Scrub is offline Member

Question Mixing Testosterone's

I am currently on a cycle with a compounded mix of test e, test c, and test prop. Anyway, I have a couple amps of Sustenon sitting around. I was wondering if I could throw them into my cycle? I dont plan on buying any more sus since I am now able to obtain a prescription so I dont want to stuff I have to go to waste. Any suggestions?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no reason to mix all of those dif. kinds of test. i would say stick with the stuff ur already on..what are the dosages of the compound of test. e. c. and prop. and how are u running it throughout the week.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't test just test? the only difference is the esthers?? i wld think that wld play havoc with your blood levels, no?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    isn't test just test? the only difference is the esthers?? i wld think that wld play havoc with your blood levels, no?
    yeah i guess i said that wrong. its the esthers, and the half life times thats why it isnt a really good idea to mix all of them..

Scrub is offline Member
    The test e, test c, and test prop were prescribed by a doctor. They are already compounded together. I am only taking it once a week. I realize that prop should be shot at least eod at the minimuim, but I am taking it as I was prescribed. If I don't like to results I will probably just do a single test cycle next time. I just dont know if throwing in the sus will do more harm than good.

if it was prescribed at once a week by a doc then i don't think that prescription wld b any good to deliver the muscle building effects u r lookin for. it's usually prescribed at a lower dose than is needed to do what we like it to do... which is build muscle... i cld b dead wrong...

Scrub is offline Member
    I got prescribed through one of these anti-aging clinics. I told them I wanted to gain about 10lbs of lean muscle and he told me what he suggest that I take. Right now I'm only taking test, but next week I am going to start taking winny too. Both of which were prescribed. From what I understand test e and test c only need to get taken once a week anyway. It's just the prop that should be taken more frequently. They told me they would give me whatever I wanted but I stuck to their suggestions for this cycle. If I dont get the results I want I am going to do a larger dose and take it more often next time. So what do you think about throwing in the sus though? You think it will mess me up?

i think i will be visiting an anti aging clinic, and getting a script myself...

Scrub is offline Member
    Any other suggestions on mixing the compounded test with sus?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Test is test, the only difference is esters, which involves time release factors. Some work faster obviously or slower etc... by adding sus you would be adding more propionate 30mg, phenylpropionate 60 mg, isocaproate 60 mg, and decanoate 100 mg. Why add more test when a doc has hooked u up with 3 all ready?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Test is test, the only difference is esters, which involves time release factors. Some work faster obviously or slower etc... by adding sus you would be adding more propionate 30mg, phenylpropionate 60 mg, isocaproate 60 mg, and decanoate 100 mg. Why add more test when a doc has hooked u up with 3 all ready?
    I just dont want the couple vials of sus I already have going to waste.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    just take it !! it probably wont be the healthiest decision but ah what the hell! take it anyways!

Scrub is offline Member
    Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its a bad idea 2 mix all of this test i think it might tern 2 estrogen in a high rate i think someone told me that b4

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    test is test, just think in terms of mgs per week,

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    test is test, just think in terms of mgs per week,
    Exactly your getting different esters like I said! So the simple way to look at the situation is your adding even more test to alot of test all ready .
    I see no problem in adding in the sus but personally i think its a waste!
    Last edited by needle; 05-16-2005 at 04:46 PM.

Scrub is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies. Still not sure what I'm going to do yet. I probably wait another week or two and see how I feel. If I feel pretty good I'll just leave things as they are. If not I'll throw in my extra sus. Thanks again for the replies.

no prob!

Thread Information