Thread: deca only cycle

eaktc is offline Junior Member

deca only cycle

I know about deca dic. but am gonna run anyway. I will run 400 mill a week for 16 weeks. is that to long. are you suppose to come off deca like you r test. what should I look out for. please, and info will help. thanks

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    16 weeks is a little long, the biggest problem is you are not going to have any test in you body at all, it is going to be 16 plus weeks of test suppression, i would honestly compare that to being a woman or an old man, that is why i wouldnt do it

You need some Test bro.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eaktc
    I know about deca dic. but am gonna run anyway. I will run 400 mill a week for 16 weeks. is that to long. are you suppose to come off deca like you r test. what should I look out for. please, and info will help. thanks
    You should look out for the disappointment when you lose all your gains after you get off cycle. I am unfortunately one of the dumba$$e$ that has done a deca only cycle. I got good gains....came off.....body crashed hard as fukk...and lost it all. Definately run some test...it is about the cheapest roid anyway. And do some research please.

good luck,
    jrw

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    it will be hard to come off a 16 week deca only cycle.
    imho - i wouldnt recommend a deca only cycle, theres so much better out there. and for less side effects!
    you need to have a stronger BASE of your cycle..

the cycle i will be doing soon is 10 weeks long..
    500mg test eth/week
    300mg deca/week
    30mg dbol for the first 33 days, for a kickstart.

it is my first cycle, and a beauty!
    something along those lines for you would be ideal.
    none of this deca only crap for 16 weeks.. thats no fun.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Add at least 100mg Test over the amount of Deca your going to be using a week. Or you'll regret it.

i already did a cycle of test e and deca . same cycle minus the dbol . I did not I got such extreme acne from it I was never able to take my shirt off to show the gains. what is the point in that. that was over six months ago and I still havent fully recovered. Deca is know to keep gains as apposed to test.

good call

cb25 is offline Banned
    you've gotten good advice above...test should be the base of every cycle.

you will be unhappy with deca alone. if you honestly think that's your best option, you don't know as much as you think you do -- not trying to flame in anyway man, just want you to do this the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    good call
    Not that the number of posts always means something....but in this case I would put some stock in the theory. Listen to Mr.3 posts....hardhead!!!

i will not use test again, and i dont want to do any dht derivative, so what am i left with, besides deca

i will not use test again, and i dont want to do any dht derivative, so what am i left with, besides deca
    A mistake of a cycle.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    A mistake of a cycle.
    agreed. not trying to be a hardass about this, but you're setting yourself up for disaster.

do some more research...there are hundreds of threads on why you should always include test in a cycle. the more you understand what you're getting yourself into, the more satisfied you'll be with results, not to mention, the safer you'll be long-term.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    test bro......you got acne from it??? do something about it.......wash your body once in awhile........

but you're gonna do what you want........so go ahead and do deca only.......see how you like it

I used to have my illiterate reasons for not running test. I didnt like the bloated look. Then I did my research and discovered anti-e's. Problem solved...take as needed. And as far as the comment about test making you break out, deca can do the same thing as well as many other steroids . Sometimes its part of the game. I have found the best way to combat the acne is to take a hot shower (to open my pores) and immediately rub rubbing alcohol on acne areas (delts, bi's, back, etc...) This helps me dry it out. Also lay in a tanning bed a few times a week. This combo works great for me. Its just something I came up with on my own so I dont know if its worked for others.

test is the king! hear me budday, the king.
    no joke.. if u dont use it your makin a mistake..
    deca over test - people'd call u retarded..
    dont make the mistake guy.
    test is the most important part of a cycle, and the most powerful.
    use it to your advantage, and yes - maybe wash a lil more than before lmao

i showered twice a day most of the time used the alcohol, benzol u name it it didn't work for me. I currently work with a guy who is huge, and ripped, and been an avid roid user for years and he also says to steer away from test based cycles.

he is a smart guy so i believe what he says.

he is a smart guy so i believe what he says.
    Everyone leave this moron alone. He doesnt want good advice......fukk him.

i have done test before and did not like it. Now I know there are many other steroids out there, and believe many people have gottin big on other stuff than test. Yes i do beileve test is the strongest steroid , and the best to put on size, but I do not like it. I am intitled to have my own likes and dislikes when it comes to steroids. All I ask is, is there anything out there that will excelerate my muscle gains, that does not include test. I am not looking to put on 50 lbs in a cycle. Just something that will increase my gains and allow me to keep the gains obtained.

dooooo sommmmme reeeeeeeeeaaaadinnnnnggggg
    peeeese.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i showered twice a day most of the time used the alcohol, benzol u name it it didn't work for me. I currently work with a guy who is huge, and ripped, and been an avid roid user for years and he also says to steer away from test based cycles.
    just because he's used them for years doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about. it's like the people who come here and say, "well, my dealer told me this was what i should take" -- take some responsibility - learn the science behind what you're putting into your body and you will understand why we preach the way we do.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously dont realize that test is important for healthy function do you???? women will have more test than you once you're on your "cycle".......

