Thread: Cutting Cycle

u2norton is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle

I am totally new to this and I have been researching but the amount and type of things to take is overwhleming.

I am looking for assistance on an effective 1st time user cutting cycle. I am 5'9 205lbs and I want to cut to 185lbs.

What should I take and roughly how long will it take for me to achieve good results (assuming a clean diet)?

Aboot is offline Banned
    What have you run before? What is your current diet, cardio and training like? How long have you been training? How long since your last cycle?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    ok the main thing about cutting is your diet so check the diet forum for a good guideline for a cutting diet
    i am presently on a test e only cycle and am losing body fat
    not weight but body fat

u2norton is offline New Member

Cutting

Sorry about lack of info in first post.

I have never run anything before. Totally new to this. All I want to do is maintain the mass I have and cut the fat.

I have been training pretty seriously for about 10 years. I will start including cardio in the regiment. Workout schedule is 2 days on, 1 day off. I plan to do cardio early morning 3 days a week for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Starting with stationary bike and moving to running as soon as I drop some bulk.

I basically want to do what Sly did from Rocky 2 to Rocky 3. Lessen the mass and increase the cuts/vascularity.

Thread Information