Latimus is offline Banned

Underground Vs. Pharm (little help)

I am a firm believer in underground as long as you either have a hand in it....or its a legit uglab.....anyway my buddy just got some deca 300 from QV and for the 10mL he payed a lot of money.....and when i told him i could have helped him out with something for less then half the price he got all defensive and called it BATHTUB gear, with more sides, dirty...etc...this made me feel pretty small since i only run UG and HomeBrew.......What can i possibly say to my friend...not that i want to sell...because trust me after that i definately dont ..and he can pay the rediculous prices for QV....anyway...what can i say to defend homebrew??????

thanks bros.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    first off he got QV gear.....enough said. Yeah people get results from it but seriously....anything is better. As far as defending homebrew why dont you explain that most legit powder sources actually supply companies like QV, and the one I use even supplies British Dragon. Anyway you can explain after that knowing you have sterile gear, accurately dosed, and since he uses QV, tell him you will actually have full vials and not underfilled ones. There isn't much that doesn't make homebrewing better than QV.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Ask him would rather use gear that is really made ANIMALS or gear that I A GOOD FRIEND MADE for HALF the Price.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive got QV gear and hate it, cant wait to get a source to get some homebrew!!!!Tired of wasting time, money and sticking myself for minumal gains!!!!!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Someone tried to scam and sell me some
    QV...lol I know better than that...

NICK B,

THATS MY SHELBY....BACK OFF
    lol...cant wait for 06' Thank god for SVT

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i dont know where yous get your QV gear,but i have been running it exclusively for the past 8 months and am bigger and stronger then ever.i used to swear by pharm grade only but there is absolutely no difference in gains btwn vet and pharm as far as i can see...homebrew is great and extremely cheap but you never know what you are getting in powder is what it is supposed to be...i dont trust it and the same goes with UG..you have no idea how,where or who made it..too risky.QV has come a long way from back in the day.I give it a thumbs up

Latimus is offline Banned
    Thanks bro, i got some good angles here........he just really pissed me off because i use UG and love it....and he was callin it bathtub.......and said the sides are way worse on it...but i believe sides are more due to genes then gear....as long as the UG is legit ofcourse.....which mine is...lol

Thread Information