insanepump621 is offline Member

this is why AS has a bad name

My ex g/f who is a senior in high school... always tells me how popular steriods is in school... but yet how little knowledge everyone has... she actually finds her self correcting kids who think they know what they are talking about due to all the knowledge she has gotten from me from being on this board lol. Anyways someone was talkin to her about stuff and he is a tall skinny 17 yr old and he said that he is going to take winstrol because it makes you taller. When she told me i laughed my ass off and he is going around the school saying to take winstrol because of what it does. And now people are calling me up and asking me for winstrol which i immediatley refuse. There is more to the story but this is just the jist of it and this overall is what pisses me off because this is what gives ppl like us who do our research and what not give us a bad name and im sick of it... IM about to go into the school and beat some knowledge into him. It just irritates me to the fullest when ppl talk with such stupid and little knowledge.Idk I jus needed to get it off my chest. BY the way im not in high school im 20 y/o

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    20 year olds give steroids a bad rep too!

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    WHAT?! WINSTROL MAKES YOU TALLER?gimme some i wanna be 7'2, lol good luck with the teaching thing...just a question tho are steroids really that popular topic in high school? and how old is your ex to be hanging around with 17 yr olds;d

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    My ex g/f who is a senior in high school... always tells me how popular steriods is in school... but yet how little knowledge everyone has... she actually finds her self correcting kids who think they know what they are talking about due to all the knowledge she has gotten from me from being on this board lol. Anyways someone was talkin to her about stuff and he is a tall skinny 17 yr old and he said that he is going to take winstrol because it makes you taller. When she told me i laughed my ass off and he is going around the school saying to take winstrol because of what it does. And now people are calling me up and asking me for winstrol which i immediatley refuse. There is more to the story but this is just the jist of it and this overall is what pisses me off because this is what gives ppl like us who do our research and what not give us a bad name and im sick of it... IM about to go into the school and beat some knowledge into him. It just irritates me to the fullest when ppl talk with such stupid and little knowledge.Idk I jus needed to get it off my chest. BY the way im not in high school im 20 y/o
    Taller??? That is ridiculous man!! I mean everyone knows winstrol makes your dick grow to your knees and gives you X-ray vision, but taller???? How stupid do you have to be to believe THAT one!

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    What a dumbass

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    lol i hear that wtf are you doing talking to 17 kids anyways

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    even growth hormone won't make you taller!!!(unless your growth plates are not closed,) i guess actualy it is possible for that kid if he is 17 and the growth plates are open...... any way, help the kids out, explain where to find the answers, if it wasn't for people educating us, we wouldn't have a clue how to use or what works and how it works

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    \

I second that.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    agree and disagree. I think psychologically 20 year olds think they know a lot more than they do. But i think they can be educated enough. I started at early 20, but I ran test e 400mg/week for 10 weeks, clomid after and had blood levels checked. everything was good. do i feel that i knew what i was doing? hell yes. did i feel like i started too early...no. KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW do I think i started too early??? absolutely. I feel i missed out on natural gains. i wouldn't recommend someone starting at 20, but people are going to do what they want to so....educate them.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes the natural gains are so important. i waited until i reached my physical limitations of my body,before i started. now i have friend who are slackers, who don't train all year, cycle for 3 months closer to the begining of summer and lift all the time so they look good, and as soon as the cycle is done become lazy again, stop going to the gym, do pct shitty if at all, and lose all there gains!!! if these bozoz's would lift moderately through out the entire year , they wouldn't even need to cycle, or at least if they did, they can do it correctly.these are the uneducated, they need help,only way to learn is to pass it on and to b patient with even stupidity of this kind, and hope they listen.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Looks like the guy needs to do some serious reserch if he thinks Winny will make your taller!

Tell him about Steroid .Com!

