stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

one ****ed up story..

Last time I wrote here was when I got sick and I was asking when get back to the gym etc (test flue was suspected)... Well, things got kinda bad.. Got really sick, in fact I'm still sick and it has been about 3 weeks back when I got this infection. Had to stop my first cycle on my 6th week (was really starting to get great gains), really had to stop it, was practically hospitalized. Was in such bad shape that couldnt make that 200 mile drive to get the rest of my gear and when weeks went bye just gave up. Couldnt eat anything for a week and had a high fever, now antibiotics are starting to help but still feel so weak that cant leave the bed for more than 15 minutes at a time. This is kinda depressing since lost like 22 pounds and prolly gonna end up like having a month brake in the gym.. result: lotsa money down the drain.. Anyway my question is when should I start/ redo this cycle... If I wait 4 like the 5 to 6 weeks I was on will I get similar gains or should I wait more to get better response? Since this disease has waisted me away should I wait some extra time to get my body properly healed and possibly improve my physique since the past 3 weeks have been really deteriorating..
    Anyways.... what a great first cycle for me =) Talk about bad luck... BTW does test act as an immunosuppressant? I remember reading sumin like that a while back. If so that would help to explain y got sick so bad..

esone is offline Associate Member
    im not sure if its an immunosuppressant? ill bump for that but i do think that some of you getting sick may have been caused mentally cause that can happen but i dont think that was the whole reason. intersesting.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    i have a buddy who had a similar situation...does juice but he has irritable bowel syndrome...he just craps everything out and cant get bigger b/c his body will not utilize protein or anything. he now takes a drug that has helped him gain close to 20lbs. not trying to jack your threa, but perhaps its worth mentioning to your doctor about this possibility?

bigger is offline Senior Member

what is a test flue???

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger

what is a test flue???

Start your own thread on that.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Last time I wrote here was when I got sick and I was asking when get back to the gym etc (test flue was suspected)... Well, things got kinda bad.. Got really sick, in fact I'm still sick and it has been about 3 weeks back when I got this infection. Had to stop my first cycle on my 6th week (was really starting to get great gains), really had to stop it, was practically hospitalized. Was in such bad shape that couldnt make that 200 mile drive to get the rest of my gear and when weeks went bye just gave up. Couldnt eat anything for a week and had a high fever, now antibiotics are starting to help but still feel so weak that cant leave the bed for more than 15 minutes at a time. This is kinda depressing since lost like 22 pounds and prolly gonna end up like having a month brake in the gym.. result: lotsa money down the drain.. Anyway my question is when should I start/ redo this cycle... If I wait 4 like the 5 to 6 weeks I was on will I get similar gains or should I wait more to get better response? Since this disease has waisted me away should I wait some extra time to get my body properly healed and possibly improve my physique since the past 3 weeks have been really deteriorating..
    Anyways.... what a great first cycle for me =) Talk about bad luck... BTW does test act as an immunosuppressant? I remember reading sumin like that a while back. If so that would help to explain y got sick so bad..
    aas do supress your immune system. I had 3 sinus/lung infections this winter. I would wait the normal time on time off and let your body rest.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    seems like a waste of gear to try to get back to where you were. i got sick recently and just kept working out when i felt better, making sure i took a lot of time off before coming back. i gained back everything just by eating and working out 3 times a week.

your body maybe have what is called 'muscle memory' and bounce back on its own. i was eating a lot of crap and gained 5 pounds a week as my body healed itself. aas will probably stress your body more than you need right now. you should listen to it, it sounds like it is trying to tell you to take a rest. if you are patient your gains should be better.

i know it sucks man, but think long term, not just for right now. trust me i been there.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I would wait till you are better. I had a similar problem a couple years back. I had a high fever and couldn't stop coughing. Went to the doctor and I had strep. I stopped my cycle and just did pct.

Thread Information