yung-priest is offline Associate Member

Is 200mgs a waste?

ok so i got my cycle the other day after intense learnin on this board, but wen i went 2get my stuff they only had 1bottle of deca200 left n i planned on doin 400mgs ew along with my 500mgs of test e+.75mgs ed of test prop., so would it b ok 2jus 200mgs ew ? this is my 1st real knowledgable cycle, 1st one was t400+deca300 one cc of each per wk n saw good gains........so any help or thoughts plaese.thanks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    ok so i got my cycle the other day after intense learnin on this board, but wen i went 2get my stuff they only had 1bottle of deca200 left n i planned on doin 400mgs ew along with my 500mgs of test e+.75mgs ed of test prop., so would it b ok 2jus 200mgs ew ? this is my 1st real knowledgable cycle, 1st one was t400+deca300 one cc of each per wk n saw good gains........so any help or thoughts plaese.thanks

200mg/week of deca isnt enough to do much really. u might get a little help in your joints if u are lucky , but thats about it.1025mg/week of test??? too much test for your second cycle bro

well every1 on said to do the 500mgs of test e ew,deca @400mgs ew and the test prop @ .75mgs ed for the 1st 4wks as a jump start..........so wat should i do with this gear as far as cyclin it out now? thanks for the input

u never said u were using ther prop as a kickstarter.
    if u have the prop and want to use it do soething like this

1-4 test prop 75mg/day or dbol @ 30mg/day
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-11 deca 400mg/week

well ya thats wat i was gonna do but they didnt hav enuff deca so i grabbed wat they had which was only 1 bottle of 200mgd/10ml? so should i just cut the deca out til next time or run it at 2oomgs pw?

well ya thats wat i was gonna do but they didnt hav enuff deca so i grabbed wat they had which was only 1 bottle of 200mgd/10ml? so should i just cut the deca out til next time or run it at 2oomgs pw?
    yea i would hold off till next time IMO

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    u need at LEAST 300mg/week of deca ..
    as a second cycle, you wont see many results from 200mg/week of deca - unless your goal with deca, is to help ur joints, i read it is good for that.
    get some var or tren at 400mg/week, OR up the test dosage to 750mg/week
    from 500mg/week and just use prop/dbol (as a kickstart).. that would work for sure.
    save the vial of deca for another time - you dont have enough for anything spectacular to come from it

and 6weeks of deca @300mgs ew would be pointless too right? so jump up to 750 of e with the .75of prop? do remember this is my 1st real cycle? thanks 4the help

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    1st cycle. stick with 500 a week with the prop at 75 ed to kick start. wait on the deca . don't go above 500 for your first cycle

and 6weeks of deca@300mgs ew would be pointless too right? so jump up to 750 of e with the .75of prop? do remember this is my 1st real cycle? thanks 4the help
    just curious, whats the difference between 'first cycle' and 'first real cycle'..
    u said earlier youve taken anabolics before - meaning it is not your first cycle in any respect.

up to you man, u have alot of good options in front of you to set a clean killer of a cycle.

No bro its cool i no wat u mean. wel i did 1cc of deca 300mgs+ 1cc of t400 ew last year. i didnt really no anythin bout juicein like i do now so i jus shot up n lifted, i went from 135lbs to 170ish n the 10wks i shot up so i must hav been doin somethin right i guess. but this time around i have been doin my homework and have got my $hit together so i can do it right this time n get the most gains outta of it as possible. so rev what chu think i should do with this gear i have now to get that killer cycle?

and 6weeks of deca@300mgs ew would be pointless too right? so jump up to 750 of e with the .75of prop? do remember this is my 1st real cycle? thanks 4the help
    like i said - lots of options, i like the sounds of that man! or..

week 1-5 35-40mg dbol ed
    week 1-12 500mg/week eth
    week 1-13 75mg eod prop

that cycle is, a good one for sure.

get some d's for sure..
    or use the prop as a kickstarter - up to u

alright cool, wel i cant get the dbol 4awhile some m gonna stick 2the prop 4now, but the kickstart with the prop is for only the 1st 4wks right? not thru out the whole cycle? thanks 4all the hepl

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    like i said - lots of options, i like the sounds of that man! or..

week 1-5 35-40mg dbol ed
    week 1-12 500mg/week eth
    week 1-13 75mg eod prop

that cycle is, a good one for sure.
    ok the dbol only needs to be run for 4 weeks.

second way too much test for a first "real" cycle.

second since pct times for prop is 3 days after last shot and 2 weeks for enanthate the whole idea of runnning prop is to make the jump into PCT easier on the body so test levels dont drop as low. IF u insist on running prop at the end use it week 10-14 then start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop

Thread Information