TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Here is a 6 weeker that I LOVE!

Week 1: 15mgs D-bol/30mgs VAR
    Week 2: 15mgs D-bol/35mgs VAR
    Week 3: 20mgs D-bol/40mgs VAR
    Week 4: 15mgs D-bol/40ngs VAR
    Week 5: 35mgs VAR
    Week 6: 30mgs VAR

I keep Arimidex on hand, but with such LOW D-BOL doses you will be SHOCKED at how LEAN you stay! Also, ALMOST NO SHUTDOWN at all! I begin Tribex (tribulus) 2 weeks prior to Clomid treatment, as this substantially increases the efficiacy of clomid--as there is already an existing LH/FSH signal being modulated.

You should put on 10-15 KEEPABLE.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I believe it's impossible to keep muscle size/density for very long after stopping steroid use . For example...look at Kevin Levrone during his prime and after he stopped using. He went from looking freakish to looking like a men's health guy, which is about what is attainable without heavy steroid use.

Steroid induced muscle hypertrophy simply cannot be maintained very long after stopping steroids ...eventually you will return to your natural size...anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves. Cycling steroids is simply taking 2 steps forward and one back...do it enough and you can achieve superior size, but stop altogether and your size will eventually disappear.

That's my 2 cents.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Unfortunately, the success to failure ratio on THIS BOARD is quite poor. And this is an issue I want to discuss.

I want EVERYONE to have successful cycles. I want EVERYONE to maintain all of their gains MONTHS after PCT--AND it is VERY POSSIBLE to DO SO. HOWEVER, you must thoroughly understand the compounds you are using, and the PROPER dosages in which they should be used.

I was very disturbed when I first came to this forum(after being a member of many others) and I saw that the average bodybuilder was taking 2-3 times more anabolic steroids than Arnold or Columbo ever took. NEWBIES are taking 500-700mgs of TESTE a WEEK! Or even better--D-bol OVER 50 MGS!! ANYONE can make great gains(NOT WATER WEIGHT!) from 20 mgs d-bol ED! These are just a few examples of the DOGMA perpetuated on this board. It is ALMOST A RELIGIOUS BELIEF for Anabolic-Review members to "HAVE TEST IN EVERY CYCLE".....THIS IS NOT TRUE!! (I will get into the TEST myth in a SEPERATE THREAD!) BUT ONLY in America...this "more is better" attitude. More is NOT better...thats not how these compounds should be utilized for QUALITY muscle gains.

i am way too tired to keep rambling, I am finding it hard to stay awake..ill start a thread tomorrow..

This, imo, is not conducting yourself like an adult. You come on the board and basically flame everyone. If you have an opinion thats fine but dont come in like an ahole and expect a warm welcome. After your done warming your lips on texans *ss why dont you try everyone that you pissed off with your arrogant attitude. Have a good roidattack night!

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    Well, I for one respect themindofross's opinions. A different perspective on cycles is refreshing to see I suppose. It definitely seems like the guy knows what hes talking about.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Here is a 6 weeker that I LOVE!

Week 1: 15mgs D-bol/30mgs VAR
    Week 2: 15mgs D-bol/35mgs VAR
    Week 3: 20mgs D-bol/40mgs VAR
    Week 4: 15mgs D-bol/40ngs VAR
    Week 5: 35mgs VAR
    Week 6: 30mgs VAR

I keep Arimidex on hand, but with such LOW D-BOL doses you will be SHOCKED at how LEAN you stay! Also, ALMOST NO SHUTDOWN at all! I begin Tribex (tribulus) 2 weeks prior to Clomid treatment, as this substantially increases the efficiacy of clomid--as there is already an existing LH/FSH signal being modulated.

You should put on 10-15 KEEPABLE.
    An oral only cycle, Cmon bro.. I highly doubt you are putting on 15 pounds of keepable gains with that.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I believe it's impossible to keep muscle size/density for very long after stopping steroid use . For example...look at Kevin Levrone during his prime and after he stopped using. He went from looking freakish to looking like a men's health guy, which is about what is attainable without heavy steroid use.

Steroid induced muscle hypertrophy simply cannot be maintained very long after stopping steroids ...eventually you will return to your natural size...anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves. Cycling steroids is simply taking 2 steps forward and one back...do it enough and you can achieve superior size, but stop altogether and your size will eventually disappear.

That's my 2 cents.
    Guess I am fooling myself. IMO you do take 2 steps forward, and maybe 1 step back, but with the right food intake,PCT, and exercise program, you will be a step ahead of your natural ability it you are strict with the following..

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    I also recomend kretin to along with clomid and nolva. and eat like crazy and train hard=)

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    An oral only cycle, Cmon bro.. I highly doubt you are putting on 15 pounds of keepable gains with that.

you could subsititute DBOL with PROP or TREN for a slightly more supressive stack.

Myth #2 = Orals don't produce quality gains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information