Thread: DNP question

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

DNP question

Is this available in the usa in pill form? or is it all back yard batches? Is it available in other countries????

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Its available, not in pill form cuz its illegal for human consumption..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145558

everything you need to know about DNP

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    it can be obtained in pill or powder. and no, it is not legal to have for oral use.
    if you buy it from your source make sure he can be well trusted. Dnp is very
    strong and very dangerous. you wanna make sure the caps are properly dosed.
    if you cap your own, be very careful. measure and weigh exactly. no guess work!
    also anything it touches will be stained yellow forever: hands, counter, shirts, whatever. I made one F**K of a mess with it.......lol
    Last edited by dive_kid; 05-15-2005 at 05:32 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    it can be obtained in pill or powder. and no, it is not legal to have for oral use.

Did the tooth fairy tell you that?

If itwasnt illegal then we all wouldnt need to be going to underground labs to get them!

well as a matter of fact, with the right paperwork it can be legaly obtained.
    dpn is used in fertalizer, explosives and a lot of other crap. It is only illegal
    to INJEST IT. same as fina. you can have it. just not use it or sell it.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    It's available everywhere and very easy to find.

John6 is offline New Member
    Don't ask for sources. - SV-1

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    dpn is used in fertalizer, explosives and a lot of other crap. It is only illegal
    Yep.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

First you said it can be found in pill form, and that it was legal for oral use.

Now you just said its only illegal to injest it.....................

so which is it?

cuz last time I checked, pills are for oral use!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    its ok dive kid, it wont hurt to admit you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    its ok dive kid, it wont hurt to admit you are wrong
    is this a pissing contest with you? I guess I worded things wrong.
    yes you can buy pills, NOT LEGAL
    yes you can buy powder, LEGAL
    you can buy powder and cap your own, STILL NOT LEGAL
    did i clear this up enough for you or do I need to break it down even simpler for you?

did i clear this up enough for you or do I need to break it down even simpler for you?
    Correct.

DNP is legal, and can be purchased with the right paper work. But as soon as you cap it, it's illegal, cuz now it's considered for human ingestion for weight loss (which is illegal).

fastbuilder is offline New Member
    i whanted o use the shit to get rid of all the ****ing ice cream and shit i ate the last six months while sitting on my ass and not going to the gym. I got some fat due to that. After reading adout DNP I can surely say anyone who uses this shit must have a death wish.
    Last edited by fastbuilder; 05-15-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastbuilder
    i whanted o use the shit to get rid of all the ****ing ice cream and shit i ate the last six months while sitting on my ass and not going to the gym. I got some fat due to that. After reading adout DNP I can surely say anyone who uses this shit must have a death wish.
    Newbie. Plain and simple, uninformed newbie.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Finally you got it right...and no its not a pissing contest.

You were saying that I was wrong, and the fact is I was right and you were wrong and I caught you on it.

I just dont want people to be misinformed about something as serious as DNP

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    .I just dont want people to be misinformed about something as serious as DNP
    finaly we have something we can agree on

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Newbie. Plain and simple, uninformed newbie.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    finaly we have something we can agree on

well , No I'm not as new to the steroid world as it may seem just because I think DNP is a lot of crap and real , real, bad for you in many many different ways.

