phwSSJ is offline Banned

DNP weird experience

Ive been on DNP for 11 days and am stopping now.

Pretty much all the supplements SV-1 recomended...I have been taking every day.

My DNP tabs is from that one dude who is famouse for making them.

I started with just one pill (200mg) a day for the first five days, then
    bumped it up to two pills a day (400mg). one in the morning and one at night.

I never really sweat that much at all. The only time I started sweating, is when I was in a place with no AC, or temp above lets say 75 farenheight.
    Waking up in the morning, I had incredibly dry mouth.
    I did experience some night sweats...And that is about all the sides I have experienced.
    Never felt tired or sweating profusely or anything like that.

Today was very strange. I woke up with a fever and a bad rash all over my torso. Didnt itch though. Just a bunch of red lumps. I wonder if it could be from the DNP.

If anyone can give me some insight on this that would be great.

Oh..btw I am 23 and weigh about 235lbs at 5'11"

Thanks

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    my friend has extensive capillary damage in his skin due to DNP . It was when he was on a 400mg dose but didnt happen at 200mg. it has left his skin slightly spotty. I would stop straight away and get a doctor to check it out.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    dnp scares the shiet out of me... i m glad i m on the thin side... i don't think i cld ever use it.

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    Have you taken any Anti-Histamine.From what i have research that is a side from DNP .I have never used DNP .Hope that helps

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southsidejuncki
    Have you taken any Anti-Histamine.From what i have research that is a side from DNP.I have never used DNP .Hope that helps

The guy that makes them, put ant-histamines in the pills as well as some antioxidants. Total 200mg + 200mg DNP per pill.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    The guy that makes them, put ant-histamines in the pills as well as some antioxidants. Total 200mg + 200mg DNP per pill.
    It's not enough

You're probably having an allergic reaction, stop the cycle and get some Benedryl then after it's gone you can start again.

must have more antihistamine than that i was taking an extra 400mg of quecirtin as well as benadryl and a hayfever tab every day and at 600mg i still got itchy sometimes!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Thanks bros,

Man I cant sleep at all.
    this sucks.

Bump for anyone else's help.....

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I just looked at myself in the mirror and the rash has spread to my face and thighs now.

I look like a lepper.
    A bunch os small red blotches under the skin.
    Some of them are bumpy.
    It does not itch unless I really scratch it.

Anyone know why I am experiencing these types of systems?
    - Rash started on day 11 of cycle.
    - not sweating much at all
    - no lethargy.

You got hives by the sound of it and it will probably get worse over the next few days before getting better as the DNP dissappeares from your system. Get an anti-histamine that is good for hives and skin rashes (strong) as well as the benadryl every night and it will go away soon enough.

esone is offline Associate Member
    thats some scary stuff but good luck.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    It's not enough

You're probably having an allergic reaction, stop the cycle and get some Benedryl then after it's gone you can start again.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    You got hives by the sound of it and it will probably get worse over the next few days before getting better as the DNP dissappeares from your system. Get an anti-histamine that is good for hives and skin rashes (strong) as well as the benadryl every night and it will go away soon enough.
    Ditto.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Thanks bros!

fastbuilder is offline New Member
    wouldn't it be a good idea to Stop and then never to go near that shit again instead of stopping and waiting till hes bettet and then taking the TNT,oh i ment DNP again. Dude , I do't know how much your trying to loose and what you wait but your 23 and if your just worried about a litle fat on the sides or in the front I would just try out a good dieet or if you really need some help then take some other poison like triacana instead or i would say just do it with clen who's a more friendly dude. DNP!?!? why would you man, is it worth all the riscs?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    This is fked up!

I am now covered head to to in hives.

