Britguy is offline Banned

Reversing Gyno with Letro!!

I read numerous threads on here about how letro was the best thing to reduce and maybe even reverse gyno, well after just 3 days use, yep 3 DAYS my lump has decreased in size by more than half. Don't get me wrong i didn't have a bad case but after comin off the ineffective nolva (for me anyway) this seems to be working. Ive been takin slighlty more than you should, 3 squirts per day (bought it from AR-R ) plus, now heres the breakthrough rubbin some on the nipple itself! i got the idea after someone on here claimed it to work and low and behold i think it is, im obviously really happy about this and just wanted to let anyone else know out there who may have some gyno and are havin probs clearing it up. To top it all ive hardly used any of the 30ml in doing so upto now. The thing im worried about tho is estrogen rebound, am i gonna dissipate the lump just for it to grow back again? this is where i want some advice: maybe nolva would be useful enough to keep any estrogen rebound aaway from the nipple area? whilst i was on nolva the lump definetely didn't grow, it was only afterwards so im thinkin this may work, bump for any ideas. just thought id share my experience with letro - can't wait for the loss of sex drive tho. Sayin that, id rather have none than a pair of man boobs!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I have been using letro at 10 squirts ED (2.5mg) for over a month now, to see what effect it had on my gyno condition, which i have seemed to have had from an early age. Both sides of my chest have gone down quite well. I thought it was just fat but now as i have hardly any fatty tissue apart from my chest, am guessing its gyno. Its so annoying
    I came off letro last week as i ran out and suprisingly enough, i felt like my nips were more puffy than what they were, and the mass seemed to increase. Maybe am being paranoid, am not sure
    I wud advise running nolva while tampering off the letro to avoid any rebound effect like i had.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I think that letro can make the lump smaller if you take it in time but it cant reverse gyno if you have developed gyno only surgery can help you.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    I think that letro can make the lump smaller if you take it in time but it cant reverse gyno if you have developed gyno only surgery can help you.
    Agreed.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    i think u wouldnt notice a differance in only 3 days ,it takes a month to get working right.I have been using letro for 3 weeks and havent noticed much now its pct time and not sure what to do .

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I have had small lumps for years, and 3 days of letro did make a difference... seriously...

but god I would love to have those glands removed... I would use alot more juice

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I have had small lumps for years, and 3 days of letro did make a difference... seriously...

but god I would love to have those glands removed... I would use alot more juice
    is this reduction permanent or do you expect a increase in size once the letro is stopped

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    i have been told letro is no good pct so could i use it after pct when my levels are back? maybe with a little nolva? sorry to hijack but cant seem to get advice

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i ran 60mg nolva ED and 1.25 mg letro EOD for about 2 weeks and the gyno went down plus the pain went away, i gradually tapered off the letro and am on nolva 20mg a day as I am still on cycle, everything so far is fine I havent taken letro in 2 weeks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    i think u wouldnt notice a differance in only 3 days ,it takes a month to get working right.I have been using letro for 3 weeks and havent noticed much now its pct time and not sure what to do .

im sorry you've been using it for 3 weeks without much improvement but i aint a liar, the lump has gone down within 3 DAYS - insinuating as much just makes it sour grapes on your part my friend

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Letro will only reduce the size of the tissue while you are on it

It will never make the tissue completely dissapear from your body...You need surgery for that

Once you get off of it, there is a very high chance that sometime after the tissue will return to normal

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    i also have noticed a difference in 3 days... it hasnt gone away but it is def softer. im taking 2.5ed for the 1st week and then im gonna taper down to 1.25ed then down to 1.25 eod so on and so forth

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Letro will only reduce the size of the tissue while you are on it

It will never make the tissue completely dissapear from your body...You need surgery for that

Once you get off of it, there is a very high chance that sometime after the tissue will return to normal

in whole honesty, im just glad the lump has reduced in size but yeah, what you bring up is very interesting, i even anticipate the gland growing again when i discontinue use, thats why i asked for opinions on how useful nolva would be with regards to keeping estrogen AWAY from the breast area, its now 5 days in (letro use) and the gland is prolly the size it was when i first noticed it growing, now i could live with it at this size b/c you cannot tell (visually) that its there, its just the 100million dollar question - when i come off - will it start to grow? the answer is prolly yes, seen as tho letro causes an estrogen rebound - one thing is for sure, i don't have the4 ready cash for it cutting out and at the mo, im not even considering it, everyone reacts differently so letro may or may not, finally rid me of this unwanted crap at the end of my tit!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    in whole honesty, im just glad the lump has reduced in size but yeah, what you bring up is very interesting, i even anticipate the gland growing again when i discontinue use, thats why i asked for opinions on how useful nolva would be with regards to keeping estrogen AWAY from the breast area, its now 5 days in (letro use) and the gland is prolly the size it was when i first noticed it growing, now i could live with it at this size b/c you cannot tell (visually) that its there, its just the 100million dollar question - when i come off - will it start to grow? the answer is prolly yes, seen as tho letro causes an estrogen rebound - one thing is for sure, i don't have the4 ready cash for it cutting out and at the mo, im not even considering it, everyone reacts differently so letro may or may not, finally rid me of this unwanted crap at the end of my tit!
    if letro causes a estrogen rebound and thats what your trying to prevent why are you taking letro?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    if letro causes a estrogen rebound and thats what your trying to prevent why are you taking letro?

