Thread: spilled my test

PSU_Lion is offline New Member

unsterile test

Whats up guys. I cant believe i just did this. I guess i injected air into the bottle istead of the juice and the top popped off. Next thing i know, i go into my safe box to get my bottle and there's test spilled all over the place. Im so f*** pissed at myself. There is, however, enough juice left in the bottle for my next two shots or so. Do you guys think it is too risky to go head and take my next two shots since the juice is not sterile anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Awsome forum by the way, very very informative. Sorry im not taking much time introducing myself but i really need to know whether i should do this shot or not.
    Last edited by PSU_Lion; 05-16-2005 at 12:34 PM.

Bump!!

does anyone have any input???
    thanks

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    How far into the cycle are you? What kind of cycle?

I wouldn't risk it if you can get another bottle fairly quickly.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU_Lion
    Whats up guys. I cant believe i just did this. I guess i injected air into the bottle istead of the juice and the top popped off. Next thing i know, i go into my safe box to get my bottle and there's test spilled all over the place. Im so f*** pissed at myself. There is, however, enough juice left in the bottle for my next two shots or so. Do you guys think it is too risky to go head and take my next two shots since the juice is not sterile anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Awsome forum by the way, very very informative. Sorry im not taking much time introducing myself but i really need to know whether i should do this shot or not.
    If it were me I would use it.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i would use it too, i think you will live to tell the tale.

Im taking Test E only at 250mg twice a week. Today is the start of week 3 which would be my 5th shot. I already ordered another bottle which im probably gonna get in 6 or 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i would use it too, i think you will live to tell the tale.
    I know im not gonna die from it , im just worried about infection.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I would'nt use it, to much of a risk of infection. However, if you decide to use it make sure you take the necessary precautions and be VERY sterile when injecting.

Good luck.

i am a reck loose! i would go for it, but i admit i am a bold jack ass!bigswiftos is rt. nothing wrong with being safe especially if you have more test on the way.

if I decide not to take the shot is this gonna hurt my cycle since im gonna have to skip a week?

Thanks for the input

tricky question, it may it may not, i don't think it would be devestating, i personally would just load up the next week when i got the test to make up for the week i missed. i know some people won't agree with me on that but.......

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i would probably do it. next time you run a cycle, make sure you have everything on hand that you could possibly need.

I did have everything i needed FrkyBgStok... i just didnt think i would be such a careless moron to spill my whole bottle and have to order another one

I did have everything i needed FrkyBgStok... i just didnt think i would be such a careless moron to spill my whole bottle and have to order another one
    dude it happens to the best of us, i have busted probably at least 5-8 amps in my life time ,granted it is only one shot, but it still pissed me off that my cycle was going to be altered!!! so take it easy on yourself man, don't be so hard on yourself.frkybgstok is rt, never ever hurts to have some extra test laying around, more is better.

I guess what's done is done. S*** happens.
    Thanks for the replies guys much appreciated

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    LOL...well thats a ggood point!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all i can say is unlucky mate!

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Im taking Test E only at 250mg twice a week. Today is the start of week 3 which would be my 5th shot. I already ordered another bottle which im probably gonna get in 6 or 7 days.

The halflife of test e is about 2 weeks. Plus in week 3, it's just barely starting to kick in. So if you're going to get another bottle in 6 to 7 days, I'd just throw away the spilled gear. No need to risk anything

system admin is offline Owner
    How did the testosterone spill out? When the top came off the bottle, you didnt know? Im just trying to understand the situation.

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    How did the testosterone spill out? When the top came off the bottle, you didnt know? Im just trying to understand the situation.

bc
    The bottle was in my safe box... when i opened it i saw that 80% of the bottle was empty and the top was off. Im guessing this happend because when i did my last injection i must have blown some air into the bottle creating pressure which must have caused the top to pop off.

If I start the cycle from scratch again how long do you guys think I should wait until I do so, and should I take clomid in the meanwhile?

How long is it gonna take for my test levels to go back to normal or does it not matter since im only on my third week??

Thread Information