Hello, i'm reposting this from hgh forum to get the test-c part of my question answered.

I've been receving conflicting advice from my doctors/edorcinologist about taking hgh with cypionate .
After, 5 years of being misdiagnosed, I finnaly was diagnosed with having a non canerous pituatary tumor which shut down my testosorone production, and kept my levels at 40 and raised my prolactin to 1000. over the course, of those years I jumped from 230 to 430, and now I'm on Horomone replacement therapy.
I'm a 30 year old male, and most of my weight is on my gut.

For the past 4 months, I've been taking low doses of testosorone cypionate at 150 mg, and I do cardio 1 hour 7 days a week and lift weights 5 days a week. I've went from 56 percent body fat to 41 percent and lost 55 pounds.
I'm not really happy with my results because my body and mind has gone through the ringer...

So I have been now seeing a new doctor that prescribed me HGH, 3-4 iu a day 5days on 2 days off, and 500 mg of cypionate a week.
I've been doing this for the past 3 weeks, and my fat is literally falling off, and my muscles have been growing bigger as weel..

Finnaly my question, Is this combo of cyiponate and hgh safe for someone my size? and second, I'm also taking an herbal anti-e, and fat burner with ephedera and I feel fine but everyone keeps trying to talk me out of doing what I'm doing because my peers think it's dangerous to mix things.

I feel great, and it doesnt bother me at all. In fact, it gives me the energy I need to work out 7 days a week, and I run circles around people in the gym that are way better shape then me.

Is 500 mg of cypionate going to over power the HGH at 3-4 iu a day?
I do notice my weight loss has fallin from 4 pounds a week to 1-2.
Which is ok, since I'm noticing i'm getting leaner.
My current endocrinologist would not give me the hgh, because my Igf-1 levels were 200. normal range for my age is 100-450.
Let me konw what you all think?

P.s.
before anyone reply's with the typical response of diet and excercise.. will do the trick......
just let me say, I'm on a strict diet low carbs high protien low fat, I do weight watchers because it's easy to follow... I excercise 2-3 hours every day. 1 hour on treadmill for cardio, and 1-2 hours of weights everyday.
my starting bench press 3 months ago was 120 max, and now i'm up to 225.

thanks for the help...