eaglewrestler27 is offline New Member

Fighting - MMA Cycle Review

Hey bros I want some advice on a cycle for fighting (muay thai)
    I dont want to gain to much weight as I am already pretty thick for my height, but strength and endurance are very important. I have done 2 cycles in the past when I was training more like a bber and have used low amounts of deca , 500mg of test enth, some dbol , low amounts of EQ (bold.)
    Here's the cycle I plan:

Compound Dosage Duration
    -Test prop 50mgs EOD 6 weeks
    -EQ acetate 100mgs EOD 6 weeks
    -Anavar 40 or 50 mgs ED 6 weeks
    -Proviron 50mgs ED 6 weeks

I would like to know if I really need the test, and any other comments you might have. Thanks bros

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    thats a solid cycle for an athlete in my opinion, youre gonna like it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    look good to me you might wont to up the test.

Thanks bros, I have been told that twice now about upin the test dose so I think I will.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    i do bjj and been wondering what my second cycle should incorperate for myself, tell me how that goes

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    up prop to 75mg ED
    and dont forget your pct

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M.T. is not MMA for starts. Increasing your testo will increase the risk of putting you into a higher weight catagory for your fight, have you thought of that and can you fight at a heavier weight?.

Why do you feel the need to do a 6 week (which are pretty useless IMO) cycle for a Muay Thai fight?. Is it a competition fight where your looking for an edge over your opponent or is it just for training?.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have done MT for about 12 yrs now prolly longer =/ and i noticed when i ran 15weeks of TestE i went up 8lbs from water weight which put me in a not so friendly weight class regardless the strength gains and agressiveness seemed to compensate for the additional reach all my competitors had

BUT I WOULDNT Focus on Gear for Muay due to the fact its more on speed and technique thn strength such as ground fighitng so run PROP and Anavar OMIT EQ it will make u HUNGRY eat Lots and GAIN WEIGHT FAST

Bouncer I know that muay thai alone is not MMA hence the term mixed martial arts I just mainly focus on MT, I also train bjj, boxing and wrestling.

I wanted to run a short cycle so that when a fight came up I wouldn't get caught in my time off from the last cycle and I cold make a longer one to lead up to the fight.

Do you really feel 6 weeks is a waste? I have heard good reviews on other boards about keeping it short.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I agree with Bouncer.

IMO when it comes to MMA, you dont need steroids to be a good fighter. Especially if you are still young. (you dont need steroids period if you are still young).

People often try to use muscle strength as a crutch, because they lack the discipline to train hard for technique, endurance, speed ect. ect.

If you are using it to help you get more aout of your training, then I can understand that. But if you think being stronger is gona win your fight...
    Dont get me wrong, strength is good, but its not everything.
    Look at Joyce back in the old UFC days.
    And look at Bob Sapp he is 350 all muscles and gets his ass kicked by guys half his size.

Even though I have never done a real cycle, I know that steroids should be taken after you have reached your peak natural potential. and not after only a year of working out (example).

I have seen a lot of pics posted by members and I just shake my head, cuz the gains they got or the physique many of them have obtained from juice could have easily been accmoplished naturally (just might have taken a little longer)
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 05-17-2005 at 08:39 PM.

Sauced is offline Banned
    I reccomend Tren ... will make you strong as hell and aggressive

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    I reccomend Tren... will make you strong as hell and aggressive

Tren would be a very bad Idea.
    Ya it will make you agressive but it will really hinder your endurance.
    If you know anything about being an athlete, endurance is one of the most important aspects of any real sport. About 10 times as important as "agression"

Newb plain and simple!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I would run test/tren to improve my strength. Tredmill and 100 pound bag for indurance.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I would run test/tren to improve my strength. Tredmill and 100 pound bag for indurance.

Whoever tells you to run tren does not know how to train like an athlete period!

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    EQ is not necessary for you... it is primarily anabolic , so you will see weight gains, hunger and there will be only minimal strength gains (compared to test/var etc anyway). If you wan't to increase RBC anadrol is a better choice, it is androgenic aswell so it will you stronger too - but don't run too higher dosage or you will gain too much weight.

Thread Information