Justarting is offline Associate Member

My concluded thoughts on DNP.

Alright guys this was my first cycle of DNP originally intended to be a 12 dayer ramping up to 400mg per day and then back down to 200mg. Well to say the least, I guess I "handle" DNP very well. First of all I guess I'll let you know the short list of supps I am taking, 1) A good multivatimin twice per day, 2) ALA and 3) T3 at 50mcg for repressed thyroid. When I got to 400 after the first 5 days of 200, I thought to myself, I can barely feel this, but still waited about 5 days for the levels to build up, after that I still could barely feel it, except MAYBE at night, and directly about 2 hours after taking it. So finally I hadd my choice to make, ramp back down to 200, or see what I could really do. So 600mg, it was a day, now guys, let me tell you THIS is where I noticed the sides kicking in. I'm hot all the time, lethargic, and I have had a cold for about 3 weeks now, that I am CERTAIN DNP has prevented the healing of. The best advice I can tell you guys about DNP are the following things.

1) If bloat is an issue for you, drink even MORE water, the theory of drinking more to retain less is ABSOLUTELY true on DNP for me anyways. And the days I bumped it up from 2 gallons to maybe 3 or higher gallons I noticed a BIG difference in bloat, and decreased lethargy. WATER IS YOUR BEST FRIEND ON IT.

2) If you are like me, you won't and probably never WILL feel anything on 200 mg per day, but that still doesn't mean its not working. 200 was enough to get me sweating a lot more, and seems like a favourable dosage for those just wanting to "kick" there metabolism, but not have to deal with a fullout DNP cycle's side effects.

3) I find that a lot of the "lethargy" that comes from DNP is purely mental. In times of absolute energy NEED, I was able to perform. Ie. workouts were as good as normal and I was able to go LONGER(with increased water, but for increase calorie burning) , and Cardio I performed exactly the same, suggesting that DNP has no effect on the cardiovascular system.

4) This was my favourite so far, the sweat. I'm not sure about you guys, but I sweat the WORST when I was sitting down, in a static position. Something about moving around, lightly not vigorously, kept the sweating for me to a minimum.

5) And lastly, I experienced no horribly results that are so talked about, but I didn't leave anything to chance in terms of water consumption. I will say this, if there ARE days where you physically can't consume buckets and buckets of water, I would NEVER go past 400 mg of DNP. On 600, I truly feel that if I were to reduce my water intake to that of a "normal" person, I would suffere serious dehydration, and that's where the complications come in.

Just My two cents on it, and for all you wondering out there about DNP, the only way to truly APPRECIATE it for all it is, it's dangers, its results, its sides, is to try it in an educated and well researched way. Thanks.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I handle it extremely well.
    I went up to 800mg/day and the only side was the sweating at night but i recommend a long low dose of 200mg/day so that you'd have a chance to do cardio and work out regularly.

My wo9rkouts have been great, and cardio is always bang on 45 minutes, no desire to stop. Dunno man, other than heat and sweats im golden. Some days lethargy at my boring job.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I think it does have some small effects on the cardiovascular system I awoke 2 or 3 nights during my cycle with rapid heart beat, and I also noticed I Was out of breath and sweating more when doing exercises or even normal everyday things like stairs.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    this is interesting thread. my dnp cycle is a lot like this one. i did 5 days at 200mg then bumped to 400mg and that's when i noticed the dnp starting to work. i had to leave the window open at work so i could get a breeze to be cool. i really am not that uncomfortable at all. i haven't been sleeping under the covers but not intense sweating except when i do cardio. how many days did you run it at 600mg and what day of your cycle? i was going to bump mine to 600 for the last 3 days and see how i tolerate that. i also noticed the bloat is less when i drink a ton of water. i've been eating candy lately and i never eat it. the sugar cravings are getting to me. diet pepsi is the only thing somewhat ok i can get to calm the cravings down. what kind of weight loss results did you get when the bloat came off?

My friend, You sound exactly like me. And let me tell you the difference between 200-400 was no where NEAR as intense as the jump from 400-600. 600 is in a world of its own to me. To put things into perspective, when I was at 400mg every day, I was quite confident that based on the change of 200->400, I would be able to handle CLOSE to a gram of DNP per day. At 600 now, that is not the case, in fact I don't think I would be able to handle 800 per day. I feel sick all the time, cold like symptoms, stuffed up, struggling to breathe, and easily winded. But here is the difference, the results aren't even comparable to 200/400. This is simply amazing, 2 pound weight loss every day for the past 3 days (today is my lst day at 600, I still beleive it is actually still building up, because each successive day on 600, has been worse in sides than the previous one). Last night was pure hell, I don't sleep, I sleep maybe 4 hours of pure interrupted sleep. I have no commitments to make, until 12, and that is work. I stay up until about 1am, intending on getting about 10 hours sleep, in the end I get about 4 total. And I don't know what it is, but EVERY single pillow I use (I have 3) Is completely soaked with sweat, so much to the point that I have to throw them off the bed as its disgusting. The fan is on full blast, and the window is open wide (at about 50 degrees). The sweating at my job has gone from tolerable, to physically constricitve, so much that I can't even move around without my clothes sticking/ chaffing me. Twice in the past 3 days I've gone home sick. To put things into perspective, in 3 years of working there, I have never gone home sick. My throat is so dry all the time, and EVERYTHING has turned yellow on me. At 400, I didn't have any yellowness, but now, Jizz, eyes, SNOT, throat mucus, everything is yellow. I don't know if I would warrant the change of DNP dosage, but the results have been impressive (either way, 600 is NOT something I can do long term). Sorry for the long post, but I hope it makes you appreciate it.

