jjgym is offline New Member

Gynecomastia- MTV Episode, I want a famous face - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tonight 04-13-05 on MTV at 10:30EST 9:30CST

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/i_want_...pisodeID=81695

I thought this would be the best place to post this so it would get the most exposure this way. Thought some of you/us might be interested in watching this particular episode since it applies to our lifestyle. Im not sure if they are just doing surgery on the guy or if he is also getting chest implants, the episode description is not very clear.

Episode description: Jay is a 23-year-old Long Island student who, while not "obsessed" with Arnold Schwarzenegger, has always admired his perfect physique and chest. Jay has modeled his diet, body building and lifestyle after Arnold's--yet his Gynecomastia holds him back from achieving that perfect Arnold chest. He considers plastic surgery his only hope of terminating his "man-boobs" and winning him the girl of his dreams.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    lol I saw it. they did a nice job with the surgery

jjgym is offline New Member
    So do they just do surgery or does he get chest implants also?

Anyone have an after pic?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    He molded his physique and diet?

Sure as hell dont look like it. Dude shoulda laid off the sauce and laid on some solid cardio. He looks like a skinny saluu........

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    He molded his physique and diet?

Sure as hell dont look like it. Dude shoulda laid off the sauce and laid on some solid cardio. He looks like a skinny saluu........
    At least he's not making those funny faces. I've been waiting a whole day to figure out if he just looks like that or he was making funny faces trying to be a comic. He won't awnser me...can anyone else?

joevette is offline Banned
    I saw that shiit, it was pathetic. That guy hadn't even been lifting for 1 year and he's 24. He did look alot better after the surgery, but at this point he should have already had 10 years of training under his belt if he's trying to look like arnold like he kept saying.

lol i though it was so funny when he was asking the doc if he thought is there was anything that could hold hiom back from being like Arnold.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Jay:"So Doc, Is there anything that's keeping me from looking like Arnold?"

Doc:"Well Jay, I don't see any reason why you couldn't have a body like Arnold"

This guy's a piece of work.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    hahahaha funny ****!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He wants to look like arnold????He is off to a horrible start....

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    FATTY FATTY, it wasnt gyno it was fat ass. He could have lost that on his own with determination. Still looked like **** after, just a semi polished turd is all it was after.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    FATTY FATTY, it wasnt gyno it was fat ass. He could have lost that on his own with determination. Still looked like **** after, just a semi polished turd is all it was after.
    Looked like gyno to me man, and he wants to look like arnold and prances around wearing a ronnie coleman shirt but the mofo eat at chili's and fridays!? And if his ass spent more time lifting instead of posing in front of the mirror at the gym maybe he would gain some quality mass! God, that annoyed the hell outa me...

Sta11ion is offline Member
    This guy is a joke, there is a thing to be insecure of your body. But be realistic, first off his diet is **** second he doesnt dont know how to train. Then he wants to look like the best but hes not willing to put the work to get it. What a loser,

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I was just being a hard ass, he did have gyno, fat induced. He grew up a fatty. Also, you can eat at chili's and fridays any old day, its all about choices., he made me mad talking about working out "like arnold" yet I see his faggot ass on machines. What a discrace. He was not even lifting all out. If you can smile and lift its too light.

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    I was just being a hard ass, he did have gyno, fat induced. He grew up a fatty. Also, you can eat at chili's and fridays any old day, its all about choices., he made me mad talking about working out "like arnold" yet I see his faggot ass on machines. What a discrace. He was not even lifting all out. If you can smile and lift its too light.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    The guy still had tits after sergery ..and his gut was so bad.....The guy really should shave .......im not rasist or anything and im sorry for stereotyping but the guy looked like a fat jew bastad and he will never ever ever ever look like arnold

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    The guy still had tits after sergery ..and his gut was so bad.....The guy really should shave .......im not rasist or anything and im sorry for stereotyping but the guy looked like a fat jew bastad and he will never ever ever ever look like arnold
    So much hate

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Do I have to actually go to the gym to look like arnold or can I just say it a million times a poof I will be the LI Oak haha

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Gee, how could that be mistaken for racism?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    that doctor TOTALLY got to 2nd base with that kid

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    the doctor did a good job, one thing I noticed since i have had the surgury is that usally after surguery u have 2 tubes that drain for a week to get out all the excess crap, this doctor didnt use this, and according to what i learned about the surgury it is very common to have tubes, so thats weird his doc didnt use it, as for the kid he needs to not be concerned with arnold and not be fat anymore

Zues is offline Associate Member
    They said the estimated cost was $6500. Is that really how much it costs or was that just because his tits were so big they had to charge him extra. I thought gyno surgery ran aroung $3000. Anyone know how much it really costs?

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine had paid almost $8,000 for his gyno surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by cb11mass
    A friend of mine had paid almost $8,000 for his gyno surgery.
    I dont understand why guys pay to remove titties.....fark, I would pay to have tits, save a boat load of cash instead of blowing it on strip clubs

Doc
    Doc is offline Junior Member
    I thought the best part was when the doctor told him that he doesn't see why he couldn't have the physique of arnold

he should of said no way in hell tittie boy

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Yeah thats not racist!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    I thought the best part was when the doctor told him that he doesn't see why he couldn't have the physique of arnold

he should of said no way in hell tittie boy

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    They said the estimated cost was $6500. Is that really how much it costs or was that just because his tits were so big they had to charge him extra. I thought gyno surgery ran aroung $3000. Anyone know how much it really costs?
    i dunno but it costs like $50 for a bottle of letro and a few hundred dollars a year to get a gym membership. also eating a good diet is free.

****in' fat ****er shoulda done at least those three things before getting surgery- what a ****face.

that episode was one of the stupidest things i've ever seen.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    The chest looked good after the gyno was removed. The Dr also didnt go in through the nipple. He made a cut to the sides of the chest muscle. That was wierd. Also not sure about having tubes vs no tubes. Might have something to do with location of insicion or something.

How could people like him be so oblivious to thier own faults ?

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    i felt bad for the "fat jew bastard". I bet MTV kept making him say Arnolds name every other sentance. Hes gotta know theres no way in hell hes ever gonna look like Arnold. The fatty just wanted to lose his boobs thats all. Think MTV paid for the surgury? Oh and his girlfriend was just as much an insecure fat ass as he was.

noodles*5.0 is offline New Member
    lol...i can't believed i missed that one....but being mtv i am sure that it will be on again

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Wowww that guy is really big. Not. That kid is a joke, thinking he is going to be like Arnold. Hes fat and out of shape, probably couldnt even do 225 for sets on bench press. His gf is ugly also.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    hey watch the anti semitism, not cool at all

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    hey watch the anti semitism, not cool at all

I have to
    Agree!!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    I dont understand why guys pay to remove titties.....fark, I would pay to have tits, save a boat load of cash instead of blowing it on strip clubs
    Nah... not fun, playing with your own tits. You need a training partner with gyno, so you can have at each other's juggs.

Thread Information