Test33 is offline New Member

EQ - 2 Shots or 1

If you're taking 400mg of EQ per week, at 200mg per cc.
    Which is better?

1) One double shot with 400?

or

2) 2 shots a week with 200 each?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Without a doubt 2. I would say that you need to shoot it a little more than twice a week though.

longislandbeast is offline New Member
    one shot...it has a half-life of 15 or 16 days why would you need to shoot twice per week ...once and you could keep blood levels constant right?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i think its a personal opinion thing. either way should bring equal effects!
    eq has a lengthy half life, so i know many people that inject once a week.
    then again, i know people that inject twice a week, and their reasoning is "even convcentration - and even blood levels".. along those lines.

imo, its always made more sense to me to stab twice a week (mon/thurs for example)

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i read on a profile for eq somewhere that itd be a good idea to switch up where u shoot and to not shoot a lot at a time because it is very oily and can build up and if too much builds up u may have to have it removed by a doc, ill try n find it

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i read on a profile for eq somewhere that itd be a good idea to switch up where u shoot and to not shoot a lot at a time because it is very oily and can build up and if too much builds up u may have to have it removed by a doc, ill try n find it
    that sounds framiliar..
    therefore if it is true, which i think it is - cuz i definately have heard it before - 2 injections per week would be best..

gatat keep moving around them injection sites!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I would run it atleast 2 times a week unless all you are running is EQ. Why not put it in with your other shots. If you are running anything besides EQ then you probably have more than one day a week for shots anyways, might as well split the amount of cc's per day.

And if in fact all you're running is EQ, re-evaluate your cycle please.

drounds67 is offline New Member
    I would shoot every 3.5 days. So Monday morning and Thrusday In afternoon. That's how I do it. I hope you are taking something else with your EQ like test. Also switch injection sites.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drounds67
    I would shoot every 3.5 days. So Monday morning and Thrusday In afternoon. That's how I do it. I hope you are taking something else with your EQ like test. Also switch injection sites.

I run it every 3.5 days too. I mix it with my test and tren shot. Also eq can be run by itself. I know guys running eq and winny and getting great results and 1 guy running 1200mg ew just EQ.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longislandbeast
    one shot...it has a half-life of 15 or 16 days why would you need to shoot twice per week ...once and you could keep blood levels constant right?
    Bro, you need to do the difference between half-life and active life.

Eq should be injected twice a week

Test33 is offline New Member
    yeah, I'm just taking eq. I just want good quality slow gains. But I guess I'm going to run it twice a week instead of the double shot once a week.

Thread Information