Thread: var v/s OralT

FrEaKyThIgHs is offline New Member

var v/s OralT

I constantly read sources on how OralT is basically a cheap replacement for anavar . Is this true?
    can OralT produce the same strength gains and vasularity as var?

chris2wire is offline Member
    i loved my oral-t, but, never used anavar ....

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    I love my var! But have never tried T-bol. I would like to gain more mass from VAR, but it is sooo expensive I can usually only venture into the 35mg range...maybe T-bol will do the trick...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have used both over a few cycles and prefer the Tbol simply because the gains are very similar but the costs are totally different

not sure if this is an out of bounds question, but can you get oralT prescribed if for say a doctor was in the family

oh and what kind of gains did you receive from oral T, by that I mean is it worth the trouble of getting it if I have more than enough M1T.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    M1T is a DISASTROUS COMPUND!! Do not touch it! It is far inferior to every known steroid that exists, which is why NO ONE ever used it until the recent spawning of PROHORMONES. Methyltestosterone is a crude and extremely harsh substance with an awful set of side effects. It is simply a Methylated version of the classic Testosterone --stick with TEST. As for Oral Turanibol--Remarkable compund from anecdotal reports from my colleagues. I have never had the priveledge to use it, so I am accustomed to the great and only ANAVAR . BUT, the price is starting to affect my wallet composition more than my body composition at this point....so maybe its time for some TBOL!!

Thread Information