2 200Deca ew + 10 Dbol ed
    3 200Deca ew + 15 Dbol ed
    4 200Deca ew + 15 Dbol ed
    5 200Deca ew + 10 Dbol ed
    6 200Deca ew + 10 Dbol ed
    7 100 Clomid ed
    8 50 Clomid ed
    9 50 Clomid ed

I have put on about 12b but have also lost around 4% fat.

I Didn't want a large obvious first time but not i am wishing that maybe i went stronger. I'm going to wait till near the end of summer till my next cycle.

What do you all suggest i do next? To be honest i'd quite like to be about 2 stone heavier with a little less fat. I'm 26, 6 foot and 190lb with 15% fat

Thanks

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What to do next? I would research alot more first! Thats one lousy cycle! Wheres the test?! Am suprised u have a di*k left
    Are you in pct now?

rams79 is offline New Member
    Yes am in my second week of clomid. Please can you help and tell me what i have to do to to gain alot of muscle that i can keep.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be happy u ran a low dose of that deca or u would not be gettin laid any time soon. i suggest u get some test e. or cyp. stack it with some deca or maybe eq. run the test at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and the deca at 400mg/wk for 10 or 11 weeks. u shoudl wait atleast 2 months b4 u start that.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I know you prolly dont want to hear but you are going to from just about everybody on this board... TEST IS BEST... where is it.. its the base for everything... IMO i would run test at a higher dose then anything else you run esp. deca ...do some research

How should i split this up through the week? How should i run the pct? Would i need any nolve through the cycle?

I have been doing quite a bit of reasearch but it is very easy to find conflicting arguments to everythink i read. Think i will listen to people on here alot more that otherplaces though

clhp20 is offline Member
    What are your goals ?

I'm just wanting to gain quite a bit of quality muscle. I'd like to get about 2stone heavier while keeping quite a lof fat %. How much of muscle can i expect to gain if i do

500 test e for weeks 1-12 and
    400 Deca for weeks 1-10?

and how much on average would i be able to keep it i continue to train and eat well?

I guess this is where I try to "sell" you on reading my profiles in the profiles forum. You'll read alot of conflicting opinions here and on other boards...but all of the information in the profiles forum here is 100% referenced and documented. Alot of my profiles have 20 or so references (all medical journals)...so it's not really just another "conflicting opinion"...it's a fact if it's in something I write. What I'm saying is that even though alot of the members here trust me...you don't really have to "trust me" at all...you can read the profiles, and then double check the facts in them against medical journals. That was my goal...not to offer another conflicting opinion to be weighted against others, but rather to offer concrete facts.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    If your running clomid now IMO its more common to use the 300/100/50 method then the 100/50/50... and that cycle looks alot better then your first one... and with your diet there is no telling how much you can gain... and like hooker said read the profiles... there is no opinions there all factual

Thread Information