Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

longest amount of time to run tren

I know you shouldn't run tren longer than 8-10 weeks, but I found a great deal on a test prop/tren ace combo and I wanted to run the prop and tren closer to 12-14 weeks. Ive run tren in around 3-4 previous cycles, I felt ok at running it 10 weeks but I remember the sides were starting to get to me. Would running it 12-14 weeks be a bad idea? I would just run it 8 or 10 but I picked up 2 50ml jugs and just wanted to know my limits.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran tren enanth for 12 weeks... whats the difference?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    no difference besides having a shorter ester, good shit. I guess i'll just run it and stop if the sides kill me. I remember there was a technical reason not to run it past 8 weeks, but I haven't been keeping good track of the gear game for the past couple of months... that's what happens when you leave AR for a while. Ah well.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just monitor yourself with a doctor. Liver values, BP, etc..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no technical reason not to run it past 8 weeks. the min you would want to run tren is 10 weeks. i dont know the max off hand though. I am running 12-14 weeks.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I'VE run tren acetate ed for 24 weeks without problem...would have run it longer but i got tired of the pain and soreness in my smaller muscle groups from shooting ed

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If sides are a problem, reduce the dose slightly slightly until you reach a point where they are tolerable. Try not to go under about 50mg/ED though.

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    I was planning on running Tren Accetate 100mg EOD for 12 - 14 weeks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Probably fewer sides shooting ED.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Probably fewer sides shooting ED.

Yes, I did much better on ed shots opposed to eod for tren A. More stable blood levels

I was advised by a vet on here not to go more than 12weeks on the cycle i am on now. Not saying you cant but that was his advice to me. im using tren e 400mg ew.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    This question is best answered by you; if you've already done 10 weeks then you know whether it's safe to stay on longer.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The only problem with that is that the recovery is a bit harder, but if I did it so can you bro! Just watche the kidneys...

Juiced-1 is offline New Member

effects everyone differently

I ran it it for 5 weeks and had to come off because of elevated liver values, I started out doing 100 mg eod and liked the results so much and had no sides from it so I bumped it up to 100 mg ed, did this for about 1 week, still no sides but my urine was very dark and had a funny oder, so I had a blood test done and my liver values were through the roof. 847 and 457 for ast and alt. Needless to say I figured I would drop it to be safe. I loved the results but not enough to trash my liver. I am still on test because I didnt want to come off completely. I go for another blood test in a month to see what happens. If my levels dont comre down I will come off completely.

yeah when i was winny mine was 428 for alt and they tried to tell me i might have hep c. 6 weeks later after a lot of water and thistle got it back to 60. I'll check mine in week 8 of this tren cycle.

Juiced-1 is offline New Member
    It is too bad that it is harsh on the liver, In my opinion it is the best as out there, results are unreal. I will use it again when my values come back to normal, but will watch it closely so I have no problems. This time I used tren made from fina pellets, next time I will use tren made from powder to see if that makes a difference. time will tell.

Thread Information