But, ok , I forgot a strong factor I once learned that is to never underestimate the power of denial. So, what I should have said was, :
    Dnp is real dangerous stuff and one should be very careful with it. If your planning on taking it get some real info on it frist, or even better ask some other people who already took it that's a real smart thing to do. I've got a friend who's whole family are medical doctors and when i mentioned DNP he then held a speech for 15 minutes on the shit and what it does to the human body.
    But he forgets that the a human life is too short for this shit and also there are a lot of people making a lot of money on steroids too. And yes I do take steroids myself but i try to take as minimum as possible and I sure know what shit to stay away from. my advice to anyone wanting to take strong stuff like DNP is, don't go near it. There are a lot of other people who will not agree with me on this and would tell you to take it anyway and just be careful and stuff but it's up to you to decide what to do to your body. You ever heard about poppers? its some stuff you can sniff and it makes you feel real cool when having sex and before you know it you grab the poppers everytime your having sex. after a while you start feeling strange and even comes to the point of not being able to get in the mood at all without the shit. Now where I live poppers are illegal but they wheren't for e few years when they came. Now i was taking the stuff for some while and all my friends do to and everyone who takes it only once always seems to buy a second bottle. Now if you check out the site of one of the makers of this product (Rush) you will read that they say its not harmful at all and that they want the vest for their clients and shit. Now since all my friends are taking the stuff when i ask them advice they would say no, its ok if you don't take too much and dont let it touch your skin and shit. What i was forgetting was the fact that they themselves are taking the shit too and here comes the power of denial. So, what I needed to do was ask someone with a lot of brains and a medical degree of and years of studying what he's advice was. I asked my friend and since he has NO BENEFIT AT ALL in telling me nice stories about poppers or uses it himself he gave me the best advice I could get and saved me from having a lot o problems. also he gave me a report of what is does to the body and what shit can come from it. I threw the bottles i had out of the window and it was hard in the beginning but now i'm having the same sex i had before using it and i would never go near it again. Now i also could have asked a doctor who uses Rush himself but then he would have told me a different version since he's an addict too. Just an hour ago i was watching a program on the discovery channel about some dumb fu cks who shoot themselves out on canons. the death % is 60 % and there was this old dude in a wheelchair who was totally paralyzed from the neck down, can't take a shit alone and can't get it up ever again because he liked shooting himself out f a canon and the feeling it gave him. I was wondering, what a dumb **** to do a stupid thing like that just for the kick . Ever heard of jumping out of a plain with a parachute. the death % is a lot lower and the adrenaline kick is higher I'm sure or a lot of other dare daring things we can imagine. but i guess he had advice from someone who was a human bullet himself. yeah , he did. he's father. and so now he's doing the most stupied thing he gives advice to other human bullets sitting in he's wheel chair. what he should be doint is telling them look at me, what do you think? is it worth it>? for me it's to late but for you it isn't
    so anyway , i hope you understand what i'm trying to tell you here. With all respect to any bodybuilder using dnp i would advice you to go to a Medici , a doctor and tell him about your plans and see what he has to advice you. make sure the doc isn't a bodybuilder himself but that's not very commun. Now i also whant it to be very clear that i really do appreciate this site and what it can do or prevent for some. i also think you can get a lot of advice here from people who do use themseves. diet tips , how many deca 's to take and what to do after a cycle. but keep in mind that in everything there are limits and even when it comes to drinking coca cola you must draw a line somewhere. The thing is that that line is more clear for some people and less to others. So always judge for yourself what to think of one's advice and never ever think that since 50 people say it's ok do something and 2 say don't that the 50 people are usually right. A body builder can tell you more on how o do a cycle of winny and clen and what to eat with it but keep in mind that it's the doc who's gonna give you the best advice when it comes to playing with poison.
    take care,
    Fastbuilder

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There are far more healthier long-term alternatives that promote being sociable, longevity, vibrance, increased cardio health, long term results that stay, various other health benefits, active recovery aspects, etc.

Choose your plan of action wisely.

~SC~

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There are far more healthier long-term alternatives that promote being sociable, longevity, vibrance, increased cardio health, long term results that stay, various other health benefits, active recovery aspects, etc.

Choose your plan of action wisely.

~SC~
    Agreed, DNP is one compound that i will never use because,

1/ It is not necessary i have got into contest condition before with just ephidrene and diet.
    2/ I do not like the idea of sitting around all day hot and uncomfortable sweating like a jew in Germany.
    3/ Anything that is used as an explosive should not be injested IMO
    4/ IMO it is often used by lazy people. I have seen many posts by people saying can i just use DNP while eating junk and not training and still lose Bodyfat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree with all 4 entirely!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    1/ It is not necessary i have got into contest condition before with just ephidrene and diet.
    Ephedrine makes me feel 10 times worse than DNP .

2/ I do not like the idea of sitting around all day hot and uncomfortable sweating like a jew in Germany.
    At any reasonable dose this doesn't happen to me, not even close.

3/ Anything that is used as an explosive should not be injested IMO
    That's funny as hell. Nitroglycerin (the most frequent medication used for chronic heart pain) is an explosive that's commonly ingested for heart conditions.

