Thread: Test E question

gq_neo is offline Junior Member

Test E question

Has anyone on here ever heard of (I'm not allowed to post the name but it's a lab and in Minsk (those words MIGHT be in the name)? Ever use their gear.

I'm in the process of using the Test E ... 5 weeks in and no HUGE gains yet .. I'm starting to feel the strength gains now though.

I was under the impression that Test E was a very long acting esther and was injected once weekly (I'm did that for the first 5 weeks at 500mg / week) I've just gone on their website now :S 5 weeks in and they say that their Test e is:

"Testosterone Enanthate Information: A heavy test that gives you quick results. Enanthate works faster and also leaves the body faster than Sustanon , Omnadren or Cypionate . Therefore you need to take 2-5 shots per week. You should stay on Enanthate for 7-10 weeks and then take 3-5 weeks off."

I'm starting my 2nd bottle now and I will move to 2 shots weekly at 250mg / shot probably on Mon & Thursdays.

question 1 : Anyone ever use their gear (I'd post their website but I dunno if thats allowed)

question 2 : Does it make sense to do 2 injections weekly ... I spose that would keep the levels stable and reduce sides (which I have none of yet, knock on wood) ... I'm currently not taking and anti-e during cycle ... but I'm not retaining much water either ... not noticably at least.
    Last edited by gq_neo; 05-14-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes always split the shots into twice weekly

bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep e3.5-4 d with enan

OK ... Thanks for that info ...

I guess no one has dealt with the lab in question?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    no one is supposed to address 'the lab in question' lol.
    note: rules.

peese bro

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    i dotnknow about the lab itslef.but i do know fromtalking to other pepps on the forums here that you wont notice any gains for the first 6weeks then after the 6th you blow up fast ..soo ive heard..is this the only thing your takin Test E.? or are you stacking it with somthing else??

P Rock is offline Member
    test e and cyp are very alike and are interchangeable, you should shoot 2x per week..
    unless its test prop then u shoot every other day. test e and cyp are long acting esters, it takes between week 4-6 (depending on the individual) to kick in... first you will notice strength and the gains will come next.

aright ... thanks for those replies I guess I'm on par then ... cuz I have started to notice the strength ... and I'm starting my 6th week today.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    2x/week for test E. You can also go E3D or even EOD if you like. 1x/week not enough for best gains and least sides.

Thread Information