bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow please guys i need help fast....PLEASE F_ING HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am starting a cyle of m1t and i want to know what to stack with it... i cannot find 4ad right now but i can find 1ad by ergo... or testagen depot that consists of Pro Hormone/Andro) and 17beta Hydroxy Androst-1-ene-3-one-ether 110mg... please hleppp ... me fast as i want to buy one of these as this guys supplies last!!!!!!!!! i also found stuff called radix... that is 4-androstenediol... ?
    Last edited by bignig; 05-15-2005 at 09:37 AM.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i did an m1t cycle, with slin not long ago.
    its the slin thats the powerhouse.
    m1t isnt a great 'thing'.. if youve done your research and realize the sides, and effects on your liver - i would avoid it. and save your receptors for the REAL GEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by bignig
    i am starting a cyle of m1t and i want to know what to stack with it... i cannot find 4ad right now but i can find 1ad by ergo... or testagen depot that consists of Pro Hormone/Andro) and 17beta Hydroxy Androst-1-ene-3-one-ether 110mg... please hleppp ... me fast as i want to buy one of these as this guys supplies last!!!!!!!!! i also found stuff called radix... that is 4-androstenediol... ?
    i personally have never heard of "radix"..

but again, i still say - m1t isnt worth the effort - take soemthing HARDER!
    if ur willing to take m1t, prolly means you've thought of taking GEAR.. so honestly, get some good stuff, and forget your "supplier" and his "prohormones" they're peices of crap

ok thanks for the lookout .. but i am going to use an m1t cycle.... and i want the questions that i posted answer please.. thankss

well 4ad is the ideal stack - so wait around until you can get a hold of some!
    imo, it'd be the smart way to go, wait until u got the exactthing that is good to use.
    others use that combo, ask around other sites, or here - and see what rthey think of the stack..
    i still say m1t alone, not good, but it will add at least 10 pounds if u eat accordingly.

Arrow

what about stacking vpx... decavar??

Thread Information