live4more is offline New Member

Nolva off-season?

I haven't started my cycle yet (first one), but I have some gyno left over from puberty still. Can I take an ancillary like nolva or clomid (?) when not on cycle...the only adverse sides I could think of is losing some of my natural gains...anyone?>

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking nolva doesnt get rid of gyno, it helps prevent it so I see no reason to take it.

i thought they were taken when nips are getting itchy...and I've heard that it won't get rid of it, but will reduce it very visibly

taken from this site

"With Tomoxifen citrate it is possible to reverse an existing growth process of deceased tissue and prevent further growth."

marka is offline Associate Member
    does nolva reduce your natural gains? why?

RE Gyno, nolva will reduce estrogen fat, that can be thought as gyno at times.

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    does nolva reduce your natural gains? why?

RE Gyno, nolva will reduce estrogen fat, that can be thought as gyno at times.
    I'm not sure I know what you're trying to say

no one?

Quote Originally Posted by live4more
    I'm not sure I know what you're trying to say
    Im sorry. I totally mis read. There are a few factors needed to answer your question. What is your body fat %? Are you very lean or have some excesive fat? If you have gyno from puberty, then you are likely to have some estrogen fat in places also (unless you are very lean, due to good diet and excercise). Nolva will help reduce this fat, and make your chest look flatter. But will not eliminate the male mammary gland, which can only be removed by surgery, in my opinion.

I was curiuos about your statement that nolva will reduce natural gains? what makes you think it will?

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    Im sorry. I totally mis read. There are a few factors needed to answer your question. What is your body fat %? Are you very lean or have some excesive fat? If you have gyno from puberty, then you are likely to have some estrogen fat in places also (unless you are very lean, due to good diet and excercise). Nolva will help reduce this fat, and make your chest look flatter. But will not eliminate the male mammary gland, which can only be removed by surgery, in my opinion.

I was curiuos about your statement that nolva will reduce natural gains? what makes you think it will?

I remember reading somewhere that it can inhibit gains made naturally because it affects LH somehow...I can't really remember, sorry

And I'm fairly lean at around 185....I'm currently cutting. Anyways, yeah, I have some fat, but not much.
    Last edited by live4more; 05-14-2005 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by live4more
    I remember reading somewhere that it can inhibit gains made naturally because it affects LH somehow...I can't really remember, sorry

And I'm fairly lean at around 185....I'm currently cutting. Anyways, yeah, I have some fat, but not much.
    If you are lean, and you still notice gyno symptoms, surgery is probably the only option. Letro is supposed to be stronger than nolva for this(i havent used). Type letro in the search cell....there are several people that claim it helps lower gyno considerably

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva decreases igf 1

Thread Information