you say you did test before and did not like it.......try it again bro and make sure.......

if you're gonna do anything thats not test (which i highly recommend you do not do) anavar or primo would be a better choice than deca ........both class I steroids , not very suppresive, and both can be taken orally.......enjoy the high price and minimal gains though......if you're not looking to put on 10-15+ lbs, you shouldnt be taking steroids in the first place.......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you obviously dont realize that test is important for healthy function do you???? women will have more test than you once you're on your "cycle".......

you say you did test before and did not like it.......try it again bro and make sure.......

if you're gonna do anything thats not test (which i highly recommend you do not do) anavar or primo would be a better choice than deca........both class I steroids, not very suppresive, and both can be taken orally.......enjoy the high price and minimal gains though......if you're not looking to put on 10-15+ lbs, you shouldnt be taking steroids in the first place.......
    bing bing bang bang - read it and weep baby.
    thats a wrap!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Try a var only cycle. It won't shut your natural test production down, and although you won't gain a lot, what you do gain will be permanent (so I've heard). 60-100 mg ed should do the trick.

And forget all this bullshit you hear guys saying about how var should only be taken by women and children. Yes, it was developed for women and children...to take at low doses. Men who take it at much higher doses often get very good results.

Actually, even better than var for you would be t-bol, imo. I'm taking that now (with test). Like var, it doesn't aromatize and your nat test production won't be killed, but it's also stronger.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Try a var only cycle. It won't shut your natural test production down, and although you won't gain a lot, what you do gain will be permanent (so I've heard). 60-100 mg ed should do the trick.

And forget all this bullshit you hear guys saying about how var should only be taken by women and children. Yes, it was developed for women and children...to take at low doses. Men who take it at much higher doses often get very good results.

Actually, even better than var for you would be t-bol, imo. I'm taking that now (with test). Like var, it doesn't aromatize and your nat test production won't be killed, but it's also stronger.
    what he says..!!!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Wtf?

STONES2 is offline Associate Member

no test?

hey just a thought, there are medications that supress acne.
    this said in a humble way. so as not to offend you because of my newbie status.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    if you're set on doing a cycle not containing test
    than i would recommend boldenone instead of nandrolone

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    You NEED TEST in your cycle. PERIOD............There are alot of people here trying to tell what will work. Your gonna screw your system up so bad if you run deca alone. It won't work. Also, say good bye to your NUTS>>>>>>>>>

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Var?

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    I should have read the whole thread first.
    I agree. You should do test. But if you absolutely are certain you are going to do a cycle without it try var only.

Quote Originally Posted by SensP

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    without test theres a strong chance your dick wont be working for quite some time. I hope your gains are worth that risk.........

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I am not looking to put on 50 lbs in a cycle. Just something that will increase my gains and allow me to keep the gains obtained.

The reason gains are lost when someone comes off steroids is the body is not producing any test for a while. The longer it takes you to recover post cycle the more gains you will lose. Deca alone is going to shut you down HARD and it may take many months before your own natural test comes back. Where will that leave you? It will leave you with a good chance of zero gains and maybe even negative gains (smaller/weaker than before)

I assume you are a grown man and will do as you wish....Just remember what all of the guys here have said to you, when you do finally come off and lose it all.

GL to you

I'll never understand someone that comes here looking for help, then shuns everyone off like they even know their @$$ from a hole in the ground. Sad, sad, sad......

Hey bros, we tried....thats all we can do....Peace.

NOOCH is offline New Member

deca only for 8 weeks

okay, here goes. after finally being convinced to do some juice, a cycle of deca , by a friend.btw i was a virgin. i put on about 15 lbs. i was happy with the results.alot of compliments about looking bigger and so on. feels good since i havent seen any results in the last 4 years. i was told it was aplateau breaker. strength increase size increase. really happy until, about a week or two ago i started breaking out my neck,shoulders and back. the reason why i never wanted to touch the stuff in the first place is because of the side effects. so now my question is how long does it last? i started my cycle mid/late february 8 weeks from there would put me mid april. cycle ended and a week later dink dink
    dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink. please what can i do i hate this. its not that bad. but i always knew which guys at the gym juiced by these nasty pussbumps. dont want em. i was ready to try some more or something else in addition with. but i feel embarrased to take off my shirt because then people will know. omg what to do <----- being very dramatic lol.
    Last edited by NOOCH; 05-16-2005 at 08:15 AM.

cmillett is offline Member
    Man I know what you are talking about ,but I must say I thought what you are thinking ,deca only no side effects WRONG!I was tired of getting acne too thought I would just try deca instead BIG mistake!I got acne just like before and more importantly lost my sex drive ,hell I can't remember how long it took me to get it back,and also I made no big gains so far as weight or strength,So man my advice to you is listen to the guys on the forum,if one person was telling you to do one thing and another telling you something else that would be different,but these guys are consistent they all say the same thing that ought to tell you something I've personly learned a LOT from these guys ,so take some good advice!

Thread Information