip off cap on it so im not taking it. He actually got me a bottle of Test that was QV enanthate which didnt have the flip off cap, but i am actually in the process of getting one more CYP , if i do get it, as soon as i do im gonna up the test to 500MG wk for the remainder which would be about 9 weeks. Hopefully that will happen, but if not im just gonna use the 250Mg wk for 10 weeks.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

sirrr

In my humble opinion you should discard the M1T--It will make you very lethargic. If you are using it as a jumpstart, then just use d-bol or prop instead.

Oh gawd i saw how ur runnin win first off if its going to be ED otherwise its pointless due to its short haflife and i would never run lesss than 50mg ED... just me.

Thread Information