Thread: Test cyp only

HumanBeast is offline New Member

Exclamation Test cyp only

Hey, i need some help plz! Iam gonna start my first cycle with test cyp for 8 wks. Is there anything i need for during the cycle and if so what? I have a good source so i can get anything i need! Also what is best for PCT? Iam 5.8" 210p and low BF. I have been working out for 5years, people say iam a beast but i want to get BIGGER! Plz Help!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    take clomid for the pct after your cycle,make sure you have some ant e's on hand incase gyno sets in, and thats about it. you can take the nolvadex @10-mg ED until end of cycle to prevent the gyno form gettin to you..!! good luck my first cycle is very similar but with test E.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i thik u should go at least 10 weeks bcoz cyp is along ester so u will not see gains untill the 6 week & what about doses

yeah he is right at least 10 week cycle would be best..

thanks, iam gonna take 300-500 a/w! I read that using ant e's while on the cycle can block some of the gains you make?

well they may ,but you should have them on-hand for sure just incase gyno does set in .better to be safe then sorry. just take the test to begin with and if any signs of gyno appear then youll have the anti e's on-hand so youll be ok. good luck

thefantom1 is offline New Member
    300mg a week of the test...and make sure you have the novla and clomid on hand....

thanks! Will i see good results on 300mg a week? When will i start to see gains?

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i thik u should go at least 10 weeks bcoz cyp is along ester so u will not see gains untill the 6 week & what about doses
    like he said not for a couple of weeks. good luck man

Has anyone taken test cyp for there first cycle? Wat was the dose? How long after my first cycle can i begin with the second cycle?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i took test e, simi9lar to cyp but a shorter esther i did 500mg/wk and 12 wks, and time on = time off i

oc pitbull is offline Member
    I am about to start my fith week of test cyp my stregth has gone crazy!

oc pitbull! when did you start to see strenght gains? Have you had any solid mass gains during the cycle so far?

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    ocpitbul:
    I've been using test-c only at 500 mg a week, for 3 weeks now along with 3iu of hgh, and this is my first cycle as well. At the start of my 3rd week, I noticed some new muscle growth and my veins are starting to show more on my arms. I hear conflicting things about using anti-e's w/ out signs of gyno first, so I would hold off... I'm using an herbal anti-e called estrengenx by hi-tech pharmacy's that I heard works fine, i'm sort of weary w/ mixing med's.
    How are you injecting? are you doing once a week and what mg?
    I do 250 on sunday, and 250 on wed, and inject in the glut. Once in awile I feel sort of dizzy an hour or so afterwards from injecting I dont know if that's normal. .who knows maybe I pumped it in a vein LOL j/k...

Good luck, bro..

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    yeah the whole anti-e subject while on is a tough one. I'm goin to use aridimex while on test e & dbol , and keep novla on hand just incase.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I am currently on my very first cycle which thus far has been Test C at just under 500mgs per week. I am injecting every 3 days 200mgs so it works out to be 467 mgs per week.

My gains have been awesome. I love it.

I am afraid of Gyno and do not even want to flirt with getting bitch tits. I have a nephew who needs a bra because of gyno he has incurred during puberty and it is ugly as hell and I just don't want to go anywhere near that. To ensure I do not have any problems, I am taking Nolva 10mgs ED and I am also taking Proviron at 25mgs ED.

I also frontloaded my Test C. What I did was doubled the dosages on the first three injections. Therefore, I felt the Test kick-in quicker. I was definately feeling it during week 3.

I can't speak to 300 mgs per week. Some people really have good gains on low dosages. I am sure it wouldn't hurt to start out with a low dosage. However, I viewed 500mgs as the beginner dosage and decided to do an amount just below to see how I would respond first. It has worked out well.

So well in fact, that on Friday of last week, I added Fina to my cycle and am now doing daily injections. I will also be adding 60 mgs of Var in a week or two.

Love Test C, Love my cycle, and have loved the gains. I have not loved eating. I get tired of eating.

tempbrit!

Can you be more specific about your gains, (strenght & mass) i now its still early in the cycle but i want to know wat to expect and when?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    use 500 mg for 12 weeks, my opinion. i am a powelifter, with cyp or enth, you start to see gains at 4-5weeks. weight gain of about 10lbs and my strength improved, about 50lbs on the press and 75 to 100 in the squat.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeast
    tempbrit!

Can you be more specific about your gains, (strenght & mass) i now its still early in the cycle but i want to know wat to expect and when?
    Just chill bro, You will know when it kicks in. It is different for everyone. I would not recomend fronloading like Tempbrit did. Good luck and eat a ton of good food. Rember DIET,and REST play a big part..

Thanks for the info guys!

Anybody who wants to tel their test c exp plz do so!

tempbrit is offline Member
    My gains thus far, after 6 weeks is about 8 lbs of Lean Muscle and a drop of 1% in bodyfat.

In terms of strength, my bench has gone up at least 25 lbs, squats, deads and other lifts have been equally incredible.

Prior to today, I would have also said that I have not bloated at all. However, today, my watch is too small and so is one of my rings. I guess this is the first sign of bloat that I have incurred.

The greatest thing is the sex! I would certainly not recommend cycling without having more than one sexual outlet at your disposal. The hand thing doesn't work all that well for me....gotta have the real deal. I do not know if my case is extreme, but I do not believe that one girl could deal with my sexual appetite. It has been off the charts. In some instances, it has been downright embarrassing. Simply put, I have no control over my Johnson!

I think having a sexual outlet for me in this cycle is about as important as PCT.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Ya i just started to see stregnt gains and i have gone up in weight to, i am also takign 60mg of var a day and deca 300mg a week. I am taking 1.5 cc's oc cypitest 250 twice a week it ****en rocks!i love test i am also taking proviron my face is not puffy at all, i AM THE HORYEST MAN ALIVE THOUGH, I EVEN GOT MY GIRL A NEW NECLKACE CUASE I AM ****IGN HER SO MUCH I FEEL BAD HAHAHAHAHA! SHE CAN HANG THOUGH!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeast
    Has anyone taken test cyp for there first cycle? Wat was the dose? How long after my first cycle can i begin with the second cycle?
    I did. I used 300mg/week. I splited in into 2 150mg shots twice a week. Got pretty nice results. You MUST do PCT in order to keep your gains

Thread Information