simple, nolva was keepin lump the same SIZE but not decreasing the SIZE, wheras letro is more powerful, if you were taking something that wasn't doing what you wanted, would you keep doin it?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I read numerous threads on here about how letro was the best thing to reduce and maybe even reverse gyno, well after just 3 days use, yep 3 DAYS my lump has decreased in size by more than half. Don't get me wrong i didn't have a bad case but after comin off the ineffective nolva (for me anyway) this seems to be working. Ive been takin slighlty more than you should, 3 squirts per day (bought it from AR-R) plus, now heres the breakthrough rubbin some on the nipple itself! i got the idea after someone on here claimed it to work and low and behold i think it is, im obviously really happy about this and just wanted to let anyone else know out there who may have some gyno and are havin probs clearing it up. To top it all ive hardly used any of the 30ml in doing so upto now. The thing im worried about tho is estrogen rebound, am i gonna dissipate the lump just for it to grow back again? this is where i want some advice: maybe nolva would be useful enough to keep any estrogen rebound aaway from the nipple area? whilst i was on nolva the lump definetely didn't grow, it was only afterwards so im thinkin this may work, bump for any ideas. just thought id share my experience with letro - can't wait for the loss of sex drive tho. Sayin that, id rather have none than a pair of man boobs!!

3 days?? common bro i think it's all in your head. have you even read the profile on letro? sorry bro but 3 days and you have enough concentration of letro in your blood to reduce lumps from gyno???

sorry but i call BULLSH@t!

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    3 days?? common bro i think it's all in your head. have you even read the profile on letro? sorry bro but 3 days and you have enough concentration of letro in your blood to reduce lumps from gyno???

sorry but i call BULLSH@t!

you call bullshit huh? well why are there at least 2 others on this thread that claim the same? are they talkin bullshit aswell?? I don't care wot the fukin profile says for letro, i just know its worked for me, im sorry if you haven't had the same reaction or whatever you've had like myself but it sounds like sour grapes to me

For fuks sake man, why would i lie, wot would i get outta doing that??? tbh i don't know why im gettin caught up with this bullshit with ya, i just can't get over the fact that your basically callin me a liar

The gyno i had/have wasn't serious or nothin but i know when something has changed in my body, do a search my friend and see how many people have had the same results as me, or sorry everyone of us must be lying you fukin jerkoff

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    50mg of proviron and two squirts of letro/day seem to be keeping mine under control now.

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    i only said that in 3 days it softened the lump.. feels like its breaking up abit. Its def still there. i read the thread on letro and how it takes a few days to start working, but i hope that means that it will take a few days to start diminishing. its def softer and the lump has stopped growing.. b4 the letro it was getting bigger everyday. i will post results after 2 weeks!!

Lightbulb

you call bullshit huh? well why are there at least 2 others on this thread that claim the same? are they talkin bullshit aswell?? I don't care wot the fukin profile says for letro, i just know its worked for me, im sorry if you haven't had the same reaction or whatever you've had like myself but it sounds like sour grapes to me

For fuks sake man, why would i lie, wot would i get outta doing that??? tbh i don't know why im gettin caught up with this bullshit with ya, i just can't get over the fact that your basically callin me a liar

The gyno i had/have wasn't serious or nothin but i know when something has changed in my body, do a search my friend and see how many people have had the same results as me, or sorry everyone of us must be lying you fukin jerkoff
    wow mr. limited vocab, so i see you like to use this line alot "sounds like sour grapes to me." find a new one that ones gay...sorry bro

never said you were lyin, but i just don't think you understand what gyno is.

i think my name title would suit you better by the way. that is if that's you in your avatar.

the change in your body is probably called getting fat unless of course you were that fat to begin with. sorry but you wasted the money on the letro , your just chunky

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I dont care who says it works and who says it doesnt. Its only $50 and I plan on ordering mine to try it myself. I'd rather waste a few dollars then take the chance of bitchtits. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    I dont care who says it works and who says it doesnt. Its only $50 and I plan on ordering mine to try it myself. I'd rather waste a few dollars then take the chance of bitchtits. LOL!!
    never said it didn't work. just stated that 3 days and results is kind of far fetched

Talking

wow mr. limited vocab, so i see you like to use this line alot "sounds like sour grapes to me." find a new one that ones gay...sorry bro

never said you were lyin, but i just don't think you understand what gyno is.

i think my name title would suit you better by the way. that is if that's you in your avatar.

the change in your body is probably called getting fat unless of course you were that fat to begin with. sorry but you wasted the money on the letro , your just chunky
    have you ever tried being a standup comedian flabbybollocks or whatever your name is? your wit is endless

basically you WERE callin me a liar b/c you said it was "all in my head" i have no need however to prove to sum ass over the internet that my gyno has decreased by at least half within a weeks use, so what how its MEANT to work, it doesn't mean jack shit, were all different and so we'll all get different results, we''ll just have to agree to disagree, maybe the countless other letro users who have had the same results as me are all liars aswell.

Also have u ever posted a pic flabbybollocks? i don't recall you havin done so, so until you do that counts you out of critising me. I have been through your threads that you've started and you have NO PICS! so enough said on that matter

You seem to be able to do a lot of critical observation based on what YOU believe and not what others are sayin. at the end of the day its what they are experiencing, not what is written in a drug profile

Finally if you've got a problem with this you can PM me and you can talk to me about this problem that you have of believing what people say....until then your just a CUNT, plain and simple..............if this gets me banned then so be it. If there's one thing i detest its a "know it all bastard"...and you my flabby friend are just that
    Last edited by Britguy; 05-13-2005 at 04:49 AM.

have you ever tried being a standup comedian flabbybollocks or whatever your name is? your wit is endless

basically you WERE callin me a liar b/c you said it was "all in my head" i have no need however to prove to sum ass over the internet that my gyno has decreased by at least half within a weeks use, so what how its MEANT to work, it doesn't mean jack shit, were all different and so we'll all get different results, we''ll just have to agree to disagree, maybe the countless other letro users who have had the same results as me are all liars aswell.

Also have u ever posted a pic flabbybollocks? i don't recall you havin done so, so until you do that counts you out of critising me. I have been through your threads that you've started and you have NO PICS! so enough said on that matter

You seem to be able to do a lot of critical observation based on what YOU believe and not what others are sayin. at the end of the day its what they are experiencing, not what is written in a drug profile

Finally if you've got a problem with this you can PM me and you can talk to me about this problem that you have of believing what people say....until then your just a CUNT, plain and simple..............if this gets me banned then so be it. If there's one thing i detest its a "know it all bastard"...and you my flabby friend are just that

if i'm a "know it all" the you must be a "know nothing"

by the way that's me in the avatar mr. chunks ! what are you f@cking blind! now you can..

Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    Britguy i plan on running letro to get shrink some small lumps. Prob run nolva with it also. let me know how yours goes. And does it matter if your on or off a cycle to run it???

i think it may work better for reducing gyno when off cycle, but thats just my view, i think you'll be happy with the results, ive been running mine around 6-7 days and im real happy with the results, its the estrogen rebound im bothered about when i come off, thats where the nolva may be invaluable - to keep any excess estrogen away from the breast area

if i'm a "know it all" the you must be a "know nothing"

by the way that's me in the avatar mr. chunks ! what are you f@cking blind! now you can..

this is gettin boring..........thats a nice clear pic btw! we can really tell wot you look like from that

if i'm a "know it all" the you must be a "know nothing" - hilarious!

MR CHUNKS
    now you kiss my "chunky" ass!

MR CHUNKS
    now you kiss my "chunky" ass!
    sorry, but i already said that...i'm done with this thread for good. i'm sick of arguing with people that have have an IQ of less than 100. :aaok****t

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I read numerous threads on here about how letro was the best thing to reduce and maybe even reverse gyno, well after just 3 days use, yep 3 DAYS my lump has decreased in size by more than half. Don't get me wrong i didn't have a bad case but after comin off the ineffective nolva (for me anyway) this seems to be working. Ive been takin slighlty more than you should, 3 squirts per day (bought it from AR-R) plus, now heres the breakthrough rubbin some on the nipple itself! i got the idea after someone on here claimed it to work and low and behold i think it is, im obviously really happy about this and just wanted to let anyone else know out there who may have some gyno and are havin probs clearing it up. To top it all ive hardly used any of the 30ml in doing so upto now. The thing im worried about tho is estrogen rebound, am i gonna dissipate the lump just for it to grow back again? this is where i want some advice: maybe nolva would be useful enough to keep any estrogen rebound aaway from the nipple area? whilst i was on nolva the lump definetely didn't grow, it was only afterwards so im thinkin this may work, bump for any ideas. just thought id share my experience with letro - can't wait for the loss of sex drive tho. Sayin that, id rather have none than a pair of man boobs!!
    So what is letro and where can i find it?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    So what is letro and where can i find it?
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...270067a100f877

sim00 is offline New Member
    is letro just for tissue dissipation under the nipple or will it be effective if taken to cure a case of puffy nipples....puffy as in, it looks like there is a small amount of fluid under them

Quote Originally Posted by sim00
    is letro just for tissue dissipation under the nipple or will it be effective if taken to cure a case of puffy nipples....puffy as in, it looks like there is a small amount of fluid under them
    its meant for breast cancer in female patients so primarily id say tissue dissipation, a lot of bros on here use it within a cycle to keep water retention at bay tho, however lookin at various posts on here id say most are using it to REDUCE their gyno, it may or may not totally get rid of, but it looks the best thing to use for that cause, that being said - many have used nolva successfully aswell

Thread Information