bearscs is offline New Member

New to all this.. needs some answers

Hello everyone,

I'm new to all of this, i've heard about roids on and off all through highschool and friends, but never really thought about taking them. A 'friend' of mine is highly considering taking them, he isn't all that big he stands at about 5"9 and is about 140lbs. I'm curious if you need to be a certain size or shape to start or can anyone do it? He has no medical problems, perfect health everythings good but isn't quite sure about every detail. He's researched it quite a bit and knows people that can show him everything, all the "instructions" and what not. but i'm just curious as to being a certain size or can anyone really do it and if he should start working out before he injects or would it even matter, another thing is will you gain even if you don't workout while on the juice? and how far in does the needle have to go to the muscle? can you shoot the same muscle twice on a 6-12 week cycle or does it have to be a different muscle every single time? and how fast will results start coming in? thx in advance for any replies i get.

Regards,

Bears
    Last edited by bearscs; 05-14-2005 at 08:48 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he kid how old are you?

i really don't know were to begin cause this sounds like a big joke.

one advice forget the roids for a really long time and go find a gym for instance.

-rodge

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you can get in seriues medical problems with roids if you don't know what youre doing,so do youre self a favor.

-rodge

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    stick around and read you will lear everthing you need to know.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i have a feeling that freind is you

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Use the search facillity, ALL the info is here for you

Read up on "1st Cycles", "Test only", "Newbie" etc... Also reading the educational threads would be benificial.

geesler is offline New Member
    You should reach your growth potential naturally before doing AAs. Or at least come very near to reaching it. ALso age has a lot to do with ti as well.. natural test levels for those 16-21 are MUCH higher thanthose of someone who is late 20's... and doing them too early can screw up for natural test production for a long time maybe even for good. At a young age you really need to let your own hpta do its thing, its that way for a reason.
    Theres tons of stickies out there with all the details- good luck and be careful

Thread Information