HoustonJosh58 is offline New Member

New Here and Borderline Clueless

While in college I had the benefit of being able to stick with a strict regimen to keep my body the way I liked it. After being in law school for 3 years I have been unable to keep with a workout schedule as I would prefer.

I am 26, 5'9" and about 205. I always have a little bit of a stock look to me, but I haven't ever had problems keeping a toned looking physique. My primary problem areas are my chest and my belly. I have been on a noticeable amount of belly fat and I want to get rid of it. I don't know if DNP is a road I would take but I would like to try something.

My primary goal is to cut down on overall body fat first, hopefully something visible by August. Can anyone offer some ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    Josh

Scrub is offline Member
    Check out this post about clen .
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    fuk clen and just clean up your diet or diet properly abnd do cardio. If you say you are pretty fit already but just have some body fat you need to shed then attack your diet first, hit up the cardio equip., and get back into the weight pit. Those 3 things should be enough IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Read all the educational threads here Bro - good info and it is free

Appreciate the help. I guess I am one of those that likes to here personal accounts in addition to general info. I know this question comes up entirely too often, so thanks for the help.

I think I may try the clen /t3 available on this site, anyone have any luck with that?

Josh

drounds67 is offline New Member
    It works but if you are going to use t3 read up on to use it properly. You don't want to f**k you thyroid. I would try the diet and cardio thing first though. Good luck.

I already eat as perfect of a diet as I can manage, save for the fact that I cannot eat as many meals as I want. Cardio has become a regular part of my routine. That is the reason I was first intrigued by the possibility of other assistance because I feel like I am in sort of "rut."

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    fuk clen and just clean up your diet or diet properly abnd do cardio. If you say you are pretty fit already but just have some body fat you need to shed then attack your diet first, hit up the cardio equip., and get back into the weight pit. Those 3 things should be enough IMO
    Right here. Do cardio before breakfast and watch the cookies. Clen at the end to rip up a bit more.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    All the info is here for you, ues the search button, there are some VERY informative threads out there that you can educate yourself on.

I appreciate the advice guys, but I currently diet extremely well and do morning cardio between 3-4 days a week. I just have that stubborn lovehandle/belly fat that doesn't seem to want to go away.

If I did choose to try some clen or t3 or maybe DNP , what other types of AS would combine well with this? I am not as interested in bulking up as I am in leaning out.

Again, thanks for taking the time to help someone out who knows nothing.

Josh

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yeah do what you can first before you use any supplement to lose weight. high protein low card will rip the fat off of you, check out the atkins diet or south beach diet.also the clen and or t3, will rip you up, but let say, you take them both and you don't do any cardio or change your diet, you will still lose weight BUT...... the minute you stop taking them and you continue your regualr everyday eatng, all the weight you took off will come right back.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJosh58
    I appreciate the advice guys, but I currently diet extremely well and do morning cardio between 3-4 days a week. I just have that stubborn lovehandle/belly fat that doesn't seem to want to go away.

If I did choose to try some clen or t3 or maybe DNP , what other types of AS would combine well with this? I am not as interested in bulking up as I am in leaning out.

Again, thanks for taking the time to help someone out who knows nothing.

Josh
    I would go w/clen and taurine first and see how that works.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    May be change up your Ab work-out or post what you do, do in the "Workout Forum" for critique. Just an idea.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    just wanted to point something out, you do know there is no such thing as spot reduction? what this means is you can't target just your stomach you have to lose weight everywhere, i.e. cardio, cardio and more cardio, and it sucks! all the situps in the worls and/or side bends, won't take away fat fom your belly. it will firm up the rectus abdominal muscle wall and the obliques, which may tuck your stomach back a little , but it won't decrease body fat in that specific region.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need drugs to cut body fat. Diet and cardio work wonders. Ive cut almost 15 lbs in the last 8 weeks w/ strict diet and more cardio. The only supps I took were an ECA stack. Follow the cutting sticky in the diet forum on here. Thats what Ive been following for the most part. You also need to pay attention to how many calories and what kind of calories you eat. www.fitday.com will keep track of all that for you.

Thread Information