445press is offline New Member

Exclamation Can I Take My Juice With Me??

Im going on a cruise the end of june which will be my 7 week on test e 750mg a week and was just woundering if i could get away with bringing 2 needles all ready drawn on the ship. If anyone has any info on getting in on the plane and on the ship please let me know. Also, if i cant get away with bringing it how bad will if ****e me up when i get back???

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle?

no this is my 3rd

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    you can easyily get away with it dogs arent trained to sniff it and if u in a car keep it in the trunk and just dont do stupid shit that would give them a reason to search u if its on a plane keep them on u in ur pocket or taped to ur leg without the metal pins in them and buy pins when u get to ur destionation u dont want a metal detector to go off basically dont have any drugs or be drinkin or smokin pot or have any reason for anyone to search u and ur shit my favorite is taping em to leg and then take em off and put em in a backpack after ur throught the metal detector and if u jsut have like 2 loaded shots if u get caught they will take them and not do much else cause its not like ur dangerous or have a huge quantity on u no worries bud

sounds good, but what about putting them in my luggage and not trying to get them through the metal detector?

well all lugage goes through a detector and they look at it it might not be metal but they look to see what u got and if u can find a way to hind it go for it i dunno how haha never tried

or u can just send it to where ur going haha and package it really good

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    you can easyily get away with it dogs arent trained to sniff it and if u in a car keep it in the trunk and just dont do stupid shit that would give them a reason to search u if its on a plane keep them on u in ur pocket or taped to ur leg without the metal pins in them and buy pins when u get to ur destionation u dont want a metal detector to go off basically dont have any drugs or be drinkin or smokin pot or have any reason for anyone to search u and ur shit my favorite is taping em to leg and then take em off and put em in a backpack after ur throught the metal detector and if u jsut have like 2 loaded shots if u get caught they will take them and not do much else cause its not like ur dangerous or have a huge quantity on u no worries bud
    I dont even know why anyone would consider it when they are doing test E. Just take a shot the day you leave and one when you get back. I know everyone likes to do twice a week test e but the testosterone fluctuation will be so slight you have nothing to worry about. How long is the cruise? Most are 4 days with not so many up to 7 days. Test E is very forgiving in that it takes 20 days for every trace of test e to dissipate. Even if its a shot that is early to your weekly schedule, just take your whole week's worth the day you leave and then get your next weeks after you get back. Your vacation will be more pleasant when you dont have to worry about maids cleaning your room/cabin and finding your gear, etc. Me I even leave the weed at home when going on vacation because what a way to ruin everything is to go get busted in a far away state or nation. Its nice to know they can search you and your luggage and find nothing illegal.

Thread Information