Thread: Tren ace ????

sizzlechest is offline Member

Tren ace ????

im doing a cutting cycle soon. Should i run my tran ace at 50mg/ed for 8 weeks or 75mg/ed for 6 weeks. I also have 6 weeks worth of winny and plenty of test =T3 and Clen and pct.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Where is your Test? You will be shut down hard if you run it without TEST!!!! BTW, IF you have never done Tren , I suggest 50mg ED for 8 weeks.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Where is your Test? You will be shut down hard if you run it without TEST!!!! BTW, IF you have never done Tren, I suggest 50mg ED for 8 weeks.
    I agree and run the test a bit higher so about 500-525mg per week, also I would start with the winny as test/tren /winny will work synergistically together. Then you could run the T3 25mcg ed to help with fat burning but not enough to burn muscle as you are cutting. Diet(reduced calories) and cardio will already be trying to eat that muscle, that is where the roids come to play to prevent catabolism. I suggest dropping the clen but if you must maybe run mallets 7/5 split instead of my lower dose for longer plan.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Where is your Test?
    Thanks guys. if you read my thread you will notice that i am using test. i just wan to see what better 50mg for 8 weeks or 75 for 6 weeks.

Thread Information