maxex is offline Member

Has anyone tried new domestic products?

My overseas just added a new domestic section and was wondering if anyone has any knowledge. I think its affiliated with an old source. the products are broken down into three catagories - White-Green and of course Black label. I just noticed this while doing some shopping. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know, this could save a lot of stress.

chris2wire is offline Member
    as in made in america or shipped from america?

my stuff is domestic because its shipped from america, its not actually made here though...

maxex is offline Member
    Thats what I am trying to fugure out, Ive asked a couple mods but they have no idea. He's an overseas source but has a new section on his site for domestic. I think Ive heard of the products before but Im not positive. He mostly deals with top name brands, but i think these products are UG. I know if he has anythng to do with it its legit but I want to be 100% and would really want to hear from some people with first hand knowledge before I order.

maxex is offline Member
    but yea, they are shipped from america

chris2wire is offline Member
    youd have to ask him

a lot of domestic stuff is homeade UG stuff. Not impossible for it to be imported name brand stuff.

Personally having it shipped domestically makes UG stuff better than brand name stuff, cuz its quick and painless shipping. Its like ordering a legit product from a legit company. You order, 4-5 days later it comes.

Intl sucks.

Thread Information