I tried to make pure DNP powder explode. First I tried to use a lighter to ignite it... nothing. Then I soaked it in lighter fluid and tried again. This time it caught fire, until the lighter fluid was used up, then it stopped.

4/ IMO it is often used by lazy people. I have seen many posts by people saying can i just use DNP while eating junk and not training and still lose Bodyfat.
    That isn't me. You want to take 600mcg of clen with 300mcg of T3 and 600mg of ephedrine to lose weight while sitting on the couch all day, go for it. But that doesn't mean those compounds are "bad", just because some use them that way.

At the doses I take DNP barely effects my daily activities/workouts.

still believe there are lots and lots of alternatives. i mean come on. I strongly believe a lot of people (including myself) take steroids so we can look the way we want to look and know that its a fact that it is impossoble to get the arnold body without steroids and high test levels. the body was never meant to look that way, at lease not now, maybe we could 10000 years ago if the cavemen had gyms and maybe we will in 10000 years from now. So i also strongly believe keeping this i mind we should stay away from steroid and other steroid like drugs that are harmful in any way and give us the result of something WE COULD do but must give A LOT more effort. Loosing fat and getting a 6-7% body fat isn't easy and without steroides it's difficult as hell but me i would never ever advice anyone who isn't preparing for competitions and already taking steroids to build up to take any kind of steroid to loose fat. for example someone who isn't a bodybuilder and feels like he needs to take something to help him out to loose some wait. he's not happy enough with stakkers so he's thinking on taking this drug a friend ( bodybuilder) of him takes , "DNP ". come on, get the fu ck out of here I would say. take a diet fat ass or try one of the 250 other alternatives or at the worst case ( still a lot less bad for you than DNP ) I would say take some ****in g mdma (XTC) 4 times a week, make sure you have a strong hart and go dancing from 8 till 5 in the morning like crazy on some techno shit. Eat nothing but some fruits and take a lot of vitamine pills and a lot of water and cucumbers witch you can also shove up the ass of the bodybuilder friend of yours who wanted to give a novice some good old DNP.

Now if one is a body builder or does some kind of cycle once a year i would also advice to keep away from a few drugs of one is DNP. you gotta do something for it man and you want to live long happy ever after.
    what works for me whenever i'm having dumb idea's is I imagine what it would be like if i wasn't able to get as much pussy as i do now due to some problems i get because of a bottle i'm holding in my hand that will help me out with something thats gonna last for a few months. Its not worth it to me. I also remember never ever having one girl ever saying she liked men looking like arnod. never ever. I get more pussy looking like i do now then when i was 105 kg and a fat% of 6. Look at all the guys getting the pussy, David Backham, r. gear, look what they look like. So Me, i'm doing it for myself and i love the pussy in a addictive way so i want to stay healthy and keep my friend Ken (Ken-wood) get it ? :-) in good shape to so he can react and do as I want 24 7 all year long and this while doing a cycle once a year. So , me, iv'e made it my hobby in finding Steroids ( cause the alternatives just suck and don't work and make you feel worse) that i can use and don't pay the bill for in 10- 20 - 30 years and also keeping a healthy sex life and nothing like a Deca -dick. So now me being pier woodman I want to stay alive a long time to and not be laying in a hospital bed too much while i stay alive a long time. so I avoid DNP. and some very very very dangerous other goodies.
    Now i do a lot of reading hope someone who reads this also does so he can tell me the following:

anyone know /remember what Jack the ripper would take ? that powder in pt in his coffee that was very popular in those times. the same thing that was drawing him mad beside his ****ing whore of a wife who caused all the problems?
    yes,
    if you remember then I need to say no more.
    by the way if you do a little research you will know why the DNP one of you bro's was talking about did not catch fire or explode. there is a very good reason for that.
    cheers
    fastbuilder

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Ephedrine makes me feel 10 times worse than DNP .

At any reasonable dose this doesn't happen to me, not even close.

That's funny as hell. Nitroglycerin (the most frequent medication used for chronic heart pain) is an explosive that's commonly ingested for heart conditions.

I tried to make pure DNP powder explode. First I tried to use a lighter to ignite it... nothing. Then I soaked it in lighter fluid and tried again. This time it caught fire, until the lighter fluid was used up, then it stopped.