I know you might say 20 y/os give as a bad rep but at least im here researching and learning by all means I know nothing and believe me I know I have a hell of alot more to learn... by the way shes 18... IM just going to tell them what happens if you start to early and in a year or whenever they turn 18 come on the board. Thats the best I can do if they dont listen.. ill let them take there deca and winstrol only cycle and see what happens

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Taller??? That is ridiculous man!! I mean everyone knows winstrol makes your dick grow to your knees and gives you X-ray vision, but taller???? How stupid do you have to be to believe THAT one!

lol, does it really do that bro??? hahahahahaahah must get my hands on it afap learn this dum **** some shit... the guy in high scool i mean

My ex g/f who is a senior in high school... always tells me how popular steriods is in school... but yet how little knowledge everyone has... she actually finds her self correcting kids who think they know what they are talking about due to all the knowledge she has gotten from me from being on this board lol. Anyways someone was talkin to her about stuff and he is a tall skinny 17 yr old and he said that he is going to take winstrol because it makes you taller. When she told me i laughed my ass off and he is going around the school saying to take winstrol because of what it does. And now people are calling me up and asking me for winstrol which i immediatley refuse.
    SO when someone in the local high-school mentions steroids , the kiddies there immediately know to call you to see if you have some for them?

Whats wrong with this picture....?

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    SO when someone in the local high-school mentions steroids , the kiddies there immediately know to call you to see if you have some for them?

Thats what I was wondering?

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

I agree, inoticed the same thing.

let me parphrase the original post. I'm better than someone cause i am educated about steroid .

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    there are some 19 yr olds(not alot but afew) that are mature enough to use steroids effectively and actually know what they're doing, and then theres 30 yr olds who abuse steroids and have very little if any knowledge on what they're doing. It works both ways, there are dumb@ss kids like this that give steroids a bad name and have no idea what the hell they're using, and theres also 34 yr olds who are doing the same thing.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    yep yep..

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    tell them winny shot in the dick will add 75 lbs and half of that weight goes to the johnson...jk lol i guess its good that your educating but does everyone know your mr steroid man?;d

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    I mean it is obvious that you cant be born with the knowlegde to kno everything about anything,thats why u have to take the time and dedicate yourself to learning. But but all means dont go around and act like you know what your talking about, thats just a good way to make a fool of yourself.lol

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

exactly what went through my head when i read the original post...

On the bright side, he's 20 and was dating a high-school girl...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

and sounds like the high school source!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    lmao

No i was dating a girl in high school she is only 2 years younger then its not like shes little kiddie...I dnt deal with high school kids everybody just knows because of my ex g/f and then always ask her sh*t all the time ya I dont know if you guys are making fun of me or what but ill post her pic on her and she will probably twice as hot as any girl that you know

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Lets see the pic

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    there are some 19 yr olds(not alot but afew) that are mature enough to use steroids effectively and actually know what they're doing, and then theres 30 yr olds who abuse steroids and have very little if any knowledge on what they're doing. It works both ways, there are dumb@ss kids like this that give steroids a bad name and have no idea what the hell they're using, and theres also 34 yr olds who are doing the same thing.
    Well I'm just wondering what is everybodys definition of abuse of steroids ,I personly average 2 10 week cycles a year is that abuse or use?

use. abuse is taking with no regard to your health.

[IMG]1.becky.jpg[/IMG]

I dont know if you guys are making fun of me or what

I'm sort of breaking your balls, but not really making fun of you...

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    that says it all!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    im 19 and my gf is in hs..i see no problem in age here....but i do see a problem that kdis in the hs know to call u for gear

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when i was in highschool i was dating a 25yr old
    i ended up marrying her and then divorcing some time later
    Moral of the story...?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    So wheres this pic?

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    Well I doubt any 19 yr old is physically mature enough to use steroids , even though some do. Your body isn't done growing until you are around 21, and you haven't got anywhere near your genetic potential at 19 to bother anyway except for a handful of genetic freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Well I doubt any 19 yr old is physically mature enough to use steroids, even though some do. Your body isn't done growing until you are around 21, and you haven't got anywhere near your genetic potential at 19 to bother anyway except for a handful of genetic freaks.
    i agree. i do feel i was mature enough to handle steroids , but i don't think i was at my potential.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Why are hs kids calling you for gear? Are they already picking something else from you? You sellin' dope to kiddies?

znak is offline Senior Member
    If you have high school kids calling you about gear, I would give you about 50% chance of not ending up in jail this year.

Do they have newspapers in the town you live? There is a RABID anti-steroid government program going on.

If someone asks me about steriods , I tell them that I have heard that Preparation H helps, but I don't really now from experience and, yes, I did gain all this muscle using protein powder and Cell Tech. Sh*t, the stuff worked for Cutler!

Thread Information