Habanero is offline Junior Member

Taylor-made cycle for losing fat and keeping muscle

Before I ask you to critique this cycle I'll give you the stats:

Age 35
    Height 6'2"
    Weight 234
    Waist 36"
    Good build but too much fat around waist line (love handles are enjoying themselves a little too much).
    Don't know exact bodyfat % but I'm sure it is not great.

My goals are too increase stamina, lose the fat, retain and define the muscle I currently have. I would like a little more vascularity because I am looking a little "soft" right now.

What I want to avoid at this stage is too much bloat and I do not need to look like a professional wrestler with huge size increases.

I understand the need for a good diet and training program!!!

Here is the plan and tell me if good/no good for what I want to do:

Wks. 1-10 Test Enanthate 200 mgs./week
    Wks. 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg. ED
    Wks. 5-10 Arimidex EOD
    PCT will consist of HCG and Clomid in the generally accepted fashion.

Also - need tips on doseages of HCG and if I need to include anything else in the cycle.

Thanks!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ok your test needs to be extended to 12 weeks.
    second i would up the dose a little 200mg/week is more than your body produces naturally but still not that much.
    third: i would start the l-dex from day one to fight off any bloat
    diet will be the key with your cycle trhough

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ok your test needs to be extended to 12 weeks.
    second i would up the dose a little 200mg/week is more than your body produces naturally but still not that much.
    third: i would start the l-dex from day one to fight off any bloat
    diet will be the key with your cycle trhough
    agreed up the dose to 400-500mg per week

j martini is offline Member
    I dont really see a cycle just doses that are a little above TRT. I would increase the test to 500mg a week.
    Also as already stated start the arimidex at day1.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I dont really see a cycle just doses that are a little above TRT. I would increase the test to 500mg a week.
    Also as already stated start the arimidex at day1.
    Is this going to give me noticeable size gains? I already have people coming up to me and saying how much bigger I look (just the results of a couple of months of natural lifting). I don't want to get huge and that is why the lower test dose. But I am pretty new to this and am looking for input - if 400-500 mgs. per week are not going to have me busting out of my clothes then I'll up it. Note: I just took first injection on Saturday at 200 mg.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Test Prop/Tren /Eq......nuff said...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero

I understand the need for a good diet and training program!!!
    Good, because most do not. I'd make sure I had that critiqued in the diet forum and workout forum before you start. You don't want to merely be spinning your wheels.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good, because most do not. I'd make sure I had that critiqued in the diet forum and workout forum before you start. You don't want to merely be spinning your wheels.

~SC~
    Thanks - I plan to lift six days a week and reserve one day for just a three mile run and some ab work. Cardio every day - at least 30 minutes.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Diet of course is most important. Once you've got your "shit" critiqued as SC was referring to .. Test Prop is always a viable option. 100mg/eod in your case should suffice.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Is this going to give me noticeable size gains? I already have people coming up to me and saying how much bigger I look (just the results of a couple of months of natural lifting). I don't want to get huge and that is why the lower test dose. But I am pretty new to this and am looking for input - if 400-500 mgs. per week are not going to have me busting out of my clothes then I'll up it. Note: I just took first injection on Saturday at 200 mg.
    If you have only being training a couple of months and dont really want to get huge then i wouldnt bother with AAS at all.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    If you have only being training a couple of months and dont really want to get huge then i wouldnt bother with AAS at all.
    Well, I have only been training HARD the last couple of months. Before that I would be on/off at the gym. I never have just completely blown off the gym for more than a few months at a time. Just recently though I decided to rededicate myself to the gym and get in great shape and stay there. Also - I enjoy the psychological edge that AAS gives you (I did a test/deca cycle about 7 years ago and couldn't wait to get to the gym).

Thread Information