Thread: 1-test cyp

hulkzer is offline Associate Member

1-test cyp

i still have a bunch on this left over before the ban. i have reserched it alot and every time i see a post it says to stack with m1t or 4ad. can i just run it alone, and can i cycle it like test-e,test-c.

ie
    1-test cyp 600mg wk 1-10
    pct

or does it need to be short like other prohormones
    1-test cyp 600mg wk 1-4
    pct

thx in advance
    zer_

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    it should def be atleast 10 weeks its a cypionate ester. it wont even be working in full force by week 4. good luck its pretty good stuff, but it can be painful. i ended up in the hospital because my sholder swole up so much in the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    it should def be atleast 10 weeks its a cypionate ester. it wont even be working in full force by week 4. good luck its pretty good stuff, but it can be painful. i ended up in the hospital because my sholder swole up so much in the following week.
    how many weeks did you do, and how many mg's. im planning on cutting it w/ b12

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    cutting it will be nice but you NEED test.

1test will make your dick stop working bro and the lethargy will suck.

No need to take M1T with it either youll get good gains from it but deffenatley gets some test with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    cutting it will be nice but you NEED test.

1test will make your dick stop working bro and the lethargy will suck.

No need to take M1T with it either youll get good gains from it but deffenatley gets some test with it!!!
    that is what i needed to know. how much test should i use. my 1-test cyp is only 50mg/ml so in need to inject 2cc's ed or can i run 1cc ed with 75mg prop. that would give me 25mg's more test than 1-test a day .
    thx
    zer_

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you can shoot ed if you want but shoot for around 600mg ew the test doseage looks cool as well.

Be warned that some dont take 1 test cyp well and develop huge knots that can take weeks to dissapate they are not infections or anything but some have bad reactions I personally never went through it but I always cut it with test.

1test is really powerful stuff id liken it to tren in its effects.

run it for 8 weeks at the min. 10-12 if you can hack the pinning.

last time i shot it i got some soreness, but for sum reason only 2 injections maybe i didn't get far enough in the muscle. thx bro.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i ran it for one day lol. i was a dumbass and shot it in my delt. next day, medium pain, second day i was like "wow it got worse". third day i was comparing it to t400 from denkel. fifith day, yea def worse than t4.... a week or so later i was in the hospital.... i thought it was infected but nothing came when the went to "aspirate it" with three 2 inch 18gague needles. they put me on some hard core anti biotics wich i couldnt tkae because of the side effects. i just took the percosets and toughed it out. i dont think it was infected, i think it just crashed inside my arm. a couple monts later i checked out the bottle of 1-test and it was like sugar crysals in syrup.....

Thread Information