Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Honest opinions on eq only

Now before a bunch of people jump on this post and say no test, no cycle....listen to my situation. I am an athlete, always playing sports pretty much year round in some kind of organized league. I ran test only for my first cycle, got some good gains, however my tendons did get a lot weaker and I just didn't like the side effects. The bloating was too much (even with anti es) and all in all it was bad for me (including tons of unwanted hair growth). I believe eq only wouldn't be bad if run with tribulus, 6oxo, and a few other natural test boosters alongside to keep the sex drive. My goals for this would be a lean 10lbs of mass while improving my athletic performance during training this summer and giving me more endurance. What does everyone think? Last time this was posted a lot of people had different opinions on eq only.
    wks 1-12 400mgs eq.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u know u might get shut down from it. so if u feel that, that is happening or ur getting other unwanted sides just add test or just go to pct. jmo

well yeah, if i get shut down too hard ill come off. But ive taken m1t without getting too shutdown I was always able to get it up (just took longer sometimes than others)

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you would be better with var only then eq. the var will not shut you down as hard. also is you have to go for drug test var is not in your system as long

I just don't have the money for var man

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i can understand that the shit is not cheep

drounds67 is offline New Member
    Man you can do it. Just watch for sides and have your Pct ready to go if you get some. I have had friends who did it and didin't have problems and some that did. It's not something I would do.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you have a PM

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was going to run eq only it wouldnt be at 400mg. some guys run it at 1200mg alone. I would say atleast 600mg ew. I have 2 buddies who got great results on eq and winny.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    I would have to agree...run the anavar , if you can not afford--GO WITH TURANABOL. It is almost the same as anavar mg for mg. AND, it will increase SEX DRIVE while on cycle, so no worries about the cock.

mustangz is offline Junior Member
    i am about to start a eq cycle only at 600 per week so we will see!what should the the pct look like and what would the sides be?

Thread Information