sweetpete is offline Associate Member

blood squirted out

i injected myself today in the shoulder and when i pulled the needle out a tiny streram suirted out is this bad and did all the test squirt back out

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the test is still there probably. you might have knicked a vein on the way in?? did you aspirate ??

i forgot i have my sister does it she is a nurse and she did not come to my house today so i had to do it myself.i shoot in my shoulder and it is hard for me to do it myself plus i am afraid of needles

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    i forgot i have my sister does it she is a nurse and she did not come to my house today so i had to do it myself.i shoot in my shoulder and it is hard for me to do it myself plus i am afraid of needles
    so then you probably didnt aspirate which means you didnt pull back on the plunger once you stuck yourself to see if you get blood or just air bubbles?? learn to do it yourself. I used to have my roomate do it and relying on someone else sucks.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    its happened to me several times, even after aspirating air bubbles. no sweat bro. u'll b fine!

i feel fine and i do not feel nausea i just hope that the test did not squirt out. thanks guys

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You would know if you lost more than a few drops of test. If you didn't see it, you didn't lose it.

You will fear the needle a lot less if you know you are using proper injection technique.

Thread Information