That isn't me. You want to take 600mcg of clen with 300mcg of T3 and 600mg of ephedrine to lose weight while sitting on the couch all day, go for it. But that doesn't mean those compounds are "bad", just because some use them that way.

At the doses I take DNP barely effects my daily activities/workouts.

I will agree to disagree.
    IMO any compound that can cause problems with eyesight and possibly even death when used by the uneducated should be discouraged. Especially when there is so many other alternatives out there.

IMO any compound that can cause problems with eyesight and possibly even death when used by the uneducated should be discouraged. Especially when there is so many other alternatives out there.
    What we need to realize here is that ALL steroids can cause serious problems if not done properly. DNP is not the only drug that can seriously hurt you.
    just like SV-1 said, if doses are kept reasonable and proper supps are taken and all measures are followed properly DNP can be very safe.
    And as far as I am conserned the same goes for all steroids

What we need to realize here is that ALL steroids can cause serious problems if not done properly. DNP is not the only drug that can seriously hurt you.
    just like SV-1 said, if doses are kept reasonable and proper supps are taken and all measures are followed properly DNP can be very safe.
    And as far as I am conserned the same goes for all steroids
    True steroids can cause problems long term when abused.

However DNP, Diuretics and insulin can kill you in a hurry thats why i would precede with caution and not take them lightly. At least with AAS you will most likely get a warning that something is wrong before it is too late.

I agree with SV-1 on all points.

Then at the very least you should include clen and nolva in that list.

Clen can cause death, and not even because of an overdose.
    By jb on SBI.

J Appl Physiol. 2005 Apr;98(4):1379-86. Epub 2004 Dec 10. Related Articles, Links

beta2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores Univ., Webster St., Liverpool, L3 2ET, United Kingdom. [email protected]

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist clenbuterol can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known whether this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte-specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections via a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed with annexin V, single-strand DNA labeling, and terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick-end labeling). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg/kg, with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.05%; P < 0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg/kg. In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2%; P < 0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg/kg. Cardiomyocyte apoptosis was detected throughout the ventricles, atria, and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way, from the apex toward the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol, or ICI 118551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that, when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.
    And nolva can fu*k up your eyes (it did mine). During a cycle I started getting gyno in my left pec, so I upped my nolva dose to 80mg ED. A week later my vission was blurry, and it's never gotten better (this was a little less then two years ago, and around 10 months before I took my first DNP cap). Oh, and BTW, DNP has never caused any additional problems with my vision.

Tamoxifen and Your Eyes

by Dana Isherwood

http://www.bcaction.org/Pages/Search...etter025G.html

The insert that comes with tamoxifen states under the heading of WARNINGS "visual disturbance including corneal changes, cataracts and retinopathy have been reported in patients receiving NOLVADEX " (tamoxifen citrate). Although information is provided under the heading of ADVERSE REACTIONS, ocular toxicity is not listed. This raises three very important questions:

1. Are visual disturbances a rare event?
    2. Do they occur at low doses (i.e., 20 mg/day)? and
    3. If they occur, are they reversible?

During 1978 to 1990, only six publications; and eight patients with ocular toxicity were reported in the English language literature, thus suggesting that this adverse side effect is either a rare event or underreported. That it can occur at low doses is documented. In Pavlidis et al [Cancer, Vol. 69, No. 12, pp. 2961-2964 (1993)], researchers reported that out of 63 patients receiving 20 mg/day for 5 to 51 months, 4 patients (6%) developed decreased visual acuity, macular edema, and retinal opacities. Discontinuation of the drug resulted in a reversal of the decreased visual acuity and macular edema, but the retinal opacities remained.

At the American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting in San Francisco April 10-13, 1994, researchers from the University Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland, reported that not only does ocular toxicity occur at Low doses, but that the reversibility of visual symptoms is dependent on total cumulative dose. Twenty patients with visual symptoms; caused by tamoxifen were studied. Results showed that in 85% of patients deterioration of vision was the first symptom. Corneal, retinal and optic nerve abnormalities were reported in 60% of patients on less than 10 grams in total, 20% of patients on less than 100 grams in total, and in none of the patients taking more than 100 grams in total. At 20 mg/day, this equates to taking tamoxifen for somewhere between 1.4 years (10 g) to 13.7 years (100 g).

