Thread: Test E solo?

slopland is offline New Member

Test E solo?

Alright, little background..I have an education in Exercise Phys so that part I know, but I'm not a chemist and I don't know near as much about juice as some of you do. Anyhow, the last year I've been working out hard, keeping a varied workout, hypertrophy, strength, plyometrics, etc. Anyhow,I dropped alot of body fat and gained some muscle naturally..I have previously taken Deca and Sust, but not in the past year or so..Right now I'm 6'2" 208lbs, 15% BF and I was researching on Test E a little or Cyp..Will you normally see good gains with a solo cycle of one of these? My main concern is getting some size in my biceps..I work them on Mondays and Thursdays and while they have gotten alot more cut, I can't seem to gain size..My chest, traps and quads have gained alot of size and definition..What is the best cycle (and I'm not a big fan of stacking) or best solo to help with the size with the minimum side effects? Also, if anyone has a good bicep workout, I'm game, I've tried a few and written a couple myself. Any replies are welcome!!

TIA

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    jump start the cycle with dbols wks. 1-5

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    if u want the best gains, ur gonna want to stack - it's the best overall option!
    for a first cycle..

run your TEST ETH 500mg/week (weeks 1-12)
    add DBOL as a kickstart to your cycle at 30-35mg ED (weeks 1-5)
    run NOLVADEX at 20mg ED (weeks 1-12, and throughout PCT)
    or
    have some nolvadex on hand if u experiance signs of gyno throughout the cycle.. nolva is a must for pct imo!!

you'd enjoy that!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt look at steroids to get bigger biceps if the rest of your body is growing. right off the bat i can tell you mon/thursday is too frequent is probably why and i bet you are doing way too many sets. I do one day a week only and 6 sets period. i put 1.5 inches in a few months on mine.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I do one set for biceps, every three or four days. They get hit hard doing chins and rows, so I go one failure set, all out, for biceps and call it good. There is no need to do a dozen sets for such a small muscle, and in fact, it is probably detrimental and counterproductive.

slopland is offline New Member
    I have alot of hours in strength and conditioning and research shows that 48 hours is plenty of rest, I usually get between 2-3 days between biceps so that is not the problem. Genetics plays a huge role in this and that could be some of it.. I really dont think volume is the problem because with hypertrophy training, volume is the key. The more the better and use 30 seconds of rest between sets. This stimulates HGH which we all know is great, stimulated protein synthesis as well as lipolysis among other things. Unlike testosterone , HGH will not act directly on the skeletal muscle, but it will make your body an efficient fuel machine all around. Thanks for the input anyway. I may cut it back to once a week though because I'm doing about 16 sets for a muscle group per workout. (1-2 times per week)...
    Last edited by slopland; 05-17-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Thread Information