viking muscle is offline New Member

Question How Much of a "Must" is Test in a cycle?

Many people suggest test should be run in every cycle..
    Maybe that is just down to opinion.. but are there any viable alternatives, cycles that could be run without test??

I had a very bad experience with test.. these being Acne(face, back, chest and shoulders) and acelerated hair loss.. both of these obviously i knew were a risk but they're very harsh.. Im thinking about cycling again but would like to hear peoples suggestions and experiences with non-test cycles and compared with test cycles.

Cheers

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    tren ??

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I had those symptoms with a low dose deca only cycle and then to follow up i had no sex drive for about 3 months. Problems seem to occur with test when 1. Too much is used 2. it is injected too frequently or not frequently enough 3. you try and pyramid it or "up" the ammounts. The same could be said for most other AS as well. Why not try a test only cycle at low dose and same ammount per week and see how you get on.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    well the first cycle i done it was a d/boll deca stack and was terrible complete loss of sex drive and i got shut down hard as **** waiting the 3 week's to start p.c.t. My last cycle was test eth eq d/boll winny and test prop at the end untill p.c.t. and this was a much better cycle amazing sex drive and i felt good about myself while on. IMO test is a must in every cycle

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    not an absolute must at all. i have 2 friends who got pretty big on eq and winny and kept the gains.

chris2wire is offline Member
    i got good gains on oral turinabol as my first cycle ever. now im using test just because its the 'king of bulkers' but after this test cycle im going back to just oral turinabol or anavar .

test is good to bulk with but you will get results from other things also. i guess it depends on your goal....

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why doesnt everyone realize the importance of test for healthy function, not just for sex drive. why would anyone want low to no test for a few months???

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    I have run cycles both ways. With test (test e) I got a lot more mass, but also got water retention. Also pct was a little rough. With milder agents like eq/var cycle (I'm not talking dbol and deca ) I got less mass but cut strong, cut, had very few sides and kept almost all gains. PCT seemed easier. Low dose Prop might be a good choice if you are afraid of bloat and sides and don't mind poking EOD. It all depends on your goals and how you react to each type of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why doesnt everyone realize the importance of test for healthy function, not just for sex drive. why would anyone want low to no test for a few months???
    Very good point

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    There are many substances out there that can aid in the prevention/treatment of side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    There are many substances out there that can aid in the prevention/treatment of side effects.
    These being?

I heard Vitamin B5 for acne is good.. any other solutions for acne? I get bulbous acne..huge..one was like half my eye ball in size and was not pretty..

And i know of finasteride and Minoxidil.. Can these be got over the counter or are they generally on prescription? Any legitimate sites online for hair products?

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viking muscle
    These being?

I heard Vitamin B5 for acne is good.. any other solutions for acne? I get bulbous acne..huge..one was like half my eye ball in size and was not pretty..

And i know of finasteride and Minoxidil.. Can these be got over the counter or are they generally on prescription? Any legitimate sites online for hair products?
    The hair products can be bought at our ARR (link at the top right corner) and as for the acne yes b5 is good. Also dawn dish soap helps a ton with body acne, and sulfur soap is very good as well. A good exfolliating scrub with either benzol peroxide or salycilic acid is also effective. Proactive although pricey, is very good also.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    The hair products can be bought at our ARR (link at the top right corner) and as for the acne yes b5 is good. Also dawn dish soap helps a ton with body acne, and sulfur soap is very good as well. A good exfolliating scrub with either benzol peroxide or salycilic acid is also effective. Proactive although pricey, is very good also.
    Nolva also is anti-acne... nolva is the best anti-e to take because it at 20 to 40 mg a day you can lower cholesterol by 50 points.... have unusuallly high good cholesterol levels in the midst of a cycle and it helps rid you of acne. B5, Dawn and nolva all combined can almost clean you to no acne in mid cycles.... post cycle???? Well we still need help there.

Thread Information