I dont think I am gona go back to using DNP . Its hell

fastbuilder is offline New Member
    First of all, you now need to see a doc as fast as possible. I think you already have. If you do so DO NOT lie about anything you took. tell him everything and take the stuff with you to show him so he can also test it ( you never know)
    Then what I have read tells me you are indeed having a al reaction but an al reaction isn't just nothing and should be takin very serious. it can be very serious. I know a lot of different al reactions from witch one can die very easily. i don't whant to scar you now dude but i just meen you should take an al reaction as something very very serious. its your body giving you ( hopefully) a very very last warning just in time and telling you, what the fu ck ? STOP!
    now in your case it's gonna get better. it will just take some while.If you still keep having ore complications and due to some reason you don't want to see a doc then mail me private and I will give you the mail of a good friend of mine who is a doc himself. I also would advice you to stop taking any other steroid what so ever until you have a peace of paper in your hand ( a lab result or something) explaining you what went wrong and why. don't go near DNP ever again and keep in mind that it might not be the only steroid like drug you have a reaction to. Let this be a lesson appreciate the fact that you didn't do more damage due to this reaction.
    good luck and take care
    cheers
    fastbuilder

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You need to take benadryl now! take 100mg and 50mg every four hours until rash goes away.... Watch your breathing... If it becomes labored or tighness at all go to ER or call an ambulance. Remember 200-400 quercirtin(sp?) works in conjunction with high doses of vitamin C, and quercirtin needs to be higher he only uses as a filler not the proper antihistamine dose. Again stop DNP , take meds and supps, if not better go to the hospital.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Thanks for all your help bros!

My fever is about 101.4 and the hives have not gotten better yet.

Fock DNP !

Fock DNP!
    I guess you should've done more research.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

Fock DNP!
    You're having an allergic reaction. That happens to around 10% of the people who use DNP .

You have been taking a strong anti-histamine on a daily basis right? And no the 200mg of Quercetin in the pills you've got don't count.

lococoyote is offline New Member
    Well thats a pretty ****ed up thing to say.

W/out treatment, those hives won't go away for another week or two. You're in for some hell. Goto the doc, but don't tell him you took dnp if you don't feel comfortable. It won't change the treatment. You'll either get a shot right then and there in the docs office, or he'll prescribe you prednisone which will take a couple days to kick in, but once it does, hives no more :-). I got this information from a reliable source (same guy you got your dnp from), and i've personally gone through all of this.

Oh btw, cough syrup seemed to help when breathing was a little tense.

I got the hives n rashes at 400mg/day.

Now that I know i'm very sensitive to DNP, I use it very cautiously. On a 'cycle', i take no more than 200mg a day. If my skin gets irritatable, I skip a day or two and pop another one. Leaves me a LIL itchy, but no rashes and no hives. Unfortunately i don't see the big losses like others do on a full blown 2-week 400-600mg cycle... :-(

phwSSJ is offline Banned

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lococoyote
    Well thats a pretty ****ed up thing to say.

W/out treatment, those hives won't go away for another week or two. You're in for some hell. Goto the doc, but don't tell him you took dnp if you don't feel comfortable. It won't change the treatment. You'll either get a shot right then and there in the docs office, or he'll prescribe you prednisone which will take a couple days to kick in, but once it does, hives no more :-). I got this information from a reliable source (same guy you got your dnp from), and i've personally gone through all of this.

Oh btw, cough syrup seemed to help when breathing was a little tense.

I got the hives n rashes at 400mg/day.

Now that I know i'm very sensitive to DNP, I use it very cautiously. On a 'cycle', i take no more than 200mg a day. If my skin gets irritatable, I skip a day or two and pop another one. Leaves me a LIL itchy, but no rashes and no hives. Unfortunately i don't see the big losses like others do on a full blown 2-week 400-600mg cycle... :-(

Thanks bro,

I wwent to the doc.
    I just told him I got an allergic reation to a supplement.
    He gave me a steroid shot in my ass and some pills to take.

I am clearing up though.
    I dont think I will do DNP again. I doubt any amount of anti-histamines will be able to prevent something like that from happening.
    The good thing is I still lost some weight. Maybe about 5lbs at the most.

I simply stated the facts, no need to be a dick about it.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 05-19-2005 at 10:04 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I stated the facts, no need to act like a dick.

You did not state any facts, I did my research, and if I am allergic to the stuff, thenno amount of anti-histamines will cure or stop my allergy. That is ridiculouse.

You are the one acting like a dick.
    So once again STFU

END OF DISCUSSION

END OF DISCUSSION
    With me it is. You should PM SV-1 about it maybe you'll learn something.

Thread Information