Oh, and one more thing, that water I was talking about as being your best friend, has turned to my worst enemy for me, The more water I drink, the more I sweat and the worse I feel (even shorter of breath).
    Last edited by Justarting; 05-17-2005 at 01:06 PM.

i haven't had much results yet with 200 then to 400. i've lost about 2 pounds in 6 days but i can see a lot of bloat so i imagine i've probably lost 5 or 6 pounds. maybe more. i really am not that warm. i do have my window open at the moment though since the sun is shining through the window on me. i'm going to bump it up to 600mg but if it is to untolerable i'll drop the doseage down or end my cycle after a couple days of 600. i have not yet had the privlidge of the night sweats but as the levels build up in my system i know they will come. i tend to bloat really easily so that is why i have not noticed much fat loss on the scale. my pants are noticeably looser though.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Got pics of before and after? Always been interested in DNP but never had the guts to try it

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    After my experience, I would not recomend DNP to anyone.

I followed all the rules and still got jacked up.
    IMO it doesnt matter how many mg of DNP you tak, or how much water you drink, or what supplements you take with it.

If your body is sensitive to it, then you are not gona be happy.
    I took 200 mg for five days to make sure I would have no allergic reactions.
    After I was fine with the 200mg I bumped it up to 400mg and on day eleven I broke out in a fever and hives that eventually covered my entire body head to toe!
    Now I can see why people die on this sh1t. I cant immagine what would have happened to me if I was doing something like 600-800mg. I would at least be in the ER.

There are people that say that you should just take some anti-histamines. And some people go as far as saying you can do DNP again after the hives go away.
    That just does not make sense to me.

Anti-histamines do not fix or cure allergies...I do not understand this logic and I think its crazy.

So my concluded thoughts on DNP are this...

Its not even worth trying cuz by the time you find out if you can handle it of not its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    After my experience, I would not recomend DNP to anyone.

I followed all the rules and still got jacked up.
    IMO it doesnt matter how many mg of DNP you tak, or how much water you drink, or what supplements you take with it.

If your body is sensitive to it, then you are not gona be happy.
    I took 200 mg for five days to make sure I would have no allergic reactions.
    After I was fine with the 200mg I bumped it up to 400mg and on day eleven I broke out in a fever and hives that eventually covered my entire body head to toe!
    Now I can see why people die on this sh1t. I cant immagine what would have happened to me if I was doing something like 600-800mg. I would at least be in the ER.

There are people that say that you should just take some anti-histamines. And some people go as far as saying you can do DNP again after the hives go away.
    That just does not make sense to me.

Anti-histamines do not fix or cure allergies...I do not understand this logic and I think its crazy.

So my concluded thoughts on DNP are this...

Its not even worth trying cuz by the time you find out if you can handle it of not its too late.
    if i were you i would stay away from the dnp. sounds like it doesn't work with your body. the results could have been worse though. if i were to have the same reaction you did i wouldn't touch the stuff again. so far so good with my cycle. i noticed when i looked in the mirror my eyes are starting to turn yellow. kinda freaky at first. i don't have any pictures of before and after because i didn't know how well it was going to work. i'm still in the middle of it but liking the results.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Got pics of before and after? Always been interested in DNP but never had the guts to try it
    i don't know what made me try it but i decided one day that i would. i would like to try everything once anyways (except rec drugs). i did a lot of research and followed spoons dnp journal and what sv-1 had to say.

guzenfeld is offline New Member
    how can i get ahold of 2 weeks work of 200mg dnp ? if im not allwoed to have asked that then i greatly apologize

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guzenfeld
    how can i get ahold of 2 weeks work of 200mg dnp? if im not allwoed to have asked that then i greatly apologize

You are not allowed to ask that openly. That also invites scammers. So if anyone pm's you telling you they got some DNP be carefull!
    After being on the board a while you will make friends and you will eventually get a source.
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 05-19-2005 at 10:21 PM.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I have used DNP twice and have been totally ok with the sides... sweating was horrible when I took 7 days of 600mg but I loved the results after. I ate shit and still lost a whole lot of weight (BF not muscle mass, I actually think my muscles got bigger after).

I never got hives from it but from what I understand u can use it after the hives go away and it might not have the same effect.

Im just about to go back on, running it for 20 days at relativly high doses 400mg-600mg.

Thread Information