Thread: Vet grade Var

Scrub is offline Member

Question Vet grade Var

Anybody have any experiences with vet grade oxandrolone? What is the best vet grade var out there? Are vet grade orals from Mexico even safe to take? I'm looking for people with personal experience. Any help will be appreciated.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Yes

I have had great experiences with Denkall Oxandrovet--It's the only vet brand I would use. However, I am on the British Dragon's right now, and I can't tell yet which one takes the cake. I have heard that BTG Oxandrin the by far, the best.

Scrub is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply. I heard BD is pretty good stuff too but it is way too expensive! I was already leaning towards denkall so I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience with it.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The stuff from Mexico is not "vet grade". It is simply stuff produced under the banner of vet grade so their overhead is lower. Oral steroids for animals? C'mon.

Just wanted to clear that up.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Thanks for the reply. I heard BD is pretty good stuff too but it is way too expensive! I was already leaning towards denkall so I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience with it.
    denkall's good stuff

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Var from mexico

I have done several cycles with anavar and the vet grade that works best for me is Denkall oxandrovet. Most Tijuana vet pharmacies have it.

Cost for 100 pills (5 mg) is $ 95.00.

For me it has been really good stuff, I took the human grade many years ago and do not notice much (if any) difference with the Denkall.

Scrub is offline Member
    Thanks for all the replies. It looks like I'll be looking at buying some denkall than.

Thread Information