Thread: Tren Depot

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Tren Depot

I did some searching but could not find a definate answer. For my next cycle, I am thinking about running tren . This will be my first tren cycle.

I can get BD Trenabol Depot. It is 100 mg/ml. I will be shooting this twice a week. What would be a good mg per week to use and how many weeks should I run it for?

I need to get an idea on how much to buy. I was thinking buying 3 - 10ml vials. If I go 300mg a week, that will give me enough for 10 weeks. Is that enough? This stuff ain't cheap.

I will be taking test e with this cycle and this will be my 5th or 6th cycle that I have done.

THXS.

If its tren acetate it needs to be shot ED because of its short acting ester...not twice a wk. Start off at 50-75mg/ED.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    wow i love tren hex from b.d. i just got do with mine.

i ran 300mg a week for 12 weeks. wish i ran 400

i would have to say run 400mg for min 10 weeks 12 would be better. tren hex has a long ester so 2 shoots a week will work fine.

Well this stuff is depot so I would think that it would be run just like enthanate, correct? I would like to run 400mg a week for 12 weeks, but it is so expensive. I know we should not list prices on the board, so I won't.

Gsxxr, you seem to really like the stuff. Now you're getting me all pumped up to use it. You guys have many negative sides from it? Are they pretty controllable?

If I do 400mg a week for 12 weeks, I will need to to buy 5 - 10ml vials, plus the cost of the test. That is quite expensive.

I can get bd eq or deca for about the same price per vial as the tren depot, but they are 200/250 mg/ml, so I am getting twice as much for my money per ml. Is that the norm for tren?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you are not getting twice as much for your money it just looks like that. tren is 10 times as strong and the gains at 3 times as much. you also get to keep 80% of your gains with tren hex also.

this is the info from b.d web sight

Trenabol Depot

Pharmaceutical Name: Trenabol Depot

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: C2H4O2

Product Description:
    Trenabol Depot is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenabol is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular characteristics, Trenabol Depot is slower-acting than Trenabol and does not need to be injected as frequently.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100mg per ml and comes with a white coloured flip-off top.

Thanks bro. That's what I want to know. It does look like that, but if that is the norm, then that's fine.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the bd tren depot is magic,will be throwin 400mg into my course very soon well worth the expense!

Thread Information