Body is offline Associate Member

BODY IS BACK! (and he needs your help)

Hey Bro's,
    It's been a long time, I know. It's a long crazy story, but as it stands, I now live in Alaska. Crazy to go from the SW to AK. Anyway, the availability of gear is definitely not what I'm used to. Hoping some of you tenured old buddies of mine could help me best utilize what I've got:
    Reforvit-B 50ml, 25mg/ml
    Tren 50ml,75mg/ml
    Test. Cyp 70ml,200mg/ml
    Deca 40ml,300mg/ml
    I know I'm breaking one of our cardinal rules here, and could probably find my answer with a little intensive research. Problem is, up here in my new arctic home I have to pay for my internet connection by the minute. Believe me, it's way spendy. The town I live in probably totals half the population of your neighborhood or apartment complex. There is a (small) military base here, though and I've been granted gym access. Anyway, I would really appreciate your help. I'll check back soon.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals and past experience? Also you don't want to run the tren and deca in the same cycle.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    take it all!

paulastone is offline Member
    with all that, do you have pct, and anti E???
    I would take it all but making sure i would have hcg , clomid, nolva, letro

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Hey Bro's,
    It's been a long time, I know. It's a long crazy story, but as it stands, I now live in Alaska. Crazy to go from the SW to AK. Anyway, the availability of gear is definitely not what I'm used to. Hoping some of you tenured old buddies of mine could help me best utilize what I've got:
    Reforvit-B 50ml, 25mg/ml
    Tren 50ml,75mg/ml
    Test. Cyp 70ml,200mg/ml
    Deca 40ml,300mg/ml
    I know I'm breaking one of our cardinal rules here, and could probably find my answer with a little intensive research. Problem is, up here in my new arctic home I have to pay for my internet connection by the minute. Believe me, it's way spendy. The town I live in probably totals half the population of your neighborhood or apartment complex. There is a (small) military base here, though and I've been granted gym access. Anyway, I would really appreciate your help. I'll check back soon.
    Previous cycles?

Add'l Info for Cycle Suggestions

I've done quite a few cycles over the years. I do about one a year. I used to have access to pretty much whatever stuff I wanted, so I would build the cycle then get the gear. Again, I no longer have that luxury. The PCT thing is a given. Luckily the post stuff is easy to get no matter where you are so that's not a problem. As far as my goals go, it's simple...get the most possible benefits given the gear I've got. I know it's way hard on the system to run Tren and Deca at the same time. I'm not sure whether I'll do them both or not. I thought about running the Tren for the first 4-5 weeks with the D-bol, then switching to Deca. Not sure if that would be a good idea or not. I generally won't run Tren longer than a month, because it starts to wail on my kidneys after that long. Some people say that's a myth, but after 4 weeks of 75mg/day my kidney region feels some pain. I'm 5'10", 210lbs. I don't know my body fat% but I'm lean, not shredded, but lean. My goal is simple I guess....GROW.

C'mon guys, lil help please

Alright guys, I've been patient here, but now it's time to bump the thread. How'a'bout a few suggestions from some of you guys who know a thing or two about the juice. Anybody ever built a cycle with the same stuff I've got to work with?

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Weeks 1-18 750mg Test CYP
    Weeks 1-12 500 Mg Deca
    Weeks 1-4 45-50 Mg Reforvit Each Day
    Weeks 9-18 100mg Tren Every Other Day

This Is Just One Possiblilty. You Can Up The Test To 1000 Per Week And Run For 14 Weeks Intead And Just Move The Tren To Fit.
    Last edited by kfont12; 05-19-2005 at 10:27 PM. Reason: MISTAKE

Thanks bro!

I appreciate the suggestion. It seems to make sense to me. Maybe running the Tren at the end will also help me lean out a bit as I finish out the cycle?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    yeah it will

Thread Information