Dr. Piotr Szczesny who reported these results in San Francisco also mentioned that he has found that, since most breast cancer patients are women over 50, many doctors who are not well versed in this potentially devastating side effect will assume that the lack of visual acuity reported by their patients are the result of aging eyes rather than tamoxifen. These women will continue to take tamoxifen, thus increasing their chance of permanent injury.

BOTTOM LINE: Ocular toxicity from tamoxifen is a rare side effect with a potential for permanent damage to the eyes if not recognized early. If you are on tamoxifen, have your eyes examined annually. If you have any problems at all with your vision, see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible.

You should probably also add aspirin and ephedra to that list as well.

ASPIRIN SIDE EFFECTS:

Damage to the lining of your stomach, prolonged bleeding time, wheezing, breathlessness, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, chronic catarrh & runny nose, headache, confusion, nausea, vomiting, GI upset, GI bleeding, ulcers, rash, allergic reactions, hives, bruising, abnormal liver function tests, liver damage, and hepatitis. If you take too much, the toxic effect is Kidney Damage, severe metabolic derangements, respiratory and central nervous system effects, strokes, fatal hemorrhages of the brain, spleen, liver, intestines & lungs and DEATH (300 to 500 reported deaths per year).

EPHEDRA SIDE EFFECTS:

* nervousness
    * dizziness
    * tremor
    * alternations in blood pressure or heart rate
    * headache
    * gastrointestinal distress
    * chest pain
    * myocardial infarction
    * hepatitis
    * stroke
    * seizures
    * psychosis
    * death

3308 adverse events for all dietary supplements, 1398 of these (42%) for the ephedra alkaloids
    137 reports of death, 81 deaths (59%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    38 reports of myocardial infarction/heart attack, 32 reports (84%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    98 reports of cardiac arrhythmias, 62 (63%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    144 reports of hypertension, 91 (63%) associated with ephedrine alkaloids
    85 reports of stroke, 69 (81%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    121 reports of seizure, 70 (58%) associated with ephedra alkaloids

There is a big difference between injecting insulin or taking DNP and taking some primobolan or a little deca . it's obvious steroids are very very very bad for you but smoking is too and there is also a big difference between someone who smokes a pack a day and someone who's an occasional smoker who smokes one cigarette on his birthday or during super bowl. It's not right to compare it like that. Taking DNP is like playing Russian roulette and no matter how I try to find a good reason for someone who feels the need to take it I just can't. It's just not worth the risks and it doesn't really do wonders that couldn't be done in a much more safer and responsible way.
    I think a true understanding of the steroid world ,compounds and the effect of all the drugs would lead one to stay away from the drug rather than taking it and saying it's ok to do so. I have had a lot of discussions with numerous people. I train at Knet's gym . It's located in the Netherlands and all the prof bodybuilders train on prof levels train there. Jiovannie thompson trains there to, he won the night of the Dutch champions and is also known worldwide. Now , anyone I asked who is a professional trainer of these athletes told me 2 types of people take DNP.It happens to novice guys not knowing anything about steroids and looking for a way out like your fat neighbor. And to bodybuilders who haven't really read a lot but like to look up things and tell other people what they just looked up a few minutes before. He also told me thats the main reason why you can get so much advice on the net and when you ask some big Arnold dude in the gym something he doesn't know the difference between rat shit and cornflakes. Those type of guys take DNP and advice others to do so. Now, this is what he told me and I'm in no way attacking anyone who says it's for 90% safe to take the drug or takes it himself. I'm also sure that the dude who makes it and sells it thinks it's something from heaven if used properly. what i do believe is that SV1 should take better care of himself and I was very sad to hear what happened to his eyes. I hope it gets better soon and I also hope he will draw the line somewhere since it's just not worth it.After such a bad experience with Nolvadex ,why would you take it to a higher leave with DNP?
    I also would like to ask the readers to take a look here and see what kind of shit has come upon this bro because of taking DNP. It could be you or your brother,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...0&goto=newpost

Thread Information