spound is offline Anabolic Member

why doesnt everyone jsut homebrew??

I dont see why everyone doesnt just homebrew their own gear. I mean it is 1/3 the price literally, maybe even less depending on the source, and it is soooooo easy. I have recently started homebrewing my own ****, and i cant believe how easy it is, and how painless i can make it. I mean you know its real and sterile and everything. I still havent used a whole cycle of homebrew, i plan to from here on out though. WHy is it that the majority here doesnt do it? DO you not get good results of homebrew, or you just dont feel like learning or what?? It is a lot easier than you would think

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    most people dont have a powder source and they think its very difficult to do........only way i go

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    People all have their reasoning. Myself, I used to homebrew everything. Currently i choose to go the ugl route to save a lot of the hassle. Just a timing and conveinence thing more or less. No doubt it was a great learning experience and taught me a lot. However, i do appreciate not having to go all over to acquire the necessary materials for my homebrew needs. A one stop shop is just the way ive been going as of late. esp since i mainly have been on a hrt regiment...doesnt require me to go as nuts as i have gone in the past

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a hard enuff time getting a source for gear... if i cld get a source for powder i wld do.

scammers need not reply i m not looking for a source....

little-one is offline Associate Member
    I think thats the issue, is finding a source who sells powders mine dont

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    First its to much of a hassle and second most people do not have a powder source.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Tren A is easy and fun to make. Im on my 2nd week of tren a homebrew. Just a little pain, next time I will add less bb.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im to lazy to homebrew.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    im to lazy to homebrew.
    Who said muscle heads can't spell (too). Just kidding

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You never know what you're getting with powder. I like having something coming right out of the pharmacy.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Its only a few extra bucks mg for mg to go with my UG source, and I hate waiting because my powder source is international.

chris2wire is offline Member
    i cant find any powder sources

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I dont see why everyone doesnt just homebrew their own gear. I mean you know its real and sterile and everything.
    that has got to be one of the most ignorant statements i have heard lately...do tell how you determine the authenticity and sterility of your powder.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I love brewing - very satisfying & my prop is totally painless.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Don't think many sources sell powder. I would definately try it out if I could get a hold of the powder. Only thing I could make would be tren ace but I don't think customs in my country would let the pellet pass by

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Same here. Sources for UG gear are a dime a dozen. Powder sources, good CHEAP sources for powder, DOMESTIC sources, are not as common. If I had powders available to me at prices I couldn't refuse, and the source was really good and really careful and discrete, I would definitely be big into HBing. (those persons who I have never heard of, who offer their stuff to me via PM, are by definition, neither careful nor discrete.) As it is, I have enjoyed doing some fina and syno conversions, and saved a modest amount of money while having a lot of fun. My needs are pretty modest, now, though, since I am using a clinic and getting perscribed, pharmacy-compounded juice.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    My source doesn't sell powders either. so i guess fina is the only thing i'll be homebrewing...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    that has got to be one of the most ignorant statements i have heard lately...do tell how you determine the authenticity and sterility of your powder.

do tell how you know the sterility and authenticity of a UG lab's powder? lab tests mean nothing

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    No time.

Cutty is offline New Member
    wife kids no time
    when you grow up you'll have more $ than time--you hope--and you'll have much better things to do than make homebrew

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty
    wife kids no time
    when you grow up you'll have more $ than time--you hope--and you'll have much better things to do than make homebrew
    agreed, just gimme the amps, i'll stick 'em in my leg and that'll be that, besides my girl does all the cooking!

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    dudes, i can't find a source for almost anything, except for over the net...so how would i find a source to sell me powders? not possible. i wish i could find just one good source for regular stuff in my area.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    No time, no powder.

I wasn't referring to the powder itself, but, instead, to the final product because you know where your gear has been and how it was made, under what procedures etc....

I understand where many are coming from, i was mainly just stating the advantages of it, but I can see where there can be many disadvantages of brewing your own ****, under some of the circumstances that have been stated.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I don't want everone homebrewing simply because that is too many packages coming into the US through customs it could really put a damper on everyone if that were to happen.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Actually it's quite easy - hormone powders have distinctive smells and melting points. Using a candy thermometer and after proper baking and filtering, authenticity and sterility shouldn't be an issue.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    do tell how you determine the authenticity and sterility of your powder.
    well you get it lab tested. then you know its pure. how do you know that your next vial of UG test isnt just sterile oil that your source put in there so he could have a free cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well you get it lab tested. then you know its pure. how do you know that your next vial of UG test isnt just sterile oil that your source put in there so he could have a free cycle?
    Exactly what i was thinking! The powders you get have jsut as good of chance, or better, of being good/purer than you UG sources powders that he is making your gear with. Plus, you dont know his procedures in making it, hell he could be pissing in it some for all you know. And like someone else stated above, sterility shouldn't be an issue with powders once filtering and solvents are thrown in the mix. The only concern left would be purity, but you could just get a lab test done on it, just like you would any other type of gear from a UG or the pharmacy that you buy pre-made.

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    I dont see why everyone doesnt just homebrew their own gear. I mean it is 1/3 the price literally, maybe even less depending on the source, and it is soooooo easy. I have recently started homebrewing my own ****, and i cant believe how easy it is, and how painless i can make it. I mean you know its real and sterile and everything. I still havent used a whole cycle of homebrew, i plan to from here on out though. WHy is it that the majority here doesnt do it? DO you not get good results of homebrew, or you just dont feel like learning or what?? It is a lot easier than you would think
    Not easy to explain a ****ing drug lab in the closet to the wife and kids.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Hahaha, true that. Not to mention the cops.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well you don't really need a drug lab but that still made me almost fall out of my chair laughing

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    My oil is in the kitchen.

My BA is in the medicine cab.

My vials, filters, and syringes are in the same place as my gear (a little lock box)

That is my entire 'lab'

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I couldnt even home brew a decent pint of beer let alone something I had to inject into myself!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so what are you advertising????

And yes there are many of us that do....

powder is powder, but you better make sure your supplier sends you the correct stuff...

Mine knows i spend $$$ to have the powder tested.. that's one of the ways to insure you get the real deal..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    so what are you advertising????

Nothing, I guess, im just a little excited, and wanted to do some people a favor and open their eyes to the advantages of homebrewing.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    I've made fina and love it. But i would love a powder source to start homebrewing.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    im practically paying homebrew prices, and the hassle is too much. You can find a powder source just as easy as any other source, but I am one lazy SOB.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Its only a few extra bucks mg for mg to go with my UG source, and I hate waiting because my powder source is international.

so is mine....and it gets here in 3 days lol.

Thread Information