carmine09 is offline Associate Member

? about current cycle(gains stopped)

i am running iranian test e 250 and UG eq 400.
    weeks 1-15 500mg test e
    weeks 1-14 UG eg 400mg per week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    weeks 1-4 prop 75mg ed
    weeks 1-15 20mg ed
    pct clomid and nolva 16-19

i am just starting week 7, and and feel like i hit a plateu at during the past 10 days or so. i am experienced with cycling but always did bulkers in the past. this is the first time using a UG lab and first time using eq. my goals for this cycle were lean hard mass long lasting gains. My wieght jumped up about 10 pds in the first 4 weeks, some bloat not to much thought. then since then i actually lost about 2 pds and then gained 4 back. i am currently 204 as of this morning. bf 12% 5'10 i eat real clean. I def. dont think my gear is bunk, def. not the test. UG eq def. dont think so. my resrearch on eq has shown slow building lean mass but you get real strong. this is what my question is. in the past i always would run test and deca and or fina. would get to 215 but was just alot of bloat. do my results sound on point. and if any one has any comments and or advise please feel free to write away. thanks!

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    i am running iranian test e 250 and UG eq 400.
    weeks 1-15 500mg test e
    weeks 1-14 UG eg 400mg per week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    weeks 1-4 prop 75mg ed
    weeks 1-15 20mg ed
    pct clomid and nolva 16-19

i am just starting week 7, and and feel like i hit a plateu at during the past 10 days or so. i am experienced with cycling but always did bulkers in the past. this is the first time using a UG lab and first time using eq. my goals for this cycle were lean hard mass long lasting gains. My wieght jumped up about 10 pds in the first 4 weeks, some bloat not to much thought. then since then i actually lost about 2 pds and then gained 4 back. i am currently 204 as of this morning. bf 12% 5'10 i eat real clean. I def. dont think my gear is bunk, def. not the test. UG eq def. dont think so. my resrearch on eq has shown slow building lean mass but you get real strong. this is what my question is. in the past i always would run test and deca and or fina. would get to 215 but was just alot of bloat. do my results sound on point. and if any one has any comments and or advise please feel free to write away. thanks!

Eat more, eat more. Body probably got used to calorie intake, bump it up. See how it goes. EQ doesnt really show at week 7. Its good your running a longer cycle than 10 or 12 wks with eq.

eat more, yikes, i wil try! and see how that works. i am about 3000 -3500 calories ed. i eat every 2 hours. its only week 7 and sick of tuna and chicken but its all worth it. thanks

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    on cycle.. theres an equation to gain weight efficiently, i cant remember it exactly, its been a while..
    i think its ..

body weight x 22 = The amount of Calories you should eat each day
    so if ur a 200 pound bodybuilder
    u need to eat 4400 cals daily

i cant remember if that the exact number, maybe someone can check for me, its an article i read a long time ago from ironmagazine.com
    maybe its LBM x 20.. just a thought

your gains go with what u put in - remember that

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=carmine09]. would get to 215 but was just alot of bloat.QUOTE]

IMO, if you get to the same body weight with consecutive cycles, and your body fat is not changing drastically, you are doing something wrong......

[QUOTE=CrossroadS]
    . would get to 215 but was just alot of bloat.QUOTE]

IMO, if you get to the same body weight with consecutive cycles, and your body fat is not changing drastically, you are doing something wrong......
    sorry if i did not make myself clear. from my first cycle about two years ago to now. my weight was at 185 all nat. bf 10% over the past two years i have done 4 cycles plus this one. the first two were beg. cycles. the last two were bulkers. were i got up to 215 lbs. also i have consistantly gained muscle over the past two years natrually then with the continued hard work at the gym with A.A.S. i have made quality gains. also dont forget to be in this game its all about time. things dont happen over night. i am pleased with my gains so far. also you can be 215 and obese and 215 and competeting. but that is just a side note.

so you are saying on your last two cycles you got up to the same weight? I stand with my original statement. Your diet/workout routine aren't spot on or you haven't built a base that can be supported naturally w/o juice.

Post diet/workout routine. There are plenty of guys here will tell you if you are on the right track....don't assume you are doing everything right....

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    whatever u put in, is what ur gettin out..
    you prolly have some tuning up to do!
    -people that do cycles, and dont know what they're doing (do it wrong) make me mad, i hope your not TOO MUCH like that..
    its all about your training variety and the food bro.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    about the calories, body weight x 15 = the same weight body weight x 17= gain 1-2lbs evry week.. this isnt on cycle just general info from a college professor at mizzu south western.. he taught us a wellness class

wow! to crossroads and revolution! go look up my pics from about a year ago i think. i was off a.a.s. at the time for about 6-7 months. you let me know if i have no base. i work twice as hard while not on. also i respect all statments on this board but, i am def. not a newbie. and have been training for 5 years. and i always research and try to find the answer myself and then ask the ? for better tips, comments. and i def. dont think i know it all at all. i guess thanks for puuting your opinion in regarding my work ethic in the gym. my original ? was regarding while running the cycle i previosly stated can you possibly hit a plateu. i realized on my own it is all in my head. i did not realize until i took my pics yesterday the progress i have made since my pics of week one. we all look at our selves daily in the mirror and always think you can be better. ok i done.

the only pic i have with while at work. 202 lbs. bf 12% sorry does not show much but just to give you an idea. pic taken in january. off cycle at that time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ? about current cycle(gains stopped)-19701384_69398786_0.jpg  

wow! to crossroads and revolution! go look up my pics from about a year ago i think. i was off a.a.s. at the time for about 6-7 months. you let me know if i have no base. i work twice as hard while not on. also i respect all statments on this board but, i am def. not a newbie. and have been training for 5 years. and i always research and try to find the answer myself and then ask the ? for better tips, comments. and i def. dont think i know it all at all. i guess thanks for puuting your opinion in regarding my work ethic in the gym. my original ? was regarding while running the cycle i previosly stated can you possibly hit a plateu. i realized on my own it is all in my head. i did not realize until i took my pics yesterday the progress i have made since my pics of week one. we all look at our selves daily in the mirror and always think you can be better. ok i done.
    I assume nothing. I don't have any information regarding your work ethic. I just said you should be changing drastically while on cycle. If you aren't putting on weight, your body should be morphing in the mirror day by day. Read my diary. For about a week or so, my weight didn't change, but I watched my waist get smaller, and my chest get wider. I could see it happening. You just asked why you weren't getting gains. I told you that if you are on gear, then something else is not right, because you should be noticiing differences either weight/appearance - wise. I never said you don't have work ethic, but if you aren't eating right, and training right, you can work at it as hard as you want and it still won't be effective. Try posting your workout and diet in their respective forums. Those guys will help you out tremendously.

Thread Information