fitprojp is offline New Member

1 wk into sus and winny cycle - couple Q's

Hey bros Ive been watching and learning for a while now and got some good info from here and although this is not my first cycle - just wondrerin if I could get some more opinions - I am one week into my Brit Dragon Sus 250 (1cc Mon - 1cc Thurs into each cheek) and zambon winny (1cc Wed - spot inject into tris) I also started 30 mg dbol last mon and each day since -
    i read that the sus should be every other day and 500 mg /week but to do this i would need to inject less than 1/2 cc each time - is this right? also if i pull 1 cc from an amp and inject only 1/2 is it ok to leave the other 1/2 in the syringe for the day between shots? the winny is 50mg /cc and i do inject 1/2 into each bi or tri (so far once a week) - any opinions? also what does anybody think about the 30 mg dbol/day? I like the sus and the winny gives me a great pump for a few days and this past week was my first 'real' 160 kilo (355lb) bench press - before this week and the beginning of this last cycle i was stuck at 150 kilo (335lbs) for the past while - i also went from 87 kilo bw to about 89 - 2 kilkos in 1 week? real? water? imagination? - any ideas?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    usin winny once a week is pis*ing money down the drain,winny needs to be taken ed if oral an the least eod if injection mate once a week is not goin to do jack!aint worth doin dbol with winny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have you done any research because it dosent look like you know wat you are doin!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol and sus at the beginning and sus and winny toward the end..would be the best way to do..actually..should be the way you do it.....winny eod day injections..sus 1/2cc eod..use different syringes and needles for the sus...when you split it..save the second half of the amp in another syringe and keep it sterile...that means once you cap the top on the needle leave it there until you use it next time..dbol should have been done first 4 weeks with the sus and no winny until like 6 or 7th week ..how long are you running the cycle..im assuming 10 weeks..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id say dont use the dbol , and winny ed or eod, secondly bd sust? i wasnt aware bd made a sust?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    id say dont use the dbol, and winny ed or eod, secondly bd sust? i wasnt aware bd made a sust?

my mistake the sus is organon from pakistan - was thinking of somethin else i tried to get first but couldnt

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    usin winny once a week is pis*ing money down the drain,winny needs to be taken ed if oral an the least eod if injection mate once a week is not goin to do jack!aint worth doin dbol with winny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have you done any research because it dosent look like you know wat you are doin!
    i didnt want to be too obvious in my gym - im one of the bigger guys there - not huge but being a foreigner in japan i get watched alot without making it stupidly obvious that im on- - the pump from the winny spot shots lasted like 4 days and i definitely noticed my triceps tighter in t shirt so i dont think it was wasted- i will up the frequency though - as for usin the dbol with the winny i just thought id use up what i had left - as for not knowing what im doin... dude you live in Britain! need i say more? i appreciate the advice though.

thanks hell a pimpin

sorry bro but you obviously aint done research on the winny coz you have to take the jabs at least eod,do a search on this site for winny or post a question about how to take it,you will be told the same as i have said,you are prob gettin the pumps from the prop in the sust,and by the way i dont live in britain,england if you please,best of luck anyhow just ask about the winny.

booz - did some readin and see yer point - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fitprojp
    booz - did some readin and see yer point - thanks
    didnt mean to sound to harsh mate,just do a bit of research or ask a question in this forum,you will get loads of advice mostly good off of people who know their stuff,you must take certain compounds the right way or you will not get the proper gains out of them,best of luck mate.

Thread Information