iicanceii is offline New Member

First cylce, equipose & test e

hey, i plan on doing a cycle of equipose and test e, starting june. i was wondering if someone could help guide me and start me off in the right direction. i also had a question about the pills that help balance you out after all the horomones that are put into your body, how expensive is it and how can i obtain it? thanks

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion you don't really need to do eq on a first cycle but if you want to run it go with something like this:
    weeks
    1-12 400mgs eq
    1-13 500mgs test e
    start pct in week 15
    clomid and nolva

I would recommend doing some research on this board.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate to say thins but just read some of the educational threads. It is so easy to just follow the laid out plan of someone saying shoot this X times per week for X amoutn of weeks and take these pills for this amoutn of time but when doing all of this you have actually learned nothign about what you are sticking into your body.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I hate to say thins but just read some of the educational threads. It is so easy to just follow the laid out plan of someone saying shoot this X times per week for X amoutn of weeks and take these pills for this amoutn of time but when doing all of this you have actually learned nothign about what you are sticking into your body.
    I agree 100%. Do a lot of research before you consider doing a cycle. Then if you still have questions the bros on this board are more than willing to help.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just like I said before i even submitted my post. No offense to post #2 but it is more likely for the person to follow the laid out plan then to do the latter of the two "do some research"--that would take some actual work
    abstrack@protonmail.com

iicanceii is offline New Member
    alright, thanks guys.. damn responded fast as hell

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    one of the problem i see with doing eq 1st cycle is you can really only run 400mg ew if you are running 500mg ew test. the min you want to do of eq is 600 and that means test would need to be 750mg ew. thats just rule of thumb but not a law.most vets say run test higher than eq.

Thread Information