Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dtr98 is offline Member
    when someone ask if i'm on roids.
    i just say why, do i look like a ****in baseball player.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Pull a David Banner on him......Mr Marine sir, don't get me mad, you won't like me when i'm angry.! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well the part I hate is the ex-marine is a good guy, all the time telling me how my shoulders, delts and traps are particularly exploding. He's also a coreman so he had lots of medical training... doesnt do this anymore since being out of marines but part of being a marines coreman was to become a full registered nurse (helps wounded guys on the battle field and was in the Desert Storm) but having medical background, he just knows too friggin much... I am all the time enduring lectures about guys going steroids and growing bitch tits, etc.. I sence he has the "steroids bad" type attitude but not sure... I just rather admit nothing. His outburst today put me in deep crap with my wife who doesnt want me doing steroids and confirmed her suspicions I am cycling again, this this is all funked up. Its like Frank, keep your mouth shut and dont mind my personal business for me, thank you.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    i enjoyed reading this thread there were some good responses.

and it sounds to me like your neighbor is acting very immature and childish by saying those things in front of other people, thats just wrong. its one thing to kid around in private about stuff, but to bring something like that up around other people is downright hateful man. this guy isnt your friend, hes an asshole, stay away from him, dont even talk to people like that.

also, why would he say your a dope addict if he suspects steroid use? doesnt this guy know the difference between dope and steroids? id say theres a pretty big difference.
    Yep... well he was pinning me down... I did all that... talked about changing routine, getting off the machines and onto free weights, doubled my protein intake this month, extending my workouts to last almost 2.5 to 3 hours per workout day (all true). He's still pouting off... why were you poking along all year and now all of a sudden you are exploding in the last 3 weeks? Well its because I am in 500 mg week deca kick in... and when deca at this strength kicks in, it funking kicks arse! Well I tried to tell him I was doing tongkat ali and it increased my testosterone 400%, his answer: Bullshicsky. What can I say, he's got me nailed, on the money.

I think someone mentioned it here... the man knows too much about steroids ... I think he has some personal cycle experience. He weighs 260 lbs... although he isnt focused on the gym like he was in his early 20's so he's carting around about 40 lbs he needs to get rid of... and man he is most certainly besides himself with jealousy.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    when someone ask if i'm on roids.
    i just say why, do i look like a ****in baseball player.
    LOL thats a good one Bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information