WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Unhappy Can Viocodin kill my sauce?HELP!

Hey guys I was just wondering if I took vicodin while I was juicin could it kill my juice or take away from any of my gains?

I haven't gotten sleep and I kind of need a little something to relax me because of a little stress...or could it cause me to get weak?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Hey guys I was just wondering if I took vicodin while I was juicin could it kill my juice or take away from any of my gains?

I haven't gotten sleep and I kind of need a little something to relax me because of a little stress...or could it cause me to get weak?

Vicodin has a crap load of Acetaminophen in it, anywhere from 500-750mg per pill w/ 2.5-10mg of oxycodone depending on the strength. Acetaminophen does and will hurt your gains, it hinders protien synthesis, but its effective window is fairly small... I use 60mg Oxycontin tabs for chronic migraines (100% oxycodone) and believe me you won't be getting a good nights sleep like you think bro, you'll fall asleep at first then wake up every hour all night. Abusing painkillers is a bad idea, more so ones that include Acetaminophen because its liver toxic. I say don't do it.

damn.....

Thanks allot 1-Cent your answer was definitely what I needed to hear bro, I don't even know where to begin to thank you again...I didn't know all of that stuff and it is very good info..

Thanks again!

for the record...

I don't abuse them but I had a couple left over from when I broke my toe...

No worries man, glad you've decided agaisnt it

For something to relax try 5-HTP, makes me really sleepy at a good enough dose, 100-200mg, puts me in a good mood the next day and lucid dreams are a cool side. You can get it at any GNC, its cheap

I'll give it a try thanks!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Besides, Vicodin isn't made for sleep problems.

~SC~

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I've been looking into Ambien, sounds like
    a few bros here take it, and it helps. But its
    by prescription..sounds like it works pretty
    good.

en1222 is offline Member
    10 mgs of ambien knock me out in 25 mins... They work great

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Vicodin has a crap load of Acetaminophen in it, anywhere from 500-750mg per pill w/ 2.5-10mg of oxycodone depending on the strength. .
    the active ingredient is hydrocodone not oxycodone.. oxycodone is the ingredient in percocet and is alot stronger. but anyway i would just say take a otc sleepin pill, but that shit leaves u groggy in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    the active ingredient is hydrocodone not oxycodone.. oxycodone is the ingredient in percocet and is alot stronger. but anyway i would just say take a otc sleepin pill, but that shit leaves u groggy in the morning.
    Sorry I was probably doped up when I wrote it I always mix up the brand names, mine are always no-name brand, oxycontin, hydrocontin, codiene contin, ms contin, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Besides, Vicodin isn't made for sleep problems.

~SC~
    Exactly. If you have sleep problems, I reccomend Ketotifen. It has anabolic (ish) properties, and will put you to sleep if you take (roughly) a 3mg dose.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    vicodins make me sick

SensP is offline Associate Member
    You want pure hydrocodone, not Vicodin.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Vicodin has a crap load of Acetaminophen in it, anywhere from 500-750mg per pill w/ 2.5-10mg of oxycodone depending on the strength. Acetaminophen does and will hurt your gains, it hinders protien synthesis, but its effective window is fairly small... I use 60mg Oxycontin tabs for chronic migraines (100% oxycodone) and believe me you won't be getting a good nights sleep like you think bro, you'll fall asleep at first then wake up every hour all night. Abusing painkillers is a bad idea, more so ones that include Acetaminophen because its liver toxic. I say don't do it.
    vicodin dosnt have any oxycodone in it, perc's do. vic's have hydrocodone. also the amount of actaminophen differs. you can get some with only hydrocodone and no actaminophen and others with different amounts of it

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    yeaa ambien made me insain lol. i would do shit in my sleep and not even realize it. my room mate told me i got up and started yelling at the tv about money it owed me. i also wake up with all my things in the wrong places... my cellphone was in the fridge, shaving cream no where to be found, my watch was on the other arm. every freakin night something wierd would be misplaced in the morning..... the best was one time i found a pierced and torn apart bottle of lysol. i woke up to a nausiating imatation floral smell mixed with amonia.....

bottom line is ambien is terrrrrible shit.... terrible. id stay away from it. some people are permanantly fu(ked up from taking it. they hear ringing and wierd noises.

i would take talk to yoru docor about the sleep problem, or just take small doses of some sort of benzodiazapin. .25mg of xanax will nicly do the trick, without leaving you groggy in the morning. stay away from valium, because it is extreemly long lasting in comparason to xanax.

anotherthign that really helps, and should be your top choice is warm/hot milk. milk releases tryptophanes when milk is heated. sometimes when your on tren or very anxious for whatever reason, this wont cut it. but give it a shot its worth it. put some maple syrup (real stuff, not the aunt jamima stuff) and it tastes reaally good.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    smoke ganj dude

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    I've been looking into Ambien, sounds like
    a few bros here take it, and it helps. But its
    by prescription..sounds like it works pretty
    good.
    yeah a friend of mine swears by it. Knocks him out quick too, within 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    yeah a friend of mine swears by it. Knocks him out quick too, within 30 mins.
    I hear it works well, but could be addictive as well.
    And after what Marlin said....I dont know what to think...lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    smoke ganj dude
    agreed.

..all right, I need a source check on ganj lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    vicodin dosnt have any oxycodone in it, perc's do. vic's have hydrocodone. also the amount of actaminophen differs. you can get some with only hydrocodone and no actaminophen and others with different amounts of it
    yeah I already said I mixed up the brand names, canada doesn't get much of the real brand name drugs for some reason, just the plain generics in most cases.

hydrocontin would be pure, but its not often perscribed because its so similar in strength to codiene, its one of the more obsqure pain killers.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    ambien was ment to be a benzo that wouldnt be adictive, or have any recreational value. it didnt work out that way, but it def works great for passing out, and waking up 8 hours later not too groggy. i personally would never take the stuff after my experiences..... never know whats going to happen. i read up about it and this guys wife tried kiling herself while on it. its a reallly scary drug and i would stay clear of it. reaaaaly scary. you have no apreciation for reality. like xanax or valium with a 10 fold.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I would never touch Ambiens...The only thing they ever made me do was hallucinate...I dont know how the FDA ever approved this stuff, but I definately wouldnt touch it without exhausting every other possible option...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have taken ambien numerous times, and the only thing i got was a good nights sleep... man do they work fast